Trump's Russian connections......Possible outcomes

Not only Trump but his whole team is involved in this treason

he's toast, so is Pence

special elections time

Depending which outcome is proven, Trump may or may not be charged

Outcome 1: Everyone dances, no charges filed, the issue is forgotten

Outcome 2: Trump aides are charged, they take the fall, Trump claims...I knew nothing about it. Politically embarrassing but Trump probably suffers little political fallout

Outcome 3: Trump aides charged with Treason. Trump takes the 5th, Trumps whole election is considered bogus. Trump either resigns or becomes politically neutered. Dems swamp Republicans in the election

Outcome 4: Trump is indicted for Treason. He resigns but is still impeached. If Pence was in no way connected, he becomes President. If he is.....Paul Ryan takes over. Republicans are humiliated. Dems take over the government

Removal is the worse punishment available for impeachment, if a president voluntarily leaves office impeachment is off the table. But no reason to let facts get in the way of good regressive propaganda, right?
Even if impeached, a president is still subject to criminal charges

Yep, but if he resigns first, he is NOT subject to impeachment, as you stated.

Your quote: "He resigns but is still impeached."

I'm hoping for a merciful death of the investigations which can't come soon enough. Like the Benghazi hearings, I would feel differently if I thought they would amount to anything substantive outside of politics.
We haven't even had a hearing yet
This is a serious violation of our political system. It needs a full investigation

Really, what was that thing called where Comey and the NSA directors testified?

I'm hoping for a merciful death of the investigations which can't come soon enough. Like the Benghazi hearings, I would feel differently if I thought they would amount to anything substantive outside of politics.
This is a serious violation of our political system. It needs a full investigation

That related to Trumps lies about Obama tapping his wires

And all the questions about Russia were, what?

That is where Comey answered they were investigating Trump connections to Russia

Does not constitute a hearing on the subject

Give it time, it will come

That is where Comey answered they were investigating Trump connections to Russia

Does not constitute a hearing on the subject

Give it time, it will come

Excerpts From the House Intelligence Committee Hearing on Russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/james-comey-mike-rogers-transcript-excerpts.html?_r=0

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only Trump but his whole team is involved in this treason

he's toast, so is Pence

special elections time

Depending which outcome is proven, Trump may or may not be charged

Outcome 1: Everyone dances, no charges filed, the issue is forgotten

Outcome 2: Trump aides are charged, they take the fall, Trump claims...I knew nothing about it. Politically embarrassing but Trump probably suffers little political fallout

Outcome 3: Trump aides charged with Treason. Trump takes the 5th, Trumps whole election is considered bogus. Trump either resigns or becomes politically neutered. Dems swamp Republicans in the election

Outcome 4: Trump is indicted for Treason. He resigns but is still impeached. If Pence was in no way connected, he becomes President. If he is.....Paul Ryan takes over. Republicans are humiliated. Dems take over the government
Outcome 5

This whole thing is proven to be a democrat tantrum because they lost the election. Dems lose power for the next 100 years.
OK...let's look at that possibility

Dems didn't hack their own server and release the information
Dems didn't make Trump defend Putin and advocate recognizing Crimea and lifting sanctions

Looks like your theory FAILS
Seriously, Crimea will be recognized as part of Russia. They voted and that vote should be honored. The sanctions will either be lifted or cheated which is probably going on right now. We continue to pay Russia millions every year for their help in getting our astronauts to and from the space station. Sanctions be damned and other countries feel the same way.

For all this aid and comfort to the enemy crappola, Russia isn't an enemy. We aren't at war with Russia yet. Considering how utterly clueless democrats are, it a credit to the patience of Russia that we aren't at war right now.

Putin helped Trump get elected by hacking DNC servers and releasing information

That is not confirmed as fact. Wikileaks claims they did not get the information from Russia.

As for hacking DNC servers, that certainly happened.

The FBI was contacted by the RNC with them saying they thought their system was being hacked. FBI investigated and the RNC upgraded their security. The FBI offered to analyze the DNC computers for attempted hacks and they were refused. The DNC wanted no part of the FBI going through their computers.

Seeing what has come out, it is little wonder the DNC refused to allow the FBI to go through their computers.

We have evidence of actual actions taken by Russia and Team Trump. That is fact, not circumstantial
A connection between the two is circumstantial at this time

You are contradicting yourself. There is nothing, whatsoever, proving any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. Since this has been investigated for months, and nothing has come to light, the Democrats are simply working hard to delay anything being accomplished.

If there is a connection....then a crime has been committed

IF a frog had wings it would keep busting its behind everytime it hit the ground.

I take it that you are aware that the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation FBI investigation continues.

What we know so far:
- Putin helped Trump get elected by hacking DNC servers and releasing information
- Trump altered the Republican Platform to aid Putin, publically defended Putin and made statements advocating US recognition of Russia's control of Crimea and lifting Russian sanctions
- Trump's representatives had meetings at this time with Russian agents and denied it

What are the possible outcomes of an investigation?

1. These actions were purely coincidence and Trump contact with the Russians was unrelated

2. Trump representatives met with Russian agents and coordinated the release of hacked information but there is no provable connection to Trump

3. Trump representatives met with Russian agents and offered policy changes in return for Russian assistance in getting elected but with no provable link to Trump

4. A direct link to Trump is established

Translation ~ Russia leaked information to the press on Hillary's corruption and shenanigans...

So what's the big deal? I thought you wanted a transparent government?

Actually it was wikileaks who made the emails public. Assange has admitted that wikileaks didn't get the DNC emails from the Russian government.

Benidict Arnold only tried to sell West Point, Trump tried to sell the Presidency

a023acbd-3f3b-412e-89f5-c9b26b9e398d_zpsbdz4oktm.png

We have evidence of actual actions taken by Russia and Team Trump. That is fact, not circumstantial
A connection between the two is circumstantial at this time

You are contradicting yourself. There is nothing, whatsoever, proving any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. Since this has been investigated for months, and nothing has come to light, the Democrats are simply working hard to delay anything being accomplished.
Nothing except the meetings themselves
That is what will be investigated

Song and dance about innocent meetings that Presidential campaigns always have with the Russians ring hollow

Then there is Putin himself. If the FBI finds nothing, does that mean Putin has no record of those meetings?

Blackmail

Now, If Obama had offered flexibility in return for Russian assistance in beating Romney...THAT would be a crime

A President, in his official capacity is authorized to speak with foreign diplomats. Discussions of the proper timing for future negotiations is fully proper

A candidate, dealing with a foreign nation for damaging intelligence is TREASON

Forum List

Back