Trump's popularity in Pa,Midwest states rising for a reason

Here we go again...the MSM and their fake polls all predict a democratic "blue wave" in 2020 and then on election day this happens <again>

David Urban: Trump’s Pa. popularity no accident | TribLIVE.com

According to a recent opinion survey from The Wall Street Journal, the president “cumulatively leads a generic Democratic opponent, 46 percent to 40 percent,” in Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin.

HA! Love it! I will bet Minnesota goes red as well!

So an opinion piece from a guy who "worked as senior adviser for the 2016 Trump campaign in Pennsylvania." says that Trump is doing well in Pennsylvania and cites imaginary data from the Wall Street Journal that he can't bother linking to.

And you fell for it?

i wonder what states Trump can lose in 2020, but still just make it to 270 electoral votes

i wonder what states Trump can lose in 2020, but still just make it to 270 electoral votes
I think he will take same ones he took in 2016 and add Minnesota and maybe New Hampshire and Maine to it. Nevada is a slight possibility but with the continuing flood of invaders its probably not going to happen.

I think he will take same ones he took in 2016 and add Minnesota and maybe New Hampshire and Maine to it. Nevada is a slight possibility but with the continuing flood of invaders its probably not going to happen.
well over 2 trillion cockroaches moved out of california, but not enough for Trump to take the state

Forum List

Back