Trump's racist attacks of Birther issue- Its all Clinton's fault!

I'm not sure that Obama was actually born in Hawaii. The thing is, I also think it really shouldn't matter. His mother was definitely American, that should be enough. I mean seriously, neither Ted Cruz nor John Mccain were born in the U.S., why is it that no one pays any attention to that? Because they're white?
"Natural born American" means both his mother and father have to be American or he has to be born in the USA. Obama's father was not an American, and if he wasn't born in the USA, then he's not a natural born American.
Get over it, his term is almost over and your definition of "natural born American" is faulty.
Hmmm, no it isn't. It appears that Hillary and her media drones are the ones who needs to "get over it." They brought this up after her poll numbers tanked.

Donald Trump of course is the one who continually 'brought it up'- from 2011 to 2015

Why do you think that Donald Trump now blames his Birther idiocy on Hillary Clinton?

Do you think that Donald Trump was really just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton?

Hillary's minions started it, and now they're trying to make it an issue again. Trump is right to point the finger of blame where it belongs.

Trump will try to not talk about "why", and the more he refuses the more the furor ensues until America is asking Donald "why".

breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

This is real, from 1991...Obama used a different story when it benefited him.
That was explained by the asst editor who did it, and your insinuation was rebutted a long time ago.

Birferism is a core essential of Alt Right beliefs in that it embodies racial and cultural taboos.

Why did the editor lie and why did Barack perpetuate the lie?
Neither happened, and you know it was an error, later admitted by the asst editor.

America knows now that birferism is an emotional disease, and Red Donald has a lot of explaining to do.

I am just wondering how such an obvious error could occur. How did the editor come up with that incorrect fact in Barack's bio? I thought maybe he explained when it was discussed previously, as you mentioned. It was clearly rebutted, so how did the editor come up with that erroneous information?
Go study up on it. Trump, who betrayed you, obviously believes it was appropriately rectified.

You seem to know a lot about it. How did the editor mistakenly think that Obama was born in Kenya? How did the thought get into the editor's head?

Last edited:
That was explained by the asst editor who did it, and your insinuation was rebutted a long time ago.

Birferism is a core essential of Alt Right beliefs in that it embodies racial and cultural taboos.

Neither happened, and you know it was an error, later admitted by the asst editor.

America knows now that birferism is an emotional disease, and Red Donald has a lot of explaining to do.

I am just wondering how such an obvious error could occur. How did the editor come up with that incorrect fact in Barack's bio? I thought maybe he explained when it was discussed previously, as you mentioned. It was clearly rebutted, so how did the editor come up with that erroneous information?
Go study up on it. Trump, who betrayed you, obviously believes it was appropriately rectified.

You seem to know a lot about it. how did the editor mistakenly thing that Obama was born in Kenya? How did the thought get into the editor's head?
Doesn't matter now because Trump says he was wrong.

breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

The pamphlet is real- but President Obama never said he was born in Kenya. That was a mistake of the publisher.

Nor could that be the reason for Trump's Birther idiocy- because Trump didn't hear about that brochure until 2012- and he became a big Birther in 2011
The information on the pamphlet is false.

That some idiotic conservatives believe the pamphlet proves anything is as sad as it is funny.

The pamphlet is real- but President Obama never said he was born in Kenya. That was a mistake of the publisher.

Nor could that be the reason for Trump's Birther idiocy- because Trump didn't hear about that brochure until 2012- and he became a big Birther in 2011

It's an odd mistake. How did the publisher come to believe that Obama was born in Kenya?

Trump is a pussy just like the GOP. They just can't take responsibility.

You seem to know a lot about it. how did the editor mistakenly thing that Obama was born in Kenya? How did the thought get into the editor's head?
Doesn't matter now because Trump says he was wrong.

So you don't know yourself. I thought you knew some facts on the issue.

It's a very odd mistake to make. I wonder how he got the thought in his head.

I mean, it's a very odd thing for the editor to just dream up.

Maybe they lied on purpose to make Obama seem like a greater success story?

How could the editor get something so wrong?

Or if Hillary had said this Birther crap

View attachment 90076
How is stating facts "racist?"

this is not a fact.
View attachment 90150

Sure it is. Someone did call his office and tell him Obama's birth certificate was a fraud. Furthermore, a pamphlet he published did say he was born in Kenya. Everything else he tweeted is fact.

No- there is no evidence that anyone ever called his office- you just assume that Trump is telling the truth.

Let's review again- shall we?

Lie- funny now that Donald Trump says he knows Barack Obama was born in the USA now- but not then- was he lying then- or is he lying now?
upload_2016-9-19_10-45-17.png

Must not have been too 'credible' since now Trump says that Barack Obama was born in the USA
Speculation- innuendo.
upload_2016-9-19_10-46-18.png

And of course this whopper- pure lie
upload_2016-9-19_10-47-4.png

So why do you think that Trump wants us all to believe that he is just a gullible Birther who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?

Since I already answered that yesterday- and like a true Birther you ignore that which you wish to ignore
Post #56

Well its all speculation- but if I were to speculate- in a pre-internet world- the editor might have seen an article that mentioned Barack Obama was born in Kenya- and failed to notice that it was Barack Obama Senior that was born in Kenya.

Barack Obama Jr.- born Hawaii
Barack Obama Sr.- born Kenya

but that is speculation. All we know for certain is that it was a mistake and that Barack Obama Jr. never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Now- why do you think that Donald Trump went full Birther- a year before he ever saw that pamphlet- and why do you think that Donald Trump wants to blame Clinton for his birther idiocy?

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-19_10-48-24.png
    upload_2016-9-19_10-48-24.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 56
  • upload_2016-9-19_10-49-1.png
    upload_2016-9-19_10-49-1.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 54
I'm not sure that Obama was actually born in Hawaii. The thing is, I also think it really shouldn't matter. His mother was definitely American, that should be enough. I mean seriously, neither Ted Cruz nor John Mccain were born in the U.S., why is it that no one pays any attention to that? Because they're white?
"Natural born American" means both his mother and father have to be American or he has to be born in the USA. Obama's father was not an American, and if he wasn't born in the USA, then he's not a natural born American.
Get over it, his term is almost over and your definition of "natural born American" is faulty.
Hmmm, no it isn't. It appears that Hillary and her media drones are the ones who needs to "get over it." They brought this up after her poll numbers tanked.

Donald Trump of course is the one who continually 'brought it up'- from 2011 to 2015

Why do you think that Donald Trump now blames his Birther idiocy on Hillary Clinton?

Do you think that Donald Trump was really just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton?

Hillary's minions started it, and now they're trying to make it an issue again. Trump is right to point the finger of blame where it belongs.

1. Hillary started the birther movement, that is a well known fact.
2. There is nothing racist about it.

LOL- like a true Trumpster and Birther- you just can't resist lying.

But tell me- why do you want to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible fool who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton for 5 years?

Tell me, why do you make shit up and claim I said it?i never stated, thought, or meant any of that. That only exists in your alleged mind.

Since I already answered that yesterday- and like a true Birther you ignore that which you wish to ignore
Post #56

Well its all speculation- but if I were to speculate- in a pre-internet world- the editor might have seen an article that mentioned Barack Obama was born in Kenya- and failed to notice that it was Barack Obama Senior that was born in Kenya.

but that is speculation. All we know for certain is that it was a mistake and that Barack Obama Jr. never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Now- why do you think that Donald Trump went full Birther- a year before he ever saw that pamphlet- and why do you think that Donald Trump wants to blame Clinton for his birther idiocy?

I am not a birther. I think Obama was born in Hawaii.

I am wondering how an editor missed it so badly. I am not sure why you are getting so cranky about the discussion. That's a big mistake to get published without confirmation.

Perhaps Obama should have asked to proofread any bio information.

Just because it was the 1990s, doesn't mean it's OK to be wrong. The editor could have just ASKED Obama.

Angus, it does not matter.

What does matter is "why" Trump ran with birfers for five years.

Post #56

I am not a birther. I think Obama was born in Hawaii.

I am wondering how an editor missed it so badly. I am not sure why you are getting so cranky about the discussion. That's a big mistake to get published without confirmation.

Perhaps Obama should have asked to proofread any bio information.

Just because it was the 1990s, doesn't mean it's OK to be wrong. The editor could have just ASKED Obama.

I am not cranky- you asked and I responded yesterday- and asked three more times today.

This was not a 'big mistake to get published'- it was a few lines in a pamphlet full of short bio's by potential writers. It was so obscure that despite the best efforts of Birthers to find the 'holy grail' that proved Barack Obama was born in Kenya- they didn't find it despite 4 years of making all sorts of claims. Brietbart finally found it in 2012.

The editor said she made a mistake. If Barack Obama had not been elected President no one would have ever noticed her error.

Forum List

Back