Trumps Superbowl ad that triggered the left.

Free thinking blacks is not tolerated in the democratic community

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

Call me crazy but he signed it lol

Yes he did. So is it your position that Trump likes and agrees with ever bill that he signs?

Are you criticizing him for having a thought process? dude get help you are suffering from major TDS

Yes he did. So is it your position that Trump likes and agrees with ever bill that he signs?

He actually pushed for that bill. What other president managed to get justice reform? That's right, nobody.

Are you criticizing him for having a thought process? dude get help you are suffering from major TDS

I am not criticizing him at all. Why did you not answer my question?

Does him signing a bill signal his approval of said bill?

He actually pushed for that bill. What other president managed to get justice reform? That's right, nobody.

He did no such thing, he had to be talked into it by Kanye and Kim K.

Trump worked to get this bill with the help of Kim Kardashian and his son in law.
But he had nothing to do with it....Do you think the left EVER realize when they step in it?

He did no such thing, he had to be talked into it by Kanye and Kim K.

Yeah, they twisted his arm right? He listens to a problem, he solves it. He actually wants to make things better, unlike the lifers who are whoring for votes.

Forum List

Back