Trump Press Sec Sean Spicer takes ZERO questions from media in his 1st white house press briefing

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
in my opinion, Spicer's off to a spectacular start!

it's a brave new world!

Trump's rewriting the script on EVERYTHING...all the way down to the press briefing.

Did I call it or what? I said the other day, in fact I guaranteed the other day, that they would claim the media was lying about the crowd size.

Even Trump himself now is crying, and lying, about it.

Everything thing down to the smallest thing that these people don't like they're just going to label it a lie.

Did I call it or what? I said the other day, in fact I guaranteed the other day, that they would claim the media was lying about the crowd size.

Everything thing down to the smallest thing that these people don't like they're just going to label it a lie.

A fascist dictatorship does this sort of shit...Get ready and get armed as war maybe coming our way.

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” Spicer said with emphasis. “Both in person and around the globe.”

C2o8cRVXcAQyaHD.jpg

A fascist dictatorship does this sort of shit...Get ready and get armed as war maybe coming our way.
Gads I wish. The sooner the better

Wondering of Ive ever seen such political brilliance in 40 years of watching politics...........

Spicer walks out and lectures the zombie press corps about how things are going to be from now on and walks off!! Im sitting there laughing my balls off...............HOLY FUCK!!:ack-1:

This guy came out and served notice.........you lie, you are going to get your clocked cleaned publically from now on!!:deal::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump is going to pit these assholes against each other......and you knew it when Spicer gave the NY Times credit for changing a picture from Friday to Sat!! The implication? You fuck with us on bs, your're going to be embarrassed in a press conference!!!

HOLY FUCK.........the worm has turned!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Press briefing on a Sat? I don't remember them on Sat's before now, unless something major had happened.

Trump once called the press "a bunch of germs"

explains why he's a germaphobe!

This spicer fag is anti-democracy and hates freedom of speech..Sounds like what you'd expect out of nazi germany.

We love freedom of speech. But the media has proven themselves complete whores.

Forum List

Back