Trump's transition team appears to be straining under pressure

Here's the thing. When George W. Bush stole the election in 2000, he was able to quickly fill his cabinet with governors and senators who really knew what they were doing. He put together a pretty darned good team.

Trump stole the election in 2016, and you have the Nazi and the Crook son in law purging each other's followers.
Yeah....stole it from a woman who almost stole it.

The infighting between Jared Kushner, DJT's sil, and Bannon is becoming public.

Christie is the first major trophy scalp on Kushner's belt. The Bannonites are digging in.

Things are better than I believed could be possible this early, for America.

Boy....you leftards believe anything the democrat press tells you.....I bet you believed we would have President hilary now too....
Your lying means nothing.

I am hoping Kushner pushed Bannon and his allies out.

What is wrong with being a nationalist and wanting to protect American sovereignty? It is the communists that lamely attempt to demonize nationalism.

The problem is that when you are a white nationalist, you forget there are non-whites here...
What is wrong with being a nationalist and wanting to protect American sovereignty? It is the communists that lamely attempt to demonize nationalism.

The problem is that when you are a white nationalist, you forget there are non-whites here...

The problem is that when you are a white nationalist, you forget there are non-whites here...[/QUOTE]

Without the "race card", you really have nothing of worth to offer. I am an American first and foremost and view any and everyone that believes in a nation's sovereignty as a kindred soul.... regardless of the tint of one's skin...color of their eyes...be they with hair or bald....short or tall, skinny or fat....none of that plays into my equation....but you? Not so much...if they are not a raving , angry leftard with cyber-spittle flying from their mouth? Well, they are just racists and anti-commie and that just pisses you off....tough shit.

Without the "race card", you really have nothing of worth to offer. I am an American first and foremost and view any and everyone that believes in a nation's sovereignty as a kindred soul.... regardless of the tint of one's skin...color of their eyes...be they with hair or bald....short or tall, skinny or fat....none of that plays into my equation....but you? Not so much...if they are not a raving , angry leftard with cyber-spittle flying from their mouth? Well, they are just racists and anti-commie and that just pisses you off....tough shit.

again, Dale, you are a crazy person who sees conspiracies by your government, please don't tell me you love America. It's laughable.

You White Power nuts are upset that the non-whites want an equal share in the country. Nothing more, nothing less. Trump is your last desperate gasp.

Christie is the first major trophy scalp on Kushner's belt. The Bannonites are digging in.

All based on rumors of suppositions of whispers of guesses.
All based on solid reporting. If you have documented differences, give them.. Your opinion does not count as evidence.

All based on solid reporting. If you have documented differences, give them.. Your opinion does not count as evidence.

Reporting of rumors of suppositions of whispers of guesses is not "solid"

It just fits your narrative, so you run with it like a lemming over a cliff.

Old according to you, beano. You and protectionsist and health myths and shootspeeders seem to think wrongly that your opinions mean something.

Old according to you, beano. You and protectionsist and health myths and shootspeeders seem to think wrongly that your opinions mean something.

Are you trying to associate me with them in some way?

How about responding to me instead of doing an end around association guilt maneuver.

Nothing hard has come out, because the process is behind closed doors. You interpret it via your bias, and your stupidity.

again, Dale, you are a crazy person who sees conspiracies by your government, please don't tell me you love America. It's laughable.

You White Power nuts are upset that the non-whites want an equal share in the country. Nothing more, nothing less. Trump is your last desperate gasp.

"again, Dale, you are a crazy person who sees conspiracies by your government"

I will simply consider the source. I have more proof that your beloved corporate "gubermint" is less than on the "up and up" than you do that it performs it's duties with our best interest at heart.

"please don't tell me you love America. It's laughable"

I love the people of this country...the debt slaves that have been lied to...but this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body while fleecing the masses with their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances? Nope....not at all...because I understand and know more than you.

"You White Power nuts are upset that the non-whites want an equal share in the country. Nothing more, nothing less. Trump is your last desperate gasp"

AGAIN, race has nothing to do with anything but to an angry little commie like you that is pissed that the Hitlery didn't win? You have to lamely sling some shit against the wall hoping some of it will stick. My wish is for ALL people to thrive in this country with the opportunity for a decent job with a living wage. The debt slavery system has been killing this country and the middle class since it reached it's apex in 1971. I know the reasons as to why the middle class has been decimated and the poor no longer show up on the radar and now have to depend upon the largess of "da gubermint" all the while we have an open border that provides cheap "under the table" pay for menial labor jobs that once paid a living wage. I know more than you.....infinitely more. You would rather pitch a temper tantrum instead of looking at the reality of our situation. The election wasn't about Trump...it was about the repudiation of the status quo of professional politicians that are out of touch with what is going on. If Trump doesn't deliver, that isn't going to keep the people from rejecting the political elites bought and paid for by the Fed bankers and Wall Street...wake up, learn, grow, evolve....and for God's sake, stop sucking your thump and stop pouting.

I love the people of this country...the debt slaves that have been lied to...but this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body while fleecing the masses with their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances? Nope....not at all...because I understand and know more than you.

No, you're just a crazy loser living in someone's basement... I hate to keep breaking that to you. Seriously, how do you function from day to day?

AGAIN, race has nothing to do with anything but to an angry little commie like you that is pissed that the Hitlery didn't win?

Hillary did win the election. She didn't win the electoral college. Hate to keep pointing that out to you.

The debt slavery system has been killing this country and the middle class since it reached it's apex in 1971.

Right. Debt Slavery. You see, this is the problem with people like you. YOu don't take any responsibility for your own life. No one broke into your house in the middle of the night,put a gun to your head and made you take out mortgages and credit cards.

That was all you, baby.

No, you're just a crazy loser living in someone's basement... I hate to keep breaking that to you. Seriously, how do you function from day to day?

AGAIN, race has nothing to do with anything but to an angry little commie like you that is pissed that the Hitlery didn't win?

Hillary did win the election. She didn't win the electoral college. Hate to keep pointing that out to you.

The debt slavery system has been killing this country and the middle class since it reached it's apex in 1971.

Right. Debt Slavery. You see, this is the problem with people like you. YOu don't take any responsibility for your own life. No one broke into your house in the middle of the night,put a gun to your head and made you take out mortgages and credit cards.

That was all you, baby.

No, Hitlery did not win the election via the popular vote. Three million illegals voted and we know that five states should have gone to Trump that went to the Hildebeast....but keep believing she did win the popular vote if that helps you sleep better.

"Debt Slavery. You see, this is the problem with people like you. YOu don't take any responsibility for your own life. No one broke into your house in the middle of the night,put a gun to your head and made you take out mortgages and credit cards"

I have no debt, but I have never been paid with real money...something of an intrinsic value. BTW, when you take on a mortgage, the money is created with your signature without the bank risking anything...it's called a "Promissory Note" with interest back-loaded on that note so that you end up paying (with your sweat equity) three times what that Promissory note was worth on a 30 to 40 year "note" and if you fail to pay to the end of that note, the bank forecloses while getting all of those payments PLUS a hard asset that they can again re-sell.....you haven't the slightest clue at all and the fact that I do absolutely galls you....tough shit. It's not like I haven't tried to show and teach you.

No, Hitlery did not win the election via the popular vote. Three million illegals voted and we know that five states should have gone to Trump that went to the Hildebeast....but keep believing she did win the popular vote if that helps you sleep better.

Yes, yes, the mythical Illegal Aliens who voted. You've been singing that song since 2000, and you never seem to catch them.

ou haven't the slightest clue at all and the fact that I do absolutely galls you....tough shit. It's not like I haven't tried to show and teach you.

The only thing you've taught me is that you are a sad crazy person who doesn't have a life.

Forum List

Back