Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."

Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

James Madison and Thomas Jefferson said that the free press was a key element in having a true democracy.

"I am... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:78

Jefferson on Politics & Government: Freedom of the Press

An informed citizenry requires a free press dedicated to that duty. Too bad we don’t have one. Our limited airspace is taken up by Marxists intent on abusing their government license to attack the citizens they are supposed to be serving.
Their licenses should be pulled. Google Facebook and twitter should be broken up.
Otherwise the unrelenting attack on Americans continues.

Who decides what is "fake"?
Facts...

...of course when 'news' agencies refuse to report news or admit live on air they have refused to report scandals to protect politicians / candidates - like MSNBC and CNN...
Facts. Like Fox's story on Seth Rich?

What about Seth Rich? Fox was late on that story. I was posting about long before Fox did and alternative media got it right. Seth Rich was the leaker and he was murdered by operatives within the DNC and the Washington police department heads are covering it up. Why was Seth Rich's computer seized if this was just a random burglary? Why did the D.C police let the DNC heads that there was a P.I snooping around? Why did the D.N.C refuse to turn their server over to the F.B.I but instead allowed DNC friendly CloudStrike do all the legwork? You obviously have no intellectual curiosity and believe that your beloved sack of shit political party is as pure as the new driven snow. The ends justifies the means, right, wiley coyote????
^Fake news.

The problem is that you idiots can't tell the difference between real and fake. It's exactly why the Russian misinformation campaign was so brilliantly effective. They've got you pegged. Trump is still playing you even after more than enough evidence has surfaced to warrant skepticism.
It would be interesting to see how many threads were created that pushed the narratives that have since been identified as Russian generated disinformation.

LMAO! Anything that paints the leftard clown posse in a bad light is nothing but Russian propaganda!!!! Hutch sez so!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it's simply fake but that doesn't stop you.

It would be interesting to see how many threads were created that pushed the narratives that have since been identified as Russian generated disinformation.

It would be interesting to see how many were yours.

Facts...

...of course when 'news' agencies refuse to report news or admit live on air they have refused to report scandals to protect politicians / candidates - like MSNBC and CNN...

What about Seth Rich? Fox was late on that story. I was posting about long before Fox did and alternative media got it right. Seth Rich was the leaker and he was murdered by operatives within the DNC and the Washington police department heads are covering it up. Why was Seth Rich's computer seized if this was just a random burglary? Why did the D.C police let the DNC heads that there was a P.I snooping around? Why did the D.N.C refuse to turn their server over to the F.B.I but instead allowed DNC friendly CloudStrike do all the legwork? You obviously have no intellectual curiosity and believe that your beloved sack of shit political party is as pure as the new driven snow. The ends justifies the means, right, wiley coyote????
^Fake news.

The problem is that you idiots can't tell the difference between real and fake. It's exactly why the Russian misinformation campaign was so brilliantly effective. They've got you pegged. Trump is still playing you even after more than enough evidence has surfaced to warrant skepticism.

LMAO! Anything that paints the leftard clown posse in a bad light is nothing but Russian propaganda!!!! Hutch sez so!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposedly they are going to soon release the details of what Russian fake news was on Facebook. Ten once we see what topics they were, we could do a search the forum and see how many, and who started a great deal of them.

haha, madeup nonsense. as if you have any idea what security cameras did or did not capture. who fed this garbage to you ... aliens?

Get bent, moron........you spew global warming bullshit while ignoring the stratospheric aerosol injection program of heavy metal nano-particulates. You are a joke in search of a punchline.
"while ignoring the stratospheric aerosol injection program of heavy metal nano-particulates"

As does everyone on earth who knows anything about anything, because you are a hack with no credibility and no standing in the scientific community whatsoever.

I know infinitely more than you. There are PLENTY of scientists that have been warning about the artificial warming, cooling and weather modification programs using geo-engineering. Water and soil samples are scientific, no? Here is your "climate-change"....take a real close look and then tell me that this is normal.

View attachment 153873

Normal for a departure corridor from a busy airport.
Tell us us how you differentiate between a naturally occurring vapor trail and diabolical govt program.

But "contrails" (we are told) are because of the exhaust of planes flying 30,000 feet or so. Planes start their descent a good thirty minutes before landing. I have taken MANY pics of the spraying where there is no airport close. Can you come back hours later and see the vapor left by your vehicle or your breath on a cold day??????

I'm not going into the swamp on this. I was simply curious.

No one is lying more than Trump. Can you acknowledge that he lies or not?

Of course he lies, all presidents have lied at some point or another. But that is just a convenient talking point for you. A default response when you have no real arguments to make.
" all presidents have lied at some point or another."

Ugh.... jesus man, so what? Trump is worse for the reasons he is worse. Criticizing his lying is like complaining about not getting a pickle on your burger at a fly-infested truck stop. The problems with Trump run much deeper than his special brand of dishonesty, which appears to also be self-delusion.

What is it that you are claiming Trump lied about? What has he allegedly lied about that has cost the serfs any money? Now, you may claim he was wrong about things as it pertains to your perception but that's not the same thing as flat out and knowingly lying like Bush 1 and 2 did...like Bill "drop trou" did or like the Barrypuppet did when he said "If you like your plan you can keep your plan...period" ad naseum...........put up or STFU.

What is it that you are claiming Trump lied about?

It's certainly interesting how your mind works. You have no difficulty believing in impossibly complex and difficult conspiracy theories while at the same time being completely oblivious to what is glaringly apparent to most. It seems you prefer fantasy.

Trump is conspiring against the leftards? Do tell?????

Apparently you have reading issues as well.

^Fake news.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposedly they are going to soon release the details of what Russian fake news was on Facebook. Ten once we see what topics they were, we could do a search the forum and see how many, and who started a great deal of them.

I love that idea.

How very Nixonian of our narcissistic president.

BTW He only started feuding with the NFL after many team stopped booking his hotels.

Manchild again.

Most people don't want news on TV, news use to be a freebee networks gave us. they made no money from it. now its entertainment 24 hr news cycle, no time to gather facts before spewing out any thing to get you watching..

Most people don't want news on TV, news use to be a freebee networks gave us. they made no money from it. now its entertainment 24 hr news cycle, no time to gather facts before spewing out any thing to get you watching..

Go back to 10 grade English again.

Jose christ

Scariest part of this thread is how many mind numbingly STUPID conservative muppets gave the OP a "funny" rating. This forum is chock full of literal retards.

What is really pathetic is the Liberal scum in this country now. The pink pussy hat wearing assholes that thrive on the anti Trump hate because that shithead Crooked Hillary didn't win.

Get bent, moron........you spew global warming bullshit while ignoring the stratospheric aerosol injection program of heavy metal nano-particulates. You are a joke in search of a punchline.
"while ignoring the stratospheric aerosol injection program of heavy metal nano-particulates"

As does everyone on earth who knows anything about anything, because you are a hack with no credibility and no standing in the scientific community whatsoever.

I know infinitely more than you. There are PLENTY of scientists that have been warning about the artificial warming, cooling and weather modification programs using geo-engineering. Water and soil samples are scientific, no? Here is your "climate-change"....take a real close look and then tell me that this is normal.

View attachment 153873

Normal for a departure corridor from a busy airport.
Tell us us how you differentiate between a naturally occurring vapor trail and diabolical govt program.

But "contrails" (we are told) are because of the exhaust of planes flying 30,000 feet or so. Planes start their descent a good thirty minutes before landing. I have taken MANY pics of the spraying where there is no airport close. Can you come back hours later and see the vapor left by your vehicle or your breath on a cold day??????

I'm not going into the swamp on this. I was simply curious.

Geo-engineering has been going on in earnest since at least 1997. Water and soil samples proves it.

Scariest part of this thread is how many mind numbingly STUPID conservative muppets gave the OP a "funny" rating. This forum is chock full of literal retards.

What is really pathetic is the Liberal scum in this country now. The pink pussy hat wearing assholes that thrive on the anti Trump hate because that shithead Crooked Hillary didn't win.

You have to realize that leftards NEVER lose elections....they are always cheated out of their rightful place in power. They really are communists at heart......all about the collective.

Of course he lies, all presidents have lied at some point or another. But that is just a convenient talking point for you. A default response when you have no real arguments to make.
" all presidents have lied at some point or another."

Ugh.... jesus man, so what? Trump is worse for the reasons he is worse. Criticizing his lying is like complaining about not getting a pickle on your burger at a fly-infested truck stop. The problems with Trump run much deeper than his special brand of dishonesty, which appears to also be self-delusion.

What is it that you are claiming Trump lied about? What has he allegedly lied about that has cost the serfs any money? Now, you may claim he was wrong about things as it pertains to your perception but that's not the same thing as flat out and knowingly lying like Bush 1 and 2 did...like Bill "drop trou" did or like the Barrypuppet did when he said "If you like your plan you can keep your plan...period" ad naseum...........put up or STFU.

What is it that you are claiming Trump lied about?

It's certainly interesting how your mind works. You have no difficulty believing in impossibly complex and difficult conspiracy theories while at the same time being completely oblivious to what is glaringly apparent to most. It seems you prefer fantasy.

Trump is conspiring against the leftards? Do tell?????

Apparently you have reading issues as well.

What you are contending is that Trump "conspired" with Russia to reveal the absolute corruption of the DNC and pushed "lies" about the Hildebeast via Facebook that allegedly cost the leftard klunt the election.......am I on point thus far????

If so? I doubt that you can see the irony at all. What has caused the leftard clown posse to be so butthurt in this forum was all the shit talking that they did prior to the election and all that crow they are having to eat with their w(h)ine is causing them to choke. I think it's fucking HILARIOUS and I am enjoying it......lots of us are.

The day i am told i have to worship the flag over my savior JEsus Christ...well at 81 you couldn't take me on.

Did FOX news broadcast any stories about "Clinton murders, Obama's birth cert, being a secret Muslim, Michelle is a tranny?" No. The Benghazi scandal and Clinton emails were majors stories covered by all the media outlets.

We're talking about the media, not what individual Americans have said. Only a douche bag with no facts on his side would try to compare the two things.

Seth Rich?
All of that has been presented as such on this forum.

Media? Like Breitbart, infowars, WND, zero hedge ....et al?

We're talking about the media, not what ignorant turds on this forum post.

None of the sites you listed are mainstream media outlets. Shall we examine what sites like HuffingtonPost, MediaMaters, and other paranoid leftwing sites publish?

So it's only MSM now? Keep moving those goal posts. :laugh:

What people post in this forum isn't news, dumbass. Wether the websites listed are news is up for debate. However, no one using the term "fake news" is talking about Infowars or MediaMatters. They're talking abourt so-called "mainstream, credible" news outlets.

Really? Who told you that?
No wonder you're clueless.

Nobody told me that, dumbass. Unlike you, I'm able to think for myself.

That isn't news, dumbass. Those are slogans shouted by Trump supporters.

Once again, a libe douche bag is trying to compare things that aren't comparable. That's what they always do when they are wriggling on the hook.

It is comparable and it is you on the hook, dope. You see that slogan came from the erroneous reports regarding Clinton's criminality. The very same erroneous reports you all used time and again right here. Trump used that fake news to rally you idiots. It was very effective.
It isn't comparable, dumbass. Only someone dumber than a brain damaged cockroach would claim it was. Reports about Clinton's criminality are not erroneous. She clearly broke a long list of laws. She sold her office to the highest bidder.

Obviously they were erroneous as she was neither indicted nor tried. You honestly don't get that you were lied to, do you?

Who ever claimed she was indicted or tried? However, she sure as hell deserves to be indicted and tried.

You still don't get that you were lied to.
ROFL! That's truly funny coming from a gullible deluded snowflake like you.

How very Nixonian of our narcissistic president.

BTW He only started feuding with the NFL after many team stopped booking his hotels.

Manchild again.

So the NFL is *not* a leftist organization? It was before and it is now.
The NFL is another bunch of rich elitists pushing a Marxist anti-American agenda. Funny how that works.

Robert Reich: "This morning I phoned my old friend, a Republican former member of Congress...."
Robert Reich

screenshot below

image.png

image.png

image.png
I've run out of adjectives......Trump is an ASS FACE
You just proved that you're suffering from terminal gullibility.

Funny things liberals hate me because I worship Jesus Christ and conservatives hate me because they have difficulty getting beyond their red white and blue glasses. I pity them both....

That isn't news, dumbass. Those are slogans shouted by Trump supporters.

Once again, a libe douche bag is trying to compare things that aren't comparable. That's what they always do when they are wriggling on the hook.

It is comparable and it is you on the hook, dope. You see that slogan came from the erroneous reports regarding Clinton's criminality. The very same erroneous reports you all used time and again right here. Trump used that fake news to rally you idiots. It was very effective.
It isn't comparable, dumbass. Only someone dumber than a brain damaged cockroach would claim it was. Reports about Clinton's criminality are not erroneous. She clearly broke a long list of laws. She sold her office to the highest bidder.

Obviously they were erroneous as she was neither indicted nor tried. You honestly don't get that you were lied to, do you?

You appear to be implying that our system of justice is infallable. That's irrefutable proof that you're a moron.
Funny that it worked out just as my "fake news" reported it would.
You imply a conspiracy. Truly retarded.

No one was suprised that Hillary got off. All that proves is that Washington is terminally corrupt. Comey is knee deep in it.

Forum List

Back