Trump's tax returns?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Are Trump's tax returns still being audited? In less than a month, Trump will control the agency auditing those same returns. That isn't a conflict of interest. Nooooooooooo.

The lying Trump will never release his returns as yet another example of how he lied to his base & they could care less.

Are Trump's tax returns still being audited? In less than a month, Trump will control the agency auditing those same returns. That isn't a conflict of interest. Nooooooooooo.

The lying Trump will never release his returns as yet another example of how he lied to his base & they could care less.
Not many on the right cared about his taxes. Why do libtards assume everyone is worked up over what they're worked up over? Ooops, guess I answered my own question.

Conflict of interest? He shouldn't have run for president since he came from the private sector?

Last edited:

You mean like you have demonstrated how much you care by identifying the law used to circumvent paying taxes?

IMO Trump would be a good reason for the left to want to reform the tax code instead of useless partisan bickering. But no, just more disingenuous partisan bullshit.
Circles of stupidity...:/

Only brainless leftists cared about his personal tax returns that he has no reason to show.
"he didn't pay more taxes than he is supposed to WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"
So the crowd that had a freakin fit over Hillary & the Clinton Foundation does not care if Trump's policies enrich his holdings. You don't care that when Trump meets with the Japanese PM that Ivanka tags along to get help pushing her fashion line in Japan. You don't care that Trumps talks to the Taiwan PM when he is trying to get in on a major development there.

You bitched for 8 years that you didn't see Obama's college transcripts for Christ's sake.

Not only is Trump a crybaby but those who voted for him are the world's greatest hypocrites.

You mean like you have demonstrated how much you care by identifying the law used to circumvent paying taxes?
You are are just plain stupid. It is not about paying taxes it is about his sources of income & where his investments are & to whom he owes money.

No wonder you voted for Trump. He did carry the uneducated voter bracket.

Are you also upset about Big Ears refusal to release his college records from Occidental College, Harvard Law, and Columbia...his medical records, passport??? Or any scholarly articles he wrote.

Setting aside that he is under no obligation to release his tax returns, how is not doing so "yet another example of how he lied to his base". Please be specific now.

Only brainless leftists cared about his personal tax returns that he has no reason to show.
So the crowd that had a freakin fit over Hillary & the Clinton Foundation does not care if Trump's policies enrich his holdings. You don't care that when Trump meets with the Japanese PM that Ivanka tags along to get help pushing her fashion line in Japan. You don't care that Trumps talks to the Taiwan PM when he is trying to get in on a major development there.

You bitched for 8 years that you didn't see Obama's college transcripts for Christ's sake.

Not only is Trump a crybaby but those who voted for him are the world's greatest hypocrites.
I hope to hell Trump's policies enrichen his holdings, along with everyone else's. That's the whole point.

Foundations and how and why the money comes in has zip to do with a tax return that doesn't even tell you what someone is worth. Could be a good year or bad, lots of write offs or fewer.

You are are just plain stupid. It is not about paying taxes it is about his sources of income & where his investments are & to whom he owes money.

No. I didn't vote for Trump. You just happen to support Oligarchies as long as the players are on your team. Be the partisan hack you were meant to be.

So you want to compare government pay for play to personal enrichment through legal means? LMAO
The Japanese meeting was unofficial and it was at his home. Grow up.
Why would I care he talked to a leader from Taiwan?
I didn't bitch about that for 8 years you delusional retard.
And wtf does that have to do with his taxes? Derailing your own thread already?
image.jpg

So sorry little leftist that you fixate upon nothing. There is no law requiring release of taxes. You RaTz just focus upon any issue to try and prove your relevancy, which mostly consists of putting your rodent snouts into someone else's business.

Remember Harry Reid's admitted lies about Romney and his taxes? You and your party are so intellectually bankrupt you have nothing new left to try.

His financial statements reveal that, I didn't know it was a secret.

Not many on the right cared about his taxes. Why do libtards assume everyone is worked up over what they're worked up over? Ooops, guess I answered my own question.

Conflict of interest? He shouldn't have run for president since he came from the private sector?

Why not, you cared about Obama birth cert for years.

You're a goddamn liar. Nothing truthful ever comes off your keyboard. Never gave a shit about obie's BC. I have siblings born overseas and are just as much a citizen as I am so he could have been born on Mars, makes no difference.

You're a goddamn liar. Nothing truthful ever comes off your keyboard. Never gave a shit about obie's BC. I have siblings born overseas and are just as much a citizen as I am so he could have been born on Mars, makes no difference.

I want to see his tax returns, but I guess they are non existent. Almost have to believe he didn't make enough to file tax returns. Probably only shows his SS check as income. He if he is smart would have everything in a trust, so no tax returns to see, and boy oh boy we know how smart he is, he just never shows it.

I want to see his tax returns, but I guess they are non existent. Almost have to believe he didn't make enough to file tax returns. Probably only shows his SS check as income. He if he is smart would have everything in a trust, so no tax returns to see, and boy oh boy we know how smart he is, he just never shows it.
:rofl:
:alcoholic:

By Law Trump Doesn't have to , but every single President has shown them in the past even Nixon...

Why do you continue to excuse his behavior..?

He released his financial report, but not his taxes....Why because it will show that he screwed to pay taxes and the oversea investments with Russia...plain and simple..

So, you got nothing, eh?

Forum List

Back