Trump's Remarks At CIA Memorial

I just finished listening to the speech. I found nothing wrong. It was nothing more than an introduction given by the new president. It sounded to me like he was just touching base with them, and assuring them that they had his backing.

What was wrong with it? It was basically a casual "Hello" to the CIA, nothing more.

It was excellent. He supports the CIA. He just shouldn't turn his back on them. There are likely democrats among the ranks.

It Trump does not get rid of this evil organization he will prove to the world he is no different than every president we have had since LBJ,just a puppet for the establishment doing what they tell him to do.

......should cause a few of his fans to vomit.

Crazed.

You idiots elected a crazy person.
^^^^

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

He did fine idiot-boy.

I just finished listening to the speech. I found nothing wrong. It was nothing more than an introduction given by the new president. It sounded to me like he was just touching base with them, and assuring them that they had his backing.

What was wrong with it? It was basically a casual "Hello" to the CIA, nothing more.

For him to assure the CIA-the same organization the killed Kennedy,that he has his backing,that is not a promising way to come out of the gate for keeping his promise that the government wouldbe put back into the hands of the people and the days of the establishment running the country would be over with.

It was excellent. He supports the CIA. He just shouldn't turn his back on them. There are likely democrats among the ranks.

It Trump does not get rid of this evil organization he will prove to the world he is no different than every president we have had since LBJ,just a puppet for the establishment doing what they tell him to do.
Ha Ha Ha !!!!

Time will tell. Meanwhile, the Trump haters can cry, piss, and moan all they want. ............ What organization are you talking about, and what's evil about anything or anyone associated with Trump? Please give details and provide FACTS to support your claim(s). Thanks

Crazed.

^^^^

He did fine idiot-boy.
Pay no attention to LoneLaugher, he's a certified Trump hater. He'll say anything that he thinks his fellow haters will amen and agree with. He's been a Trump hater from day one. I've had several conversations with him on the subject.

Ha Ha Ha !!!!

Time will tell. Meanwhile, the Trump haters can cry, piss, and moan all they want. ............ What organization are you talking about, and what's evil about anything or anyone associated with Trump? Please give details and provide FACTS to support your claim(s). Thanks

uh read that post again,I thought i made myself quite clear of what organization in the US is evil.Oh and so you know,i was relived that Trump was elected cause i know with KILLERY,there was no chance in hell that evil organization that starts wars with other countries would be abolished.

read post#9 of mine.if you are not aware of those facts,then sorry i cant help you.thats very well known among serious researchers to be true.

For him to assure the CIA-the same organization the killed Kennedy,that he has his backing,that is not a promising way to come out of the gate for keeping his promise that the government wouldbe put back into the hands of the people and the days of the establishment running the country would be over with.
I understand, and get your point. Yes, I also believe that the CIA had a lot to do with the assassination of JFK, and the 9/11 tragedy, along with other anti-America activities. But, the CIA has had the backing of the oval office every since JFK was assassinated in 1963. The entire Washington Brotherhood is dirty, they're criminals, crooks, thieves, and self-serving. But, I do believe, hope and pray, that Trump will not be a part of the establishment that has sold us out for many decades now. I'm willing to give him a chance, and hope that he does things a lot different from what we've seen and experienced from Washington.

We can only hope.

Crazed.

^^^^

He did fine idiot-boy.
Pay no attention to LoneLaugher, he's a certified Trump hater. He'll say anything that he thinks his fellow haters will amen and agree with. He's been a Trump hater from day one. I've had several conversations with him on the subject.
I know, that douche bag wanted me to call in on his poop-cast before the election because he was so sure Hillary was going to win. He thought he was going to have his way with me. I did not want to waste my time.

Now he is reduced to the crybaby that the rest of his ilk have descended to.

Trump spoke his mind at the CIA and is having a good time, well deserved to be sure. Now Trump will have to earn our trust and lead this country, not an easy job, Obama paved to the way to failure, I hope Trump does not follow in his footsteps.

Crazed.

^^^^

He did fine idiot-boy.
I know, that douche bag wanted me to call in on his poop-cast before the election because he was so sure Hillary was going to win. He thought he was going to have his way with me. I did not want to waste my time.

Trump spoke his mind at the CIA and is having a good time, well deserved to be sure. Now Trump will have to earn our trust and lead this country, not an easy job, Obama paved to the way to failure, I hope Trump does not follow in his footsteps.
Absolutely correct, on all counts. He, along with others, were so damn sure that Hillary, or other than Trump, would win, that they made a point of attacking anyone supporting Trump. I was on the podcast until I got kicked off, and LoneLaugher and I had several conversations about Trump. I got the last laugh though, and now he's pissing and moaning trying to bash Trump for being accessible to all agencies of government.

The Trump hate continues.

Day one. Bash the media and whine about crowd size. Well done.
Sure, why not? Problem?
I'd bash the damn media too if it were me. The media raked him over the coals for over a year, and lied so many times that no one could keep up with it. The media deserves every negative thing said about it, regardless of who says it.

And the crowd comments were just an observation, nothing more. No need to make a big deal of it, and blow it way out of proportion. But, you, and other Trump haters, are going to pick apart every single word he says for the next four years. Go ahead, have your fun. We understand the Trump hate that's taking place, and we expect haters to say shit non-stop. Have your fun with it.

By TIM WALLACE, KAREN YOURISH and TROY GRIGGS JAN. 20, 2017

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

2009 Obama inauguration

Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images

peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

2017 Trump inauguration

58th Presidential Inaugural Committee

An analysis of news footage appears to indicate that fewer people attended President Trump’s inauguration than President Obama’s in 2009. The footage on this page was captured 45 minutes before each oath of office. Attendees were still entering the National Mall up until Mr. Trump’s speech.

The analysis by Keith Still, a professor at Manchester Metropolitan University in England, estimates that the crowd on the National Mall on Friday was about one-third the size of Mr. Obama’s.

Professor Still was a crowd safety consultant for the 2011 royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, and has advised the Saudi government on crowds for the hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca.

The initial analysis was limited in scope because footage of a larger area was not yet available. The number of people on the National Mall is typically a fraction of the total crowd that gathers for a presidential inauguration. In 2009, for example, about 460,000 of the estimated 1.8 million people who attended President Obama’s inauguration were on the National Mall.

The cloudy skies above this year’s inauguration means that there will likely be no clear satellite imagery of Washington. Without satellite imagery it is difficult to make a complete and accurate estimate of crowd size.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0

The orange clown claimed that he had more people at his inauguration than did President Obama in 2009. An obvious lie. Then his press secretary repeated the claim. LOL

I understand, and get your point. Yes, I also believe that the CIA had a lot to do with the assassination of JFK, and the 9/11 tragedy, along with other anti-America activities. But, the CIA has had the backing of the oval office every since JFK was assassinated in 1963. The entire Washington Brotherhood is dirty, they're criminals, crooks, thieves, and self-serving. But, I do believe, hope and pray, that Trump will not be a part of the establishment that has sold us out for many decades now. I'm willing to give him a chance, and hope that he does things a lot different from what we've seen and experienced from Washington.

We can only hope.

that was WHY you had me confused when you posted a laughing smiley over my post because I was pretty sure from talking to you in the past that you indeed were aware that the CIA was behind the JFK assassination as well as 9/11. I am hoping he is the first real president we have had since JFK who will serve the people instead of the bankers and the criminal cartel in washington that is WHY i was relived that he got the nomination because at least with him you dont know what you are going to get where with KILLERY,we both knew it would be another expansion of the war and further destruction of america. I am going to give him a chance as well and until a couple weeks ago i was optimistic he would be different but after watching these two video here and reading these links ,I am not going to hold my breath as you should not either as you will understand once you watch them. and read these two links as well.thanks.:) once you do,you understand WHY I dont believe he will be any different than Killery.:(

The Dangerous Deception Called The Trump Presidency | New Eastern Outlook

Is Trump the Back Door Man for Henry A. Kissinger & Co?

Last edited:

Crazed.

^^^^

He did fine idiot-boy.

NOW all he has to do is PROVE he is for the people and abolish that evil organization.will he do so? the last president that tried paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963

Forum List

Back