Trump's not the only one who can rally...YUGE Crazy Bernie rally with AOC & Michael Moore Saturday!

Dude it's a communist shitfest. CNN will definitely cover it.

His candidacy is a joke
labels mean nothing to me. i listen to every single word someone says, then i make up my mind on who to vote for.
Dumbass

Truly a fucking retard

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT BERNIE STANDS FOR. No need to listen to his endless rants about corporate America or rich people.

You either support a platform of envy and confiscation or you don't.

Moron
bless your heart.

there are 24 hours in a day. i'm an unemployed oppo researcher. you have to pass the time somehow!
Sure thing Cletus
i dont know what your problem is. you seem to hate democracy, and people having opposing views. move to north korea and you'll calm down!
I don't hate democracy. I loathe iduots like you. Your kind should not be allowed to vote

labels mean nothing to me. i listen to every single word someone says, then i make up my mind on who to vote for.
Dumbass

Truly a fucking retard

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT BERNIE STANDS FOR. No need to listen to his endless rants about corporate America or rich people.

Moron
bless your heart.

there are 24 hours in a day. i'm an unemployed oppo researcher. you have to pass the time somehow!
Sure thing Cletus
i dont know what your problem is. you seem to hate democracy, and people having opposing views. move to north korea and you'll calm down!
I don't hate democracy. I loathe iduots like you. Your kind should not be allowed to vote
i'm the most informed voter in the history of the world. and you're dumb as a rock for not wanting someone with my high IQ stable genius style to vote!

Dumbass

Truly a fucking retard

Moron
bless your heart.

Sure thing Cletus
i'm the most informed voter in the history of the world. and you're dumb as a rock for not wanting someone with my high IQ stable genius style to vote!
No
You're a bipolar buffoon that is borderline schizophrenic

bless your heart.

Sure thing Cletus
No
i'm a human being of first class intellect, 1st class temperament, and world class oppo research. my contributions are more valuable than you can ever hope to achieve

Sure thing Cletus
No
i'm a human being of first class intellect, 1st class temperament, and world class oppo research. my contributions are more valuable than you can ever hope to achieve
You are a certifiable retard. NO ONE on this site takes ANYTHING you say seriously. High IQ? Laughable

No
You are a certifiable retard. NO ONE on this site takes ANYTHING you say seriously. High IQ? Laughable
you have offended me, sir. i challenge you to a debate!

No
you have offended me, sir. i challenge you to a debate!
I challenge you to take your ADHD meds.

No
Basque says shit to get a reaction. That's it.

WHO AM I KIDDING?

any man who thinks he can have government take care of him, better take a closer look to the american indian

No
I disagree. No one can keep up a schtick for as long as he has.

The man clearly is severely bipolar at the very least.

No

only god can judge me. your problem is not with me. your quarrel, sir, is with my creator

No

only god can judge me. your problem is not with me. your quarrel, sir, is with my creator
Today he believes in God lol

Tomorrow he will support gun confiscation.

Dudes a nut

No

Entirely possible. Even better reason to not dance to his tune.

No

Entirely possible. Even better reason to not dance to his tune.

"It's no surprise that far-left Democrats like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Illhan Omar support Senator Bernie Sanders for President. Their agendas align: spend taxpayer dollars & have the government take control over every aspect of American life." - Trump

I hope Sanders gets 25 million hardcore supporters. Then they'll sit out the election when he doesn't get the nomination, like they did in 2016.

Forum List

Back