Trumps social media outlet could make him a lot richer !

Dude if Deep State can just prosecute Donny Dictator whenever they want, surely they can stop a big time, money bags "deal" (aka grift).
No, that isnt a thing. They cant charge him anytime they want either. I dont think you understand what the deep state is. You seem to think its an unstoppable cabal that can do anything and everything, Its super weird. Stop being weird, dude.

No, that isnt a thing. They cant charge him anytime they want either. I dont think you understand what the deep state is. You seem to think its an unstoppable cabal that can do anything and everything,

Nah, that's not what I think, that's what MAGA thinks.

Trump loses a criminal or civil matter --> ZOMG! DEEP STATE!!!!

US regulators allow a scammer like Trump to keep scamming --> silence, lol

Nah, that's not what I think, that's what MAGA thinks.

Trump loses a criminal or civil matter --> ZOMG! DEEP STATE!!!!

US regulators allow a scammer like Trump to keep scamming --> silence, lol
No, we dont think that, YOU think that. If the Deep State could do what youre suggesting, Trump would have gone to prison for "insurrection", but they couldnt get him on that.

I'm sure that's what your handlers want you to think, but I really am laughing at you.

If I wasn't amused why would I keep coming back?

Ok. Laughing at me because I pointed out how stupid and pointless your take was? Unlike you. My panties aren't in a twist every time Trump does something. I don't live my life worried about Trump. What's actually funny is it's people like you that have led to him making this money if he makes it. People like you are make things Truth Social "valuable". That's hilarious.

Laughing at me because I pointed out how stupid and pointless your take was?
sure2.gif

Forum List

Back