Trump's transition team appears to be straining under pressure

Look, guys, there is me, and there is JoeB, and Marty, and gipper.

I know you all look bad in comparison, but there it is.

Kushner putting down Bannon is like what I do to your likes every time you act up on the Board.

The infighting will continue. I hope Bannon gets it in the neck, metaphorically.

Because I correctly observe what is going on in DC, I am getting feebly swatted at by tiny little hands of the far left and the far right.

Jared K took down Christie.

Bannon is in his cross hairs. Good.

Um, no, actually, not so good. In a "Leper with the Most Fingers" kind of way, Christie is one of the few qualified people on Trump's team. But Jared wants to shut him out because he sent his dad to Club Fed for two years for a crime he really did commit.

But even Jared doesn't have enough Juice to take out Bannon, who Trump probably fears will go right back to Breitbart and tell all his Alt-Right followers that Trump is a closet liberal and has betrayed them.

Not even a week in, and we have "Worse than you think" happening.

Hey Jake, why aren't you upset about the radical left causing unrest throughout the country?
Show me where I approve of it. You can't.
Don't twist my question into something it is not.

You bitch about the nonexistent mythical Alt-Right destroying the nation, but ignore the reality that is the radical left destroying the nation. Why?
Show me where I am not upset.

If you can honestly frame your comments, I will do it for you.

Every. Single. Time. :lol:
Show me a post indicating you ARE upset about the radical left causing unrest?

Kushner putting down Bannon is like what I do to your likes every time you act up on the Board.

The infighting will continue. I hope Bannon gets it in the neck, metaphorically.

Except that he's not putting down Bannon. Bannon has an official position. He doesn't deserve one, but he has one.

And frankly, this is kind of like when they used to look at who was standing next to who on the wall of the Kremlin to see who Stalin PUrged last week.

Because I correctly observe what is going on in DC, I am getting feebly swatted at by tiny little hands of the far left and the far right.

Jared K took down Christie.

Bannon is in his cross hairs. Good.

Um, no, actually, not so good. In a "Leper with the Most Fingers" kind of way, Christie is one of the few qualified people on Trump's team. But Jared wants to shut him out because he sent his dad to Club Fed for two years for a crime he really did commit.

But even Jared doesn't have enough Juice to take out Bannon, who Trump probably fears will go right back to Breitbart and tell all his Alt-Right followers that Trump is a closet liberal and has betrayed them.

Not even a week in, and we have "Worse than you think" happening.
Yep, you have feeble, tiny hand and comments as well.

Jared does not "want", JoeB: Jared did shut him out.

We will see how much juice Jared has. If Bannon goes out, then we can say, "Jared Has Juice".

You and I both know Trump is demo lite. That is nothing knew.

The alt right will turn on Trump like tiny wolves, and he will put them down and skin them.

Here's the thing. When George W. Bush stole the election in 2000, he was able to quickly fill his cabinet with governors and senators who really knew what they were doing. He put together a pretty darned good team.

Trump stole the election in 2016, and you have the Nazi and the Crook son in law purging each other's followers.

The fact that Trump is weeding out the neocons is a good thing IMHO. The lamestream media (that has been totally exposed for the shills that they are) will look for anything and spin any thing to be negative about as it pertains to Trump. I don't listen to their TV news, I don't listen to neocon radio and I don't read any article written by the shills.

well, uh, no.

This is negative because it shows that Trump never really had a plan to win, and he's scrambling to even fill the cabinet level posts.

The fact that Kushner and Bannon have so much power is kind of scary.

It has been a week, lil joe and people are coming out of the woodwork looking for cushy positions so the vetting process begins. There are things about Banno n that bother me...like how he graduated from Jesuit ran Georgetown and also worked for Goldman Sachs but I will be doing my own vetting on whom is put in place and it will not take me long to find out if the new boss is the same as the old boss.

Except that he's not putting down Bannon. Bannon has an official position. He doesn't deserve one, but he has one.

And frankly, this is kind of like when they used to look at who was standing next to who on the wall of the Kremlin to see who Stalin PUrged last week.
Let's see if Jared Has Juice and puts Bannon down by inauguration day.

Yep, you have feeble, tiny hand and comments as well.

Jared does not "want", JoeB: Jared did shut him out.

We will see how much juice Jared has. If Bannon goes out, then we can say, "Jared Has Juice".

You and I both know Trump is demo lite. That is nothing knew.

The alt right will turn on Trump like tiny wolves, and he will put them down and skin them.

Yeah, okay, Jake. Hey how did the Romney administration turn out again?

the problem with you is that you think your sort of "moderate" REpublicanism still has a voice.

It has been a week, lil joe and people are coming out of the woodwork looking for cushy positions so the vetting process begins. There are things about Banno n that bother me...like how he graduated from Jesuit ran Georgetown and also worked for Goldman Sachs but I will be doing my own vetting on whom is put in place and it will not take me long to find out if the new boss is the same as the old boss.

Guy, Trump isn't going to put together a cabinet of people who sit in Mom's basement and think that Sandy Hook was staged.

He's going to put together a team of people who have some qualifications, but the real professionals are steering clear of him.

Marty has fallen for the big lie.

Bannon may not be personally antisemitic, but he is the figure head of a social movement dedicated to cultural and social taboos.

Once he denounces them, I am good.

Wow, talk about moving goal posts.

The only link between actual white nationalists and the wide net of the "alt right" you idiots have brain spawned is only in your biased imagination.

JoeB, your opinion does not matter to me. You are a homer. You are a liberal Bannon.

What you think is no more important than mud, or marty, or gipper, or westwall.

Trump's team is having problems, which is to be expected.

The infighting is delicious.

Here's the thing. When George W. Bush stole the election in 2000, he was able to quickly fill his cabinet with governors and senators who really knew what they were doing. He put together a pretty darned good team.

Trump stole the election in 2016, and you have the Nazi and the Crook son in law purging each other's followers.

Bush filled them with neocons that were apart of PNAC and the CFR, former Skull and Bones members...those were the Nazis. Trump stole nothing but it is amusing watching you soil yourself while exposing your ignorance. Keep it up.

(snicker)

Your lie is obvious, so we will move right along.

The alt right reeks of racism, sexism, xenophobia, nativism, etc.

Bannon is the figurehead for those criminals.

Trump and the nuke buttons.jpg

Bannon may not be personally antisemitic, but he is the figure head of a social movement dedicated to cultural and social taboos.

The only link between actual white nationalists and the wide net of the "alt right" you idiots have brain spawned is only in your biased imagination.

Last edited:

Except Trump never distances himself from the White Nationalists...

What is wrong with being a nationalist and wanting to protect American sovereignty? It is the communists that lamely attempt to demonize nationalism.

Except Trump never distances himself from the White Nationalists...

have you distanced yourself from Clowns who throw pies at people? No? Well then you must support them.

Association fallacy.

Guy, Trump isn't going to put together a cabinet of people who sit in Mom's basement and think that Sandy Hook was staged.

He's going to put together a team of people who have some qualifications, but the real professionals are steering clear of him.

Professional politicians? Isn't that what we are trying to get away from, dumb ass? You really are butthurt.....you were so sure that Hitlery was going to win and now you have egg all over your face....too fucking funny and you proved that you know NOTHING about the staff that Bush was told to put in place....you suffer from a case of pure ignorance.

Your lie is obvious, so we will move right along.

The alt right reeks of racism, sexism, xenophobia, nativism, etc.

Bannon is the figurehead for those criminals.

View attachment 98698

You just blather stuff about "alt right" without backing it up. It's a paranoid delusion of yours, nothing more.

The material has been posted on the board over and over, so, marty, you don't get "just once more for me." No.

Kushner the Knife is going after Bannon, I think.

Forum List

Back