Trump's tax returns?

Are Trump's tax returns still being audited? In less than a month, Trump will control the agency auditing those same returns. That isn't a conflict of interest. Nooooooooooo.

The lying Trump will never release his returns as yet another example of how he lied to his base & they could care less.
At this point, what difference does it make

His tax lawyers released a statement confirming the audit. So again, he did not lie. You did.

Don't care about Nixon, there is nothing requiring a President to release his tax returns.

You're just butthurt things didn't work out in the election so you cling on to anything you can. Really pathetic.

His lawyers said so. Wow. The people the giant Cheeto pays is telling us. Where is the letter from the IRS?

There is nothing that says Presidents need to release their birth certificate or their college transcripts & assholes like you bitched about them for 8 freakin years.
'
Along comes Trump & all that is no longer important.

Funny chit how duped you morons really are.

So you're going to suggest that tax attorneys would release a public statement that is false, risking their reputations and their very livelihood, because doing so would most certainly result in their disbarment.

Didn't think that one through, did ya?

Asshole? Moron?

Another logical fallacy from a lefty. Color me shocked.

So, after all this back and fourth, you still have failed to demonstrate how Trump lied regarding his taxes.

Guess that makes you the liar.

So now you claim lawyers don't lie.

I posted a quotatron from your orange buddy where he said he was going to release them.

He did not.

That my dear friend is a lie.

The burden's on you to prove his tax attorneys falsely claimed he is under audit.

Good luck with that.

He said he would not release them while under audit. So that would be lie #2 from you.

Pathetic.

So, If I said my tax returns are under audit, it would be up to you to prove I wasn't? Spoken like the total dolt you are.

You are not a licensed tax attorney.

Thanks for proving my point.

Good luck with the butthurt.

His lawyers said so. Wow. The people the giant Cheeto pays is telling us. Where is the letter from the IRS?

There is nothing that says Presidents need to release their birth certificate or their college transcripts & assholes like you bitched about them for 8 freakin years.
'

So you're going to suggest that tax attorneys would release a public statement that is false, risking their reputations and their very livelihood, because doing so would most certainly result in their disbarment.

Asshole? Moron?

So, after all this back and fourth, you still have failed to demonstrate how Trump lied regarding his taxes.

I posted a quotatron from your orange buddy where he said he was going to release them.

He did not.

The burden's on you to prove his tax attorneys falsely claimed he is under audit.

Good luck with that.

He said he would not release them while under audit. So that would be lie #2 from you.

Pathetic.

So, If I said my tax returns are under audit, it would be up to you to prove I wasn't? Spoken like the total dolt you are.

There you go again saying "licensed" attorneys can't lie. No wonder you were duped by Trump because you just aren't very bright.

Asshole? Moron?

He did not.

Good luck with that.

Pathetic.

There you go again saying "licensed" attorneys can't lie. No wonder you were duped by Trump because you just aren't very bright.

Wrong again. I said it would be on you to prove they did. It goes against logic and reason, but have at it. Prove your claim. That you cannot makes you, once again, the liar.

Second, I didn't vote for Trump.

Lastly, another logical fallacy. Thanks yet again for proving my point.

He did not.

Good luck with that.

Pathetic.

Wrong again. I said it would be on you to prove they did. It goes against logic and reason, but have at it. Prove your claim. That you cannot makes you, once again, the liar.

Trump says he is being audited, where is the proof? Having your lawyer lie is not proof.

And I see you are yet another Trump voter already in denial. You people are funny.

BTW - Trumps Tax attorney Morgan, Lewis & Bockius - global law firm

300+ partners recognized, Chambers, all publications (2016)
Most Recognized for Client Service, BTI Client Service A-Team (2002–2017)
Most Recognized by General Counsel, BTI Client Brand Elite (2015)
America’s Best Corporate Law Firms, NYSE Governance Services and FTI Consulting Inc. (2016)
Top 10, Acritas US Law Firm Brand Index (2013–2016)
Top 20, Acritas Global Elite Law Firm Brand Index (2015)
Recognized, Most Prestigious Firms, Vault Guide to Top 100 Law Firms (2016)
19 fellows, American College of Trial Lawyers; 16 fellows, College of Labor and Employment Lawyers; 10 fellows, American College of Employee Benefits Counsel
250 lawyers recognized, Best Lawyers in America (2017); 16 named Lawyer of the Year
Eight partners recognized, California Lawyer Attorney of the Year, California Lawyer (2006–2015)
Ranked #12, Summer Associates Survey, The American Lawyer (2015)
Clients include three-quarters of the Fortune 100 companies, including eight of the Top 10, 15 of the Top 20, and 275 Fortune 500 clients

---

Yep I'm sure they lied to protect Trump...

America’s Best Corporate Law Firms, NYSE Governance Services and FTI Consulting Inc. (2016)
19 fellows, American College of Trial Lawyers; 16 fellows, College of Labor and Employment Lawyers; 10 fellows, American College of Employee Benefits Counsel
250 lawyers recognized, Best Lawyers in America (2017); 16 named Lawyer of the Year
Eight partners recognized, California Lawyer Attorney of the Year, California Lawyer (2006–2015)
Clients include three-quarters of the Fortune 100 companies, including eight of the Top 10, 15 of the Top 20, and 275 Fortune 500 clients

---

Still believe lawyers? You really aren't very bright. But hey, lots of people don't believe El Cheetos lawyers.

Where's the fucking IRS letter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe not all his returns are being audited?

Donald Trump says he’s being audited by the IRS, but he hasn’t released the letter that could prove it

If you always believe lawyers why didn't you & your cronies believe Clinton's lawyers when they said they turned over all relevant mails to State?

Ah I see you have limited understanding of the nature of lawyers. When you have money, they're quite loyal you know.

Good luck with that.

Pathetic.

Trump says he is being audited, where is the proof? Having your lawyer lie is not proof.

And I see you are yet another Trump voter already in denial. You people are funny.

IRS will not release info about a private audit. The only proof is a statement from tax attorneys.

Sorry if that doesn't work for you but frankly, no one gives a shit.

The fact remains you said he lied about his taxes. He did not, which makes you the liar.

Suck it up buttercup, you've been caught in a lie and called out. Deal with it.

And no, I didn't vote R. I'm a libertarian. What's hysterical is you butthurt leftists suggesting someone else is denial. You're all irony impaired. Good luck with that too.

Setting aside that he is under no obligation to release his tax returns, how is not doing so "yet another example of how he lied to his base". Please be specific now.
He said he would release his returns. He has not.

He said he would not release while under audit. There is no evidence that audit is over.

So, that makes you the liar.

Better luck next time.

Where is the roof he is being audited?

Nixon released his taxes while being audited.

His tax lawyers released a statement confirming the audit. So again, he did not lie. You did.

Don't care about Nixon, there is nothing requiring a President to release his tax returns.

You're just butthurt things didn't work out in the election so you cling on to anything you can. Really pathetic.

'

Tissue?

Are Trump's tax returns still being audited? In less than a month, Trump will control the agency auditing those same returns. That isn't a conflict of interest. Nooooooooooo.

The lying Trump will never release his returns as yet another example of how he lied to his base & they could care less.
Trump boasted that he is cleverer than Americans who pay income tax.
Good for him.

---

Still believe lawyers? You really aren't very bright. But hey, lots of people don't believe El Cheetos lawyers.

Where's the fucking IRS letter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe not all his returns are being audited?

Donald Trump says he’s being audited by the IRS, but he hasn’t released the letter that could prove it

If you always believe lawyers why didn't you & your cronies believe Clinton's lawyers when they said they turned over all relevant mails to State?
Drooling on your keyboard?

Bib?

For the curious, here is the letter provided by Trump's tax attorney - https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Tax_Doc.pdf

You'll have to speak a slightly curious legalese to understand it; perhaps it's why it confuses some folks?

Essentially, it says the IRS is auditing his shit, as usual, and that (very likely because of the common business practice of deferred profits or taxes year to year) his taxes from 2009 forward are connected to 2002-2008 - which basically means the IRS has to open the whole shit can of 2002 through 2016 to do their audit. So the IRS is muddling through 14 years worth of 500 different "companies" taxes.

( I note that it reads as though Trump had a tax company in 2002-2004 but switched to another in 2005, which was ultimately merged with Morgan Lewis in 2014. I also get the feeling that English wasn't the primary language of the secretary who wrote this up for him; the organization and context almost appears to be Google translated :p Not that it surprises me, this is an international tax company after all, they probably out source their CS just like everyone else has to. )

We all figured out rather quickly, the audit claim was just another trump lie. even his cult members know that.

Setting aside that he is under no obligation to release his tax returns, how is not doing so "yet another example of how he lied to his base". Please be specific now.

The man lies every time he parts his lips, unless Putin's manhood is in his mouth.

The man lies every time he parts his lips, unless Putin's manhood is in his mouth.

Thank you Captain Hyperbole.

I am continually impressed by the hypocrisy of those demanding President Trump display his tax returns whilst failing to append a .pdf file of their OWN to their passionate pleas!

IRS will not release info about a private audit. The only proof is a statement from tax attorneys.

The fact remains you said he lied about his taxes. He did not, which makes you the liar.

And no, I didn't vote R. I'm a libertarian. What's hysterical is you butthurt leftists suggesting someone else is denial. You're all irony impaired. Good luck with that too.

The IRS sends a letter to those being audited. Where is that letter. Trump should have it & could release itr to prove he is being audited. You are the liar or maybe you're a honest dumbass?

Why isn't he?

The IRS sends a letter to those being audited. Where is that letter. Trump should have it & could release itr to prove he is being audited. You are the liar or maybe you're a honest dumbass?

Why isn't he?

Because he's under no obligation to do so.

Still haven't shown where he lied, nor how you didn't...because you did.

Resorting to name calling is but ANOTHER logical fallacy. I'm sure somewhere out there is a leftist that can argue without logical fallacies, but I've never met one.

Why isn't he?

Because he's under no obligation to do so.

Still haven't shown where he lied, nor how you didn't...because you did.

Resorting to name calling is but ANOTHER logical fallacy. I'm sure somewhere out there is a leftist that can argue without logical fallacies, but I've never met one.

So, Trump does not want to supply proof. That is what I said a long time ago & you had as freakin fit. You even claimed he had no such letter.

Is there anything you don;'t lie about?

Somewhere out there is a whiner who can argue without lying all the time.

Do yourself a favor & get informed & quit embarrassing yourself here.

Forum List

Back