Trump's trade war with China

Golffgator wont' even admit what the trade war is about.

Will you?
Fluffing the base.

Thank you for admitting that you are also afraid to admit what Xi and Trump both want, for their respective nations.

I have told you 7 times what they both want and you keep pretending like I didn't

What are you afraid of?

If you really meant that, you would have mentioned it AGAIN, and counted up to 8.

BUt you didn't, because you know that if you say in this post, the shit you said before, that people would realize that you were just spouting evasive shit.

YOu are afraid to even say what the issue is, because you know that I will crush you.

Well, aren't you just the little billy bad ass of the forum...crushing your foes! :21::21::21::21:

And the truly pathetic part is you actually believe this to be true! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Golffgator wont' even admit what the trade war is about.

Will you?
Fluffing the base.

Thank you for admitting that you are also afraid to admit what Xi and Trump both want, for their respective nations.

I have told you 7 times what they both want and you keep pretending like I didn't

What are you afraid of?

If you really meant that, you would have mentioned it AGAIN, and counted up to 8.

BUt you didn't, because you know that if you say in this post, the shit you said before, that people would realize that you were just spouting evasive shit.

YOu are afraid to even say what the issue is, because you know that I will crush you.

Well, aren't you just the little billy bad ass of the forum...crushing your foes! :21::21::21::21:

And the truly pathetic part is you actually believe this to be true! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Said the man working hard to avoid the actual issue still.

You know, if you had really mentioned the issue 7 times before, mentioning it again, would have actually given your bullshit some teeth.

Funny, you didn't...

Fluffing the base.

What are you afraid of?

You know, if you had really mentioned the issue 7 times before, mentioning it again, would have actually given your bullshit some teeth.

Funny, you didn't...
Jebuz Krist you sure are fucking thick.

Fluffing the base.

What are you afraid of?

Funny, you didn't...

I have given the answer to you, multiple times and you are hiding from it.

Why do yo do that? You asked what they both want and I told you, yet you keep pretending like I did not give you an answer.

Do you fear the answer that much?

What is Trump's goal, and why does Xi feel a need to fight him?

Now wait, don't bother answering. (i know you won't) but how do you feel when you read that question?

I would like to think that Trump has the same goal, but I am not really sure about that. I think Trump cares more about a political win than the country.
If Trump cared more about winning he would not have confronted China. THINK!
He is putting the wellbeing of the US first.
He certainly doesn't need the money as so many DEM MSM morons claim.
He can only eat so many burgers covered in real gold leaf a day and drink so many diet Cokes.

What is Trump's goal, and why does Xi feel a need to fight him?

Now wait, don't bother answering. (i know you won't) but how do you feel when you read that question?

I would like to think that Trump has the same goal, but I am not really sure about that. I think Trump cares more about a political win than the country.
If Trump cared more about winning he would not have confronted China. THINK!
He is putting the wellbeing of the US first.
He certainly doesn't need the money as so many DEM MSM morons claim.
He can only eat so many burgers covered in real gold leaf a day and drink so many diet Cokes.

There is nothing wrong with confronting China, they do some shady shit and it needs to be addressed.

The problem is his tactics, from insulting tweets to starting a trade war with the whole world at the same time to over use of the only trick he knows...tariffs

So, did China sneak in to the towns in the middle of the night and steal the jobs? Did they force companies to move their manufacturing to China at gunpoint?

Or did these companies freely choose to move? Did unions price their members out of jobs?

Shut up you trolling useless libtard. China has wiped out entire U.S. industries. Thank God we elected Trump a president willing to fight back. Crawl back into your flea infested hole.
Just Government solving All problems for the right wing.

Government CREATED the problem, we had to elect an outsider to go do battle with Washington since those corrupt bastards have done nothing.
We have a Commerce Clause not a Trade War clause.

Just relax while team Trump cleans up your mess snowflake.
lol. Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

"If anyone had doubts that trade was the thing hanging over the market, today seals it," said Bill Stone, chief investment officer with Avalon Investment & Advisory.

Tariffs on popular consumer goods like clothing, shoes, computers, and cell phones cause higher prices. Even Trump admitted that yesterday. Higher prices cause inflation. Inflation causes less demand. Less demand causes unemployment. Tariffs cause recession, Econ 101.

When Americans suffer investment losses it causes permanent loss of principle, fourth grade math. Millions of Americans permanently lost more of their principle in investment accounts today.

As things stand now, the Dow has lost over 575 points, the Nasdaq over 200 points, and the S&P over 65 points. The reason: Stocks plunged on Wednesday, giving back Tuesday’s solid gains, after the U.S. bond market flashed a troubling signal about the U.S. economy, a recession warning.

There have been five such warnings of the 2-year and 10-year yields since 1978 and all were precursors to a recession.

Dow tanks 800 points in worst day of 2019 after bond market sends recession warning

Today, the Dow is at 25,690. On March 15, the Dow was 25,440. Because of Trump's trade war with China, the market has been treading water for five months. Stock Market News For Feb 15, 2019

I have been a student of current political history for over a half century, and I am a retired columnist. Never in my 50 years have I seen a U.S. President repeatedly harm our economy and cause investment losses. The current President is doing that very thing. The past three weeks prove it.

We are reminded that Trump was Putin's personal choice to become our President.

If tariffs don’t work then why have China and the EU been using them against the US for decades now?

China has been in a trade war with the US for over thirty years, and we have been losing the whole time. Sure, corporations profit by outsourcing to China, but the American people lose jobs.

I have yet to see any of these moronic shitbags that claim tariffs are bad explain how and why China, the EU, and others have been using them all this time with no detrimental effect.

Why now? Why not before?..... Because they lost an Election? Liberals always say they are for the minority???
the right wing has nothing but bigotry.

that is the Only thing that got Your guy elected.

Riiight.....it had nothing to do with the fact that Dems and the GOP sold out America and let so many manufacturing jobs get shipped to China. Because CNN says so.
:itsok:

Shut up you trolling useless libtard. China has wiped out entire U.S. industries. Thank God we elected Trump a president willing to fight back. Crawl back into your flea infested hole.

Government CREATED the problem, we had to elect an outsider to go do battle with Washington since those corrupt bastards have done nothing.

Just Americans in 30 states who voted for Trump, oh wait :itsok:

Trinkets sold in Wal-Mart and produced in China certainly does not disprove that capitalism is much better at bringing a product to market - namely our markets. We are extremely efficient.
Yet your trinkets are not even in your own markets.

See, you've got it wrong again. GG has told you what Xi wants, at least. I believe I've told you what Trump wants, to fluff his base.

Why now? Why not before?..... Because they lost an Election? Liberals always say they are for the minority???
the right wing has nothing but bigotry.

that is the Only thing that got Your guy elected.

Riiight.....it had nothing to do with the fact that Dems and the GOP sold out America and let so many manufacturing jobs get shipped to China. Because CNN says so.
:itsok:
the left is still for upgrading infrastructure.

i make a motion to ditch the drug war, to pay for it.

lol. y'all got your "gospel Truth" from Wikileaks.

If tariffs don’t work then why have China and the EU been using them against the US for decades now?
Jesus. No wonder Trump can fluff his base so easily.

^ Another moronic shitbag that can’t explain how China and the EU’s use of tariffs before President Trump wasn’t a “trade war” against the US.

lol. y'all got your "gospel Truth" from Wikileaks.

We whooped your ass in 2016, even with Obama putting his legacy on the line. Its still funny :auiqs.jpg:

^ Another moronic shitbag that can’t explain how China and the EU’s use of tariffs before President Trump wasn’t a “trade war” against the US.
Trump fluffers cannot be told EU and US tariff levels were/are about equivalent.

Forum List

Back