Trump's team in disarray, U.S. Senator McCain tells Europe

and , most likely 'juan mckain' was a VOLUNTEER , an Enlistee when he joined the military . As a VOLUNTEER i applaud him but heck as a VOLUNTEER he musta known that he could be captured or hurt by the enemy August and OldSchool !!

John McCain attended the US Naval Academy. His father and grandfather were both admirals.
He graduated at the bottom of his Annapolis class, Magna Cum Lush.

He lied about his actions during fire of the U.S.S. Forrestal, in which 134 sailors were killed, and watched it from the comfort of the pilot's ready room instead of helping to fight the fire.

Was shot down hot-dogging his A-4 Skyhawk.

Made propaganda tapes for the North Vietnamese to avoid torture, and got tortured anyways.
--------------------------------------------------- I also understand that there is a memorial of some type to 'mckain' in Hanoi . I have see info on it and will post a link .

Hell, they didn't need four ugly liberal chicks to convey the message.....you could write a novel on one of those fat ass! LMAO!
16864061_1387975961260031_1716214055144480814_n.jpg

and , most likely 'juan mckain' was a VOLUNTEER , an Enlistee when he joined the military . As a VOLUNTEER i applaud him but heck as a VOLUNTEER he musta known that he could be captured or hurt by the enemy August and OldSchool !!

John McCain attended the US Naval Academy. His father and grandfather were both admirals.

He lied about his actions during fire of the U.S.S. Forrestal, in which 134 sailors were killed, and watched it from the comfort of the pilot's ready room instead of helping to fight the fire.

Made propaganda tapes for the North Vietnamese to avoid torture, and got tortured anyways.

McCain was in his aircraft when the fire started and barely escaped.

I suppose you were flying with him when he was shot down?

Show us a link to these propaganda tapes.

I may not like some of the things McCain says of does, but it beneath contempt for you to lie about his service.

Put up or shut up.
Read it and eat it, Corky.

His story doesn't jive with the accounts of others who were on the deck and know why bombs drop off of airplanes.

Investigating John McCain’s Tragedy at Sea: Mary Hershberger

The accounts from other in is squadron say he was being a hot dog when he got shot down.

"By his own admission, then, McCain failed to follow instructions in combat. He did not try to evade the missile. Moreover, the pilots who were flying near him, one of them with a handheld camera, said he was not hit by a SAM. He had flown too low and was brought down by a barrage of antiaircraft fire. Since a SAM exploded in a bright orange fireball visible for miles around, it was unlikely that they had called it wrong. And since official navy records listed John McCain as downed by AAA fire, they were puzzled by why he later insisted in his political campaigns that it was a SAM.

As other pilots saw it, John McCain, quite simply, had got himself shot down"

McCain -- Did He Show the Right Stuff?

McCain was in his aircraft when the fire started and barely escaped.

I suppose you were flying with him when he was shot down?

Show us a link to these propaganda tapes.

I may not like some of the things McCain says of does, but it beneath contempt for you to lie about his service.

Put up or shut up.
Read it and eat it, Corky.

His story doesn't jive with the accounts of others who were on the deck and know why bombs drop off of airplanes.

Investigating John McCain’s Tragedy at Sea: Mary Hershberger

The accounts from other in is squadron say he was being a hot dog when he got shot down.

"By his own admission, then, McCain failed to follow instructions in combat. He did not try to evade the missile. Moreover, the pilots who were flying near him, one of them with a handheld camera, said he was not hit by a SAM. He had flown too low and was brought down by a barrage of antiaircraft fire. Since a SAM exploded in a bright orange fireball visible for miles around, it was unlikely that they had called it wrong. And since official navy records listed John McCain as downed by AAA fire, they were puzzled by why he later insisted in his political campaigns that it was a SAM.

As other pilots saw it, John McCain, quite simply, had got himself shot down"

McCain -- Did He Show the Right Stuff?

First, SAMs do not explode in an orange fireball unless they hit something, so that right there tells me the story is bullshit.

Second, where is this video?

More personal attacks without any documentation.

Forum List

Back