Trumps new wall slogan

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Trump tweeted a new slogan he wants to use for the wall “BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL”

Isn’t that precious, reminds me of Happy Gilmore. Skip to 1:05

Trump tweeted a new slogan he wants to use for the wall “BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL”

he's branding his image - another issue thats a game to him, and he HAS to win it.

Why do you continue to advocate for the continued importation of Brown Slaves to work in The Leftist Elite's Sweat Shops and Plantations?

Folk strolling outta Honduras
Thanks in part to a coup by U.S.
Snowflakes up here moan and howl and wail
Dirty brown people want all our stuff
Lord knows we ain’t got enough
Cage the kids drop mom and dad in jail

I’m gonna make me an anchor baby
No sir don’t I mean maybe
Ain’t no child a mine gonna climb no wall
Turns out it was all wack shit
They was nevere gonna pay for it
Now it’s down to a maybe on slats that’s all

Think I’ll ride down to Mexico
I ain’t never been before
Heard tell ya can have the time a your life
Head on down and let down my hair
Scare me up some fun down there
Might just wind up leavin’ with a wife

I’m gonna make me an anchor baby
No sir don’t I mean maybe
No sweet-child-a-mine's gonna climb no wall
Turns out it was all wack shit
They was nevere gonna pay for it

One more time gringo

Trumptards have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers. They need short slogans they can parrot.

Somehow, I don't think the chumps would have gotten as excited if Trump had told them some truth.

"I will build a big, beautiful concrete wall steel slat fence, and Mexico you will pay for it!"

Trumptards have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers. They need short slogans they can parrot.

Wasnt that what you were doing in another thread?
Hypocritical, condescending asshole, is all you are.

If Liberals were smarter, slogans wouldnt have been necessary to get virtually ALL Americans to support the wall.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

If Liberals were smarter, slogans wouldnt have been necessary to get virtually ALL Americans to support the wall.

Supporting “Trumps wall” and fencing/walls at the border are two very different things

You dont get it.

The Trump supporters were on board with the wall from day one.

The slogans are to engage the imaginations of loony Liberal losers.

Somehow, I don't think the chumps would have gotten as excited if Trump had told them some truth.

"I will build a big, beautiful concrete wall steel slat fence, and Mexico you will pay for it!"
We dont care how it is built or paid for in the final analysis.

We just want it built.

And we trust that the President will keep his word that Mexico wi pay for it.

If they dont, oh well.

At least illegals will be stopped.

Supporting “Trumps wall” and fencing/walls at the border are two very different things
Only to those who fail to see the wall as a life & death necessity for our people and our nation.

Immigration Gumballs (6:08)

“Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.” ~ John 10:1

Why do you continue to advocate for the continued importation of Brown Slaves to work in The Leftist Elite's Sweat Shops and Plantations?

Why do you continue to portray this as an employment issue and not a refugee issue - one that American indifference to narco terrorism, has created?

The US has full employment and 7,000 job vacancies. Democrats have always been tough on borders. Reagan gave Amnesty, and Republicans have refused to prosecute employers.

The President is using his "trumped up immigration crisis' to deflect from how completely ineffective he's been in dealing with the central economic issue which he was elected to address: wages for working and middle class Americans. He promised them a tax cut. He delivered a tax cut to the wealthy and to the corporations, telling workers they'd all get a $4000 raise from the corporate tax cuts. That didn't happen.

14,000 people have died of opiod abuse since the President started demanding that his wall be built. One police officer was killed by an illegal immigrant. Trump doesn't even mention these people. 4 Americans were killed by ISIS in a suicide bombing of a restaurant frequented by American troops, after Trump and Pence both gave public speeches saying Americans were leaving Syria because ISIS was defeated. Had something similar happened under President Obama, you'd be asking that he be impeached for having murdered those poor people. OH WAIT. Benghazi! But when public words by the President and the Vice President lead directly to ISIS attacking and killing Americans, crickets.

One of the reasons you have an opioid crisis is because you have a "for profit" medical system and nothing is more profitable than drug addiction. In a single payer system, all medical insurance treatments are coded. A doctor issuing too many pain prescriptions gets noticed by the single payer computers, and it's looked into. That doesn't happen in the for-profit US system, with hundreds of private insurance companies processing claims, it takes much much longer, if at all, for "pill pushers" to get noticed. Added to which, Big Pharma has consistently requested deregulation on the distribution of these drugs, and successive administrations of both parties, have accommodated those requests, even as the death toll from opioids was rising.

But hey, you're just getting rid of dope addicts and losers. It's not like they were real people, or had families, parents, children, or anything. It didn't affect you so, what's the big deal?

Last edited:

Why do you advocate the illegal importation of Brown Slaves to work on your plantations and in your sweat shops?

Forum List

Back