Trump's tax returns?

Are Trump's tax returns still being audited? In less than a month, Trump will control the agency auditing those same returns. That isn't a conflict of interest. Nooooooooooo.

The lying Trump will never release his returns as yet another example of how he lied to his base & they could care less.
Listen, if I never paid taxes and hid money off shore, if all of my wealth is based on lies, if I don't donate money to charities and used the code to hide even further money....I'D PULL A TRUMP GAME PLAY TOO.

There you go again saying "licensed" attorneys can't lie. No wonder you were duped by Trump because you just aren't very bright.

Wrong again. I said it would be on you to prove they did. It goes against logic and reason, but have at it. Prove your claim. That you cannot makes you, once again, the liar.

Second, I didn't vote for Trump.

Lastly, another logical fallacy. Thanks yet again for proving my point.

Trump says he is being audited, where is the proof? Having your lawyer lie is not proof.

And I see you are yet another Trump voter already in denial. You people are funny.

IRS will not release info about a private audit. The only proof is a statement from tax attorneys.

Sorry if that doesn't work for you but frankly, no one gives a shit.

The fact remains you said he lied about his taxes. He did not, which makes you the liar.

Suck it up buttercup, you've been caught in a lie and called out. Deal with it.

And no, I didn't vote R. I'm a libertarian. What's hysterical is you butthurt leftists suggesting someone else is denial. You're all irony impaired. Good luck with that too.

The IRS sends a letter to those being audited. Where is that letter. Trump should have it & could release itr to prove he is being audited. You are the liar or maybe you're a honest dumbass?

Why isn't he?

Because he's under no obligation to do so.

Still haven't shown where he lied, nor how you didn't...because you did.

Resorting to name calling is but ANOTHER logical fallacy. I'm sure somewhere out there is a leftist that can argue without logical fallacies, but I've never met one.
I would bet my last effin dollar, dumb mf's like you, are still convinced, Hitler never roasted 10 million jews and them jews all died of suicide and the gas chambers were used to roast pork instead...gotcha!!

Wrong again. I said it would be on you to prove they did. It goes against logic and reason, but have at it. Prove your claim. That you cannot makes you, once again, the liar.

Trump says he is being audited, where is the proof? Having your lawyer lie is not proof.

And I see you are yet another Trump voter already in denial. You people are funny.

IRS will not release info about a private audit. The only proof is a statement from tax attorneys.

The fact remains you said he lied about his taxes. He did not, which makes you the liar.

And no, I didn't vote R. I'm a libertarian. What's hysterical is you butthurt leftists suggesting someone else is denial. You're all irony impaired. Good luck with that too.

The IRS sends a letter to those being audited. Where is that letter. Trump should have it & could release itr to prove he is being audited. You are the liar or maybe you're a honest dumbass?

Why isn't he?

Resorting to name calling is but ANOTHER logical fallacy. I'm sure somewhere out there is a leftist that can argue without logical fallacies, but I've never met one.

So, Trump does not want to supply proof. That is what I said a long time ago & you had as freakin fit. You even claimed he had no such letter.

Is there anything you don;'t lie about?

Somewhere out there is a whiner who can argue without lying all the time.

Do yourself a favor & get informed & quit embarrassing yourself here.

No, you claim he lied but have still failed to provide any proof whatsoever.

I find nothing embarrassing about calling out leftist lies. It's fun!

Until you can back up your original statement, you might take your own advice and stop embarrassing yourself here.

Why isn't he?

I would bet my last effin dollar, dumb mf's like you, are still convinced, Hitler never roasted 10 million jews and them jews all died of suicide and the gas chambers were used to roast pork instead...gotcha!!

Starts off with logical fallacy. Color me shocked.

Moves directly to proving Godwin's law.

Not very good at this debating thing are ya?

Why isn't he?

So, Trump does not want to supply proof. That is what I said a long time ago & you had as freakin fit. You even claimed he had no such letter.

Until you can back up your original statement, you might take your own advice and stop embarrassing yourself here.
I posted a quote on this thread from your orange buddy where he said he release his returns. He fucking lied you stupid shit & you love him for it. Now rad the GD thing or STFU.

Are Trump's tax returns still being audited? In less than a month, Trump will control the agency auditing those same returns. That isn't a conflict of interest. Nooooooooooo.

The lying Trump will never release his returns as yet another example of how he lied to his base & they could care less.
Not many on the right cared about his taxes. Why do libtards assume everyone is worked up over what they're worked up over? Ooops, guess I answered my own question.

Conflict of interest? He shouldn't have run for president since he came from the private sector?
Trumps a con man......I say we just resist that bastard by starting turning back and protesting him on Jan 20th. Also, never address "President" Trump.....just call him Dictator or Tiny Hands.

Why isn't he?

I posted a quote on this thread from your orange buddy where he said he release his returns. He fucking lied you stupid shit & you love him for it. Now rad the GD thing or STFU.

Read it. Not what he said. Liar.

Why isn't he?

Read it again, asshole.

"Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?" NBC’s Chuck Todd asked Trump in January 2016.

"Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely," Trump replied.

Read it again, asshole.

"Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?" NBC’s Chuck Todd asked Trump in January 2016.

"Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely," Trump replied.

Liar. Getting old now.

But I must thank you for once again proving leftists are unable to communication without logical fallacies. You're the poster boy for it!

Read it again, asshole.

Liar. Getting old now.

But I must thank you for once again proving leftists are unable to communication without logical fallacies. You're the poster boy for it!

I posted a quote direct from your orange buddy's mouth.

Here's more:

"From a May 2014 interview with an Irish TV station: “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely, and I would love to do that.”

From a February 2015 interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, on whether he would release them if he ran: “I would release tax returns, and I’d also explain to people that as a person that’s looking to make money — you know, I’m in the business of making money until I do this — and if I won, I would make money for our country.”

From January on NBC's “Meet the Press”:

CHUCK TODD: Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?

TRUMP: Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful, and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely. …

TODD: But you will release it —

TRUMP: I pay, it's a little tax. And I say it. And the reporters said, “That's the most refreshing answer I've ever heard on taxes,” because everyone tries to build it up, like Mitt Romney. He built it up, tried to build it up, how much he paid. It just doesn't work that way. But I'll be — we're working on it right now, and at the appropriate time, you'll be very satisfied.

From February on “The Today Show”:

MATT LAUER: Real quickly: When are you going to release your tax returns?

TRUMP: Probably over the next few months. They’re being worked on now."

Donald Trump: LIAR

Dumbed down zombies are easy to manipulate.

First off if you could legally avoid paying taxes you would.
2. Trump took advantage of the " CLINTONS" tax code which gave him the ability to not pay certain taxes.

The asses that write this bs that he is avoiding taxes are the same asshole claiming Russia is hacking the grid.

NEW YORK — Donald Trump proudly acknowledges he did not pay a dime in federal income taxes for years on end. He insists he merely exploited tax loopholes legally available to any billionaire — loopholes he says Hillary Clinton failed to close during her years in the US Senate. “Why didn’t she ever try to change those laws so I couldn’t use them?” Trump asked during a campaign rally last month.

Donald Trump used legally dubious method to avoid paying taxes - The Boston Globe

Read it again, asshole.

Liar. Getting old now.

I posted a quote direct from your orange buddy's mouth.

Here's more:

"From a May 2014 interview with an Irish TV station: “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely, and I would love to do that.”

From a February 2015 interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, on whether he would release them if he ran: “I would release tax returns, and I’d also explain to people that as a person that’s looking to make money — you know, I’m in the business of making money until I do this — and if I won, I would make money for our country.”

From January on NBC's “Meet the Press”:

CHUCK TODD: Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?

TRUMP: Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful, and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely. …

TODD: But you will release it —

TRUMP: I pay, it's a little tax. And I say it. And the reporters said, “That's the most refreshing answer I've ever heard on taxes,” because everyone tries to build it up, like Mitt Romney. He built it up, tried to build it up, how much he paid. It just doesn't work that way. But I'll be — we're working on it right now, and at the appropriate time, you'll be very satisfied.

From February on “The Today Show”:

MATT LAUER: Real quickly: When are you going to release your tax returns?

TRUMP: Probably over the next few months. They’re being worked on now."

Donald Trump: LIAR

Liar.

Senator Ron Wyden (D) Oregon, wrote for The New York Times 12 January 2017:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In his news conference on Wednesday, President-elect Donald J. Trump claimed that the American public did not care that he had not released his tax returns, as has been routine for every presidential nominee since Watergate.

...Without these returns, Americans cannot know whether he is using the presidency to enrich himself and his family. Americans won’t know whether a policy he proposes primarily benefits steelworkers in Pennsylvania or lines his own pocket.

...That’s why I and dozens of congressional colleagues have introduced legislation to force future presidential nominees and presidents to release their tax returns.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article

That's stupid, and a total waste of time in the halls of our legislators. To actually believe that legislation is all that is required to abort the Bill of Rights is beyond belief. Nobody has any obligation whatsoever to deliver up his personal papers and information to anyone for scrutiny. And to say that tax returns are required instead of good ol' investigative journalism indicates a total lack of integrity.

Trump handled it beautifully. I didn't release my returns, Americans elected me president so obviously my returns weren't important to them. Thery're only important to you phony news folks.

It's gonna be a long eight years for lefties and their cohorts in the lamestream media.

In his news conference on Wednesday, President-elect Donald J. Trump claimed that the American public did not care that he had not released his tax returns, as has been routine for every presidential nominee since Watergate.

...Without these returns, Americans cannot know whether he is using the presidency to enrich himself and his family. Americans won’t know whether a policy he proposes primarily benefits steelworkers in Pennsylvania or lines his own pocket.

...That’s why I and dozens of congressional colleagues have introduced legislation to force future presidential nominees and presidents to release their tax returns.

article

That's stupid, and a total waste of time in the halls of our legislators. To actually believe that legislation is all that is required to abort the Bill of Rights is beyond belief. Nobody has any obligation whatsoever to deliver up his personal papers and information to anyone for scrutiny. And to say that tax returns are required instead of good ol' investigative journalism indicates a total lack of integrity.

The Dems want a law forcing someone to 'show me your papers'. I swear they're all irony impaired.

article

The Dems want a law forcing someone to 'show me your papers'. I swear they're all irony impaired.
The "Dems" don't want a lying fuck for a President. Trump said he would release them & he did not.

Evidently, being a lying fuck is an important characteristic for a Republican candidate.

article

The "Dems" don't want a lying fuck for a President. Trump said he would release them & he did not.

Evidently, being a lying fuck is an important characteristic for a Republican candidate.
"IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PLAN... PERIOD"

"IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR... PERIOD"

article

"IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PLAN... PERIOD"

"IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR... PERIOD"

The ACA had a grandfather clause that stated that insurance companies could continue to offer plans that were in existence at the bill's signing. If your policy was cancelled, blame the insurance companies, not the ACA.

There is NOTHING in the ACA that set provider networks. Insurance companies set these.

If you lost your doctor then you were too stupid to choose a plan where he was in the provider network.

article

Yet you voted for Obama...thank's for proving my point with regard to your irony impairment.

Priceless!

Forum List

Back