Trump's transition team appears to be straining under pressure

No, Hitlery did not win the election via the popular vote. Three million illegals voted and we know that five states should have gone to Trump that went to the Hildebeast....but keep believing she did win the popular vote if that helps you sleep better.

Yes, yes, the mythical Illegal Aliens who voted. You've been singing that song since 2000, and you never seem to catch them.

ou haven't the slightest clue at all and the fact that I do absolutely galls you....tough shit. It's not like I haven't tried to show and teach you.

The only thing you've taught me is that you are a sad crazy person who doesn't have a life.

Eat shit, ya little commie.......keep up the leftard whine....it's music to my ears.

(snicker)

Eat shit, ya little commie.......keep up the leftard whine....it's music to my ears.

Whatever, guy. The point is, you'll still be on the fringe that no one pays attention to.

Whatever, guy. The point is, you'll still be on the fringe that no one pays attention to.

If by fringe you mean as in dealing with the reality of the situation we are actually in instead of what you believe it to be? Damn straight and I make no apologies for it. You need to be angry and you feed off of your hatred and how everyone that thinks like you are "victims" and those like me are keeping you from your leftard commie utopia. You are a leftard rebel without a clue or a cause that you actually understand. Posters here that supported Trump have been more than cordial to little fucks like you that took lame potshots at them....a helluva lot more cordial than your ilk would have been. You have proven to all that you are an angry, petty little man....and the next four years stretch out before you like 50 miles of bad road....too fucking bad.

(snicker)

If by fringe you mean as in dealing with the reality of the situation we are actually in instead of what you believe it to be? Damn straight and I make no apologies for it.

Guy, you think Chemtrails are a real thing.

old.jpg

If by fringe you mean as in dealing with the reality of the situation we are actually in instead of what you believe it to be? Damn straight and I make no apologies for it.

Guy, you think Chemtrails are a real thing.

old.jpg
View attachment 99349

Your honor, the prosecution rests...

I know more than you and when the realization of what I have been saying hits you like a ton of bricks? Spare me a thought.......because it is worse than your worst nightmares. This is just one of many soft-kill genocide programs....death by a thousand cuts.The elites are killing the food supply and poisoning the water intentionally to create artificial shortages in order to bring the masses into compliance. You are one of those that will have to learn the hard way....

(snicker)

I know more than you and when the realization of what I have been saying hits you like a ton of bricks? Spare me a thought.......because it is worse than your worst nightmares. This is just one of many soft-kill genocide programs....death by a thousand cuts.The elites are killing the food supply and poisoning the water intentionally to create artificial shortages in order to bring the masses into compliance. You are one of those that will have to learn the hard way....

Dude, seriously?

What poisons the water is that we have 7 billion people shitting into it. Because we have a really good government (mostly), our water is safe to drink unlike most of the third world.

We also produce more food than we every have in any time in history, and food has never been as cheap as it is now.

food.jpg

Oh, yeah, and most Americans are overweight.

ViewMedia

So those Chem Trails are doing a pretty sucky job of starving the population into submission.

Forum List

Back