The Ds are Trying their Best to Hand Trump a 2020 Land Slide, Why?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Their current front runners are:

Beto-hacker criminal who couldn't beat even Ted Cruz in the 2018 D wave election.

Biden the brain damaged (With multiple Aneurisms in his 88 run for nomination any case of groping brought up against him would fail due to neural incompetence.)

Bernie Sanders, slightly to the right of Pol Pot. Or to make it a little more certain if he were Chinese he would be kicked out of the CCP.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

State D parties:

are trying to rewrite election laws that have been written into the constitution like 18 year olds and older citizens can vote and but not non-citizens in federal elections.

And as they are demonstrating voting in Ds will destroy the state economy.

The MSM propaganda wing of the Ds are losing viewers right and left.

So, back to my question why are the Ds pulling out all the stops to reelect Trump?

Biden would’ve beat Trump the last time . His sons death prevented him from running .

Biden is a couple years older than Trump .

Trump is one one person who can’t throw womanizing stones .

Biden would’ve beat Trump the last time . His sons death prevented him from running .

What? I thought Hillary was the most qualified...ever?

Obama and the DNC power structure stopped Biden from running....Your moronic party trotted out a hopelessly corrupt, detestable harpy as its candidate and rightly lost the election.

Y'all are going to get your asses totally kicked in '20.

Who knows if Biden would have beat TRUMP last time around. What I can assure you is that if democrats run a white guy, any white guy TRUMP wins by default. People are not going to take a risk downsizing their paychecks by electing a Biden, Beto or another white guy democratic loser. They'll be smart and play it safe by sticking with TRUMP.

Their current front runners are:

Beto-hacker criminal who couldn't beat even Ted Cruz in the 2018 D wave election.

Biden the brain damaged (With multiple Aneurisms in his 88 run for nomination any case of groping brought up against him would fail due to neural incompetence.)

Bernie Sanders, slightly to the right of Pol Pot. Or to make it a little more certain if he were Chinese he would be kicked out of the CCP.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

State D parties:

are trying to rewrite election laws that have been written into the constitution like 18 year olds and older citizens can vote and but not non-citizens in federal elections.

And as they are demonstrating voting in Ds will destroy the state economy.

The MSM propaganda wing of the Ds are losing viewers right and left.

So, back to my question why are the Ds pulling out all the stops to reelect Trump?

How bout stupidity??

The Dem House is quite the shit show of investigation after investigation.

They could do more to reelect Trump if they were really trying

Go Dems.

She’s is . But she has baggage . I was always a Biden fan. You can check the tapes !

Still would’ve won if Comey didn’t screw her over.

I'm certain Biden may could have won in 2016, not so sure about 2020, Trump's been doing pretty good.

She’s is . But she has baggage . I was always a Biden fan. You can check the tapes !

Lol comey gave her the election as far as that is concerned. She needed an investigation and you know it.
If that was trump you wouldnt be typing with us right now because you would still be cleaning the jizz off your keyboard.

Say what? Comey rigged the electoral votes?

Comey, Putin, Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. lol.

Here's who/what Hillary has blamed so far.

Sexism

Barack Obama

Bernie Sanders

James Comey

Self-Hating Women

The Media

Uninformed Voters

Voter Suppression

Russia

Her Campaign Staff

The Democratic National Committee

Campaign Finance Laws

Jill Stein

The Electoral College

Anthony Weiner

..Somebody really needs to hand her, and her still-caterwauling supporters, a fuggin' mirror.....

More to the point of the thread, I don't know what the hell the left is up to. 6 months ago I thought Trump's goose was cooked, but they are managing to out-crazy him.

why? They can't help themselves. They were so far down the path of "the pubs are done" "the pubs are as dead as the Templars" "never another pub president for a generation" blah, blah, blah that it's like they didn't even notice they lost. and, given, all of their excuses, a good part of them still seem in denial that they DID actually lose....

Conservatives contriving ridiculous lies.

Why?
STFUdonny.gif

Obama and the DNC power structure stopped Biden from running....Your moronic party trotted out a hopelessly corrupt, detestable harpy as its candidate and rightly lost the election.

Whoopie for the zero college white seperatists.
Hope trump brings back lynching

Whoopie for the zero college white seperatists.
Hope trump brings back lynching
Garrison.jpg

I'm certain Biden may could have won in 2016, not so sure about 2020, Trump's been doing pretty good.

Can you tell me where to go to see what's he's actually done?
Put a ken Starr right hand man and groper on the supremes?
Cut my millionaire taxes?
Created fewer jobs than Obama did in Obamas last 2 years?
Stopped 750000 job losses a month like Obama?
Are you not embarrassed to have a deferment guy pic?
Maybe you like Don the cons 5?

Forum List

Back