Trump's Travel Ban Sparks Global Backlash: A Closer Look

Goes to show Trump had good instincts not hiring old Rudi as SoS. Trouble with the discretion thing, eh?

The world's collective diaper dump as related by the media is not of interest to me. Most of them can't make it to the end of the month without our help.

• Banned
The world's collective diaper dump as related by the media is not of interest to me. Most of them can't make it to the end of the month without our help.

Wow, you figured out how media works in order to get paid....they need eyeballs! U R A GEENYUSS!!!

I hope the backlash includes a SELF IMPOSED TRAVEL BAN to the USA by everyone crying.

That'll show TRUMP!! Muslims should STOP VISITING.

There are 1.4 billion MUSLIMS WHO ARE NOT IMPACTED BY THE TEMPORARY TRAVEL BAN ON 7 COUNTRIES.

• Banned
Goes to show Trump had good instincts not hiring old Rudi as SoS. Trouble with the discretion thing, eh?

Perhaps. But Trump himself seems to have trouble with discretion as well...so, IDK

It is called transparency. You're confused because Obama used the word, but didn't actually follow through with it.

You mean like when Trump himself called this executive order a ban?

Wow, you figured out how media works in order to get paid....they need eyeballs! U R A GEENYUSS!!!

If you want to be a journalist, we are going to have to work on your spelling.

There is no backlash. People in Europe are so happy that the US is starting to take a stand against Islamic terrorists, it gives them hope.

So, keep up your "women's marches" and code pinko shit. We all need good entertainment for the next eight years.

Perhaps. But Trump himself seems to have trouble with discretion as well...so, IDK
thats probably because he aint a politician ....he may change as time goes on....

Of course he's a politician. He became one the moment he ran for president. I've had enough of this bullshit right wing talking point. Trump IS a politician.

thats probably because he aint a politician ....he may change as time goes on....

Of course he's a politician. He became one the moment he ran for president. I've had enough of this bullshit right wing talking point. Trump IS a politician.

Apparently you cannot wipe your ass without World approval.

Stay on topic, internet tough guy.

Stay on topic, internet tough guy.

Apparently you can't wipe your ass without World approval.

he was a business man who has become a politician and so he is not as polished a bullshitter as an experienced politician...thats what i was trying to say....

he was a business man who has become a politician and so he is not as polished a bullshitter as an experienced politician...thats what i was trying to say....

He is a natural born bullshitter. It's what he's done his whole life.

Forum List

Back