Trumps social media outlet could make him a lot richer !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Trump may be about to cash in on Truth Social merger with DWAC ! an estimated 4 billion dollar gain for Trump !

1708131190570.png

Last edited:
From your link:

"It underscores how some investors, many of them fans of the former U.S. president, are ignoring Truth Social's losses and limited user base because of Trump's involvement."
So does that mean he will or won’t make the money?

Yeah that’s what I thought…..

Hilarious

It's a meme stock and would only be worth that on paper. And the 10 billion is totally divorced from actual value. Additionally, truth social is bleeding money.

Plus, you're forgetting the lockup period for selling after IPO.

Hilarious

It's a meme stock and would only be worth that on paper. And the 10 billion is totally divorced from actual value. Additionally, truth social is bleeding money.

Plus, you're forgetting the lockup period for selling after IPO.
That 4 billion is in the Trump family no matter what.
Before the demoncrats started attacking Trump with fraudulent lawsuits he only had 2 billion now God had blessed him with 4 billion.

Trump has earned 4 BILLION while the democrats were in office (power) - just amazing!

That 4 billion is in the Trump family no matter what.
Before the demoncrats started attacking Trump with fraudulent lawsuits he only had 2 billion now God had blessed him with 4 billion.

Trump has earned 4 BILLION while the democrats were in office (power) - just amazing!
Minus almost half a billion dollars, crossbody.

I don't need blessings like that.

Minus almost half a billion dollars, crossbody.

I don't need blessings like that.
You are delusional if you think he ever pays that. That isnt going to happen. At best it will be dramatically reduced in the appeals court, if not outright thrown out. Just remember, Trump will be president and be able to manipulate the courts much easier at that point. Perks of being prez. :dunno:

The Deep State stops mergers? I dont think that is a thing. Ive never heard anyone say that. :dunno:

Dude if Deep State can just prosecute Donny Dictator whenever they want, surely they can stop a big time, money bags "deal" (aka grift).

Forum List

Back