Trumps new wall slogan

Trump tweeted a new slogan he wants to use for the wall “BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL”

Isn’t that precious, reminds me of Happy Gilmore. Skip to 1:05

Trumptards have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers. They need short slogans they can parrot.

Wasnt that what you were doing in another thread?
Hypocritical, condescending asshole, is all you are.

Nope. You are thinking of some other condescending asshole.

you know Trump will have a "TRUMPS WALL" magazine cover printed ... just a matter of time.

Trump tweeted a new slogan he wants to use for the wall “BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL”

If Liberals were smarter, slogans wouldnt have been necessary to get virtually ALL Americans to support the wall.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Supporting “Trumps wall” and fencing/walls at the border are two very different things
Only to those who fail to see the wall as a life & death necessity for our people and our nation.

The wall is not a life or death situation. We can continue to improve our border security per the needs is DHS but Trumps wall is a joke. Saying you need a wall to have a border is a joke. We should be smarter than that

If Liberals were smarter, slogans wouldnt have been necessary to get virtually ALL Americans to support the wall.

Supporting “Trumps wall” and fencing/walls at the border are two very different things

Why do you advocate the illegal importation of Brown Slaves to work on your plantations and in your sweat shops?

I don’t advicate for that. You have comprehension problems. You don’t know what’s going on

You know what I find really funny? "Build the wall" was first given to Trump during his campaign as a mnemonic device to remind him to talk about illegal immigration. Even more funny, was that he didn't really warm up to the slogan until he tried it out at a rally and people went nuts. After that? It became one of his main rally cries.

Where The Idea For Donald Trump's Wall Came From

Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border did not come from security analysts following years of study or through evidence that a wall would reduce illegal immigration. Amazingly, for something so central to the current U.S. president, the wall came about as a “mnemonic device” thought up by a pair of political consultants to remind Donald Trump to talk about illegal immigration.

In 2014, Trump’s plan to run for president moved into high gear. His political confidant was consultant Roger Stone. “Inside Trump’s circle, the power of illegal immigration to manipulate popular sentiment was readily apparent, and his advisers brainstormed methods for keeping their attention-addled boss on message,” writes Joshua Green, author of Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Nationalist Uprising. “They needed a trick, a mnemonic device. In the summer of 2014, they found one that clicked.”

Joshua Green had good access to Trump insiders, including Sam Nunberg, who worked with Stone. “Roger Stone and I came up with the idea of ‘the Wall,’ and we talked to Steve [Bannon] about it,” according to Nunberg. “It was to make sure he [Trump] talked about immigration.”

The concept of the Wall did not click right away with the candidate. “Initially, Trump seemed indifferent to the idea,” writes Green. “But in January 2015, he tried it out at the Iowa Freedom Summit, a presidential cattle call put on by David Bossie’s group, Citizens United. ‘One of his pledges was, ‘I will build a Wall,’ and the place just went nuts,’ said Nunberg. Warming to the concept, Trump waited a beat and then added a flourish that brought down the house. ‘Nobody,’ he said, ‘builds like Trump.’”

Only to those who fail to see the wall as a life & death necessity for our people and our nation.

Shovel ready
6rlbaxfcg9c21.jpg

DxpOUz_WsAArrUU.jpg

You know what this is? This is a tunnel under an existing wall. I thought they were just holes under the ground. But this looks like you could drive through it.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the video on TV of them doing a "walkthrough".

And this is what a wall will stop?

Only this is where there is a wall now.

Build the wall and crime will fall?

Oh lookie - Trump is back in the 1950's.

Sheesh...what a manchild.

You know what I find really funny? "Build the wall" was first given to Trump during his campaign as a mnemonic device to remind him to talk about illegal immigration. Even more funny, was that he didn't really warm up to the slogan until he tried it out at a rally and people went nuts. After that? It became one of his main rally cries.

Where The Idea For Donald Trump's Wall Came From

Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border did not come from security analysts following years of study or through evidence that a wall would reduce illegal immigration. Amazingly, for something so central to the current U.S. president, the wall came about as a “mnemonic device” thought up by a pair of political consultants to remind Donald Trump to talk about illegal immigration.

In 2014, Trump’s plan to run for president moved into high gear. His political confidant was consultant Roger Stone. “Inside Trump’s circle, the power of illegal immigration to manipulate popular sentiment was readily apparent, and his advisers brainstormed methods for keeping their attention-addled boss on message,” writes Joshua Green, author of Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Nationalist Uprising. “They needed a trick, a mnemonic device. In the summer of 2014, they found one that clicked.”

Joshua Green had good access to Trump insiders, including Sam Nunberg, who worked with Stone. “Roger Stone and I came up with the idea of ‘the Wall,’ and we talked to Steve [Bannon] about it,” according to Nunberg. “It was to make sure he [Trump] talked about immigration.”

The concept of the Wall did not click right away with the candidate. “Initially, Trump seemed indifferent to the idea,” writes Green. “But in January 2015, he tried it out at the Iowa Freedom Summit, a presidential cattle call put on by David Bossie’s group, Citizens United. ‘One of his pledges was, ‘I will build a Wall,’ and the place just went nuts,’ said Nunberg. Warming to the concept, Trump waited a beat and then added a flourish that brought down the house. ‘Nobody,’ he said, ‘builds like Trump.’”
The ‘wall’ is a metaphor for the right’s ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate, along with the GOP’s ancient nativism and unwarranted hostility toward immigrants and immigration.

The ‘wall’ was therefore the means by which Trump could communicate that ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate to garner the support of his supporters and most others on the right.

Now Trump is frightened to admit that he never intended to build a solid, contiguous, unbroken ‘wall’ from the Pacific to the Gulf of Mexico; and Trump’s supporters are to stupid, ignorant, and hateful to realize that fact.

The wall is not a life or death situation. We can continue to improve our border security per the needs is DHS but Trumps wall is a joke. Saying you need a wall to have a border is a joke. We should be smarter than that

Walls work, so says DHS. If the dems say walls don't work they need to put up a credible "expert" who is on the border every day risking their life defending the US from the drug cartels.
Walls Work

If you think a border wall is a joke, look at Israel. A wall is not the only defense needed, but it is an essential part of the defense.

Why do you continue to advocate for the continued importation of Brown Slaves to work in The Leftist Elite's Sweat Shops and Plantations?
Mean while you fear mongering peice of dung. Go for a drive with a piece of paper and keep track of the wals and fences you see. When you see them ask your self a simple question. Which side of that fence do I want to be on? I know a few people that have done this, and the tally may suprise you. Walls and gun control equal less freedom. Stand in your boots, do not die on your knees. If you are afraid of the brown man you are a coward plain and simple.

Why do you continue to advocate for the continued importation of Brown Slaves to work in The Leftist Elite's Sweat Shops and Plantations?
Mean while you fear mongering peice of dung. Go for a drive with a piece of paper and keep track of the wals and fences you see. When you see them ask your self a simple question. Which side of that fence do I want to be on? I know a few people that have done this, and the tally may suprise you. Walls and gun control equal less freedom. Stand in your boots, do not die on your knees. If you are afraid of the brown man you are a coward plain and simple.

If you REALLY want to help the desperately poor from other countries, watch this.

Six minutes.

Immigration Gumballs (6:08)
* “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.” ~ John 10:1

If you REALLY want to help the desperately poor from other countries, watch this.

Six minutes.

* “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.” ~ John 10:1

Those who give up freedom for security deserves neither. Quit putting words in my mouth bitch. You speak for you I speak for me. I never said anything about helping them. I am saying your typical consevative today is a coward. You respond to fear mongering, you will give up every thing over fear. Quit being a little bitch.

Six minutes.

Those who give up freedom for security deserves neither. Quit putting words in my mouth bitch. You speak for you I speak for me. I never said anything about helping them. I am saying your typical consevative today is a coward. You respond to fear mongering, you will give up every thing over fear. Quit being a little bitch.

Stop posting.

Watch the video.

Resume posting.

Six minutes.

Stop posting.

Watch the video.

Resume posting.

Blow your self.
I do what the fuck I want.
Grow a brain.

Six minutes.

Stop posting.

Watch the video.

Resume posting.

Blow your self.
Grow a brain.

Okay Eric.

Cartman - Whatever, I Do What I Want

Six minutes.

Stop posting.

Watch the video.

Resume posting.

Blow your self.
Grow a brain.

Okay Eric.

Cartman - Whatever, I Do What I Want

OK stupid tell people what to do with no leverage. If the desperately poor want to come here for a better life and follow the rules to do it I am for it. I am not for building a wall that one can dig under,ladder over and break through and spending insane amounts of money on it. Can't we for once try enforcing the laws on the books instead of adding new ones and new costs? I am not for giving up freedom over security. I am not for the real ID in which I submit to facial recognition. I am not for giving up privacy. I am not for tracking every one. I would rather deal with a few murders and costs associated with ilegals than give up freedom and privacy. If one can not see the danger in having facial rec every where and how this could limit future freedom, we will end up losing it all and be comletely controlled. Real ID and RFID are the marks of the beast. Stop them now before all freedom diasappears. Fuck walls, fuck gun controls, fuck privacy violations. No real ID for me. No RFID for me. Fuck CCTV. Fuck people telling me what to do! They gunna have to come into my woods to give the shit to me. We are giving up all our freedoms to fear mongers. Tell me to be afraid and you are not my friend, you are a liar. You wanna sit in a corner and be afraid do it alone. I am not along for the ride. Fuck ya all! I hardly ever get into my bank account or use my retirement. I make enough money hunting to pay for all I do and more. When all you do is hunt and fish you do not spend much money. I am not afraid of the brown man,the black man, nor the terrorist. I am afraid of fearfull people in the government. Less laws, more privacy and more freedom. Put the fucking cell phone down look at the person beside you and regain your humanity and lose the fear.

Brown man want
Folk strolling outta Honduras
Thanks in part to a coup by U.S.
Snowflakes up here moan and howl and wail
Dirty brown people want all our stuff
Lord knows we ain’t got enough
Cage the kids drop mom and dad in jail

I’m gonna make me an anchor baby
No sir don’t I mean maybe
Ain’t no child a mine gonna climb no wall
Turns out it was all wack shit
They was nevere gonna pay for it
Now it’s down to a maybe on slats that’s all

Think I’ll ride down to Mexico
I ain’t never been before
Heard tell ya can have the time a your life
Head on down and let down my hair
Scare me up some fun down there
Might just wind up leavin’ with a wife

I’m gonna make me an anchor baby
No sir don’t I mean maybe
No sweet-child-a-mine's gonna climb no wall
Turns out it was all wack shit
They was nevere gonna pay for it

One more time gringo

Brown man wants your stuff so give up treasure and freedom to the fear mongers. Guess what dunb ass every one wants your stuff. Watch yo shit and no wall needed.

Walls work, so says DHS. If the dems say walls don't work they need to put up a credible "expert" who is on the border every day risking their life defending the US from the drug cartels.
Walls Work

If you think a border wall is a joke, look at Israel. A wall is not the only defense needed, but it is an essential part of the defense.

I think the rhetoric around Trumps wall is a joke. It has been from the beginning which is why we’ve seen the evolution from a 2000 mile concrete wall that Mexico will pay for to a few hundred miles of steel fencing.

Dems have supported walls in the past and they will again in the future. It is Trumps wall and all the other BS political games being played that the Dems are standing up to. Do you really not see that?

Forum List

Back