Trump's Moment of Truth....how do his supporters handle it?

was responsible for four american deaths

Quit spewing lies. Prove that Hillary was responsible for four American deaths.....even a Republican committee on Benghazi found no blame....so you're just blabbering drivel.
can you prove she didn't?
Yes....can you prove that she did? Quit avoiding the question.

The CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, a Republican-controlled House committee has found. Its report concluded that there was no wrongdoing by Obama administration officials.
LA Times
well prove it, cause I don't know how you do since the findings haven't been released. That means all the documents. You couldn't prove or not prove anything, you don't have the security clearance for that. LOL the things you libturds think of. It cracks me up. I'll go with the evidence from the Marines for my proof.

There have been multiple committees investigating Benghazi.......none of them have found Hillary or anyone in the Obama administration to blame. Your witch-hunt committee was put to shame when Hillary testified and showed what buffoons they really are. Now, go play with your Barbie/Ken dolls and quit making stupid suggestions.
And the final reading of Congress isn't out yet is it?

is there any candidate that stands with their supporters on every issue?.....

Not really.......but on such a major issue....one that Republican/conservatives have been defending?
not all of them have....and the ones who have may not be one issue people and have decided that regardless of that past happening they like the rest of what the guy is saying....just my take...personally i wont even consider the guy,to old and talking about doing things that will not be done...

The majority of Republican/conservatives on this Forum defend Bush and claim that he didn't know there were no WMDs and I'm pretty certain that many of them support Trump. And it just shows that they are quick to dismiss something they used to hold dear, to embrace someone they think is going to give them a victory, even though most of what Trump says is just said because he knows that's what they like to hear.
thats not it.....they support bush's contention that they were there because before bush clinton and many other leaders were saying he had them too......and many democrats/liberals here do the same thing with the people they like....party people from both parties have many of the same characteristics like...."my party is right,your party is the one who has it wrong".....we see this all day long here from these people,EVEN IF their party is wrong....mostly i am talking about the farther left and right with this...

Congressmen voted on the war of Iraq because they were lied to by Bush/Cheney. Congress and any one that voted with the information provided them by Bush/Cheney is not to blame....only Bush/Cheney are to blame for their lies. They knew the truth and lied. Republicans/conservatives that are uninformed and less educated have claimed that Bush didn't lie....and now their hero Trump is telling them different and they can either call him a liar or agree with him....like CK did. Most of them don't have the guts to do so.
well that's an error on your part, Congress had the same documents as Bush and voted off of those, and they came from the CIA.

Er, we don't have any wacka-doodles running on the "blue" side........:cool:

FB_IMG_1443291531447.jpg

Would that any of the Republican candidates were 1/100th as smart as Bernie.

Sanders is a loon, plain and simple. The man is the most extreme candidate running in this race and the fact that half your party is lining up behind him says all we to know about today's Democrats. You guys have taken nuttery to a whole new level.

He only seems extreme to those who side with the rigid, anal-retentive regressive right. And, the same can be said about the wrong-wing.......the majority support the looniest of them all, who promises everything and his supporters believe that he is going to pay for everything.:badgrin:

and yet you're going to vote for a lady who believes in womanizing, was responsible for four american deaths, and illegally used a personal email server for confidential security emails. hahahahahahahaha, you're such a hypocrite like all other libturds.
how the fuck did you come up with this from what i said?....
I heard it all weekend.
you heard me say what i said all weekend?.....i just said it 2 hours ago for the first time....you must have me mixed up with someone else...
all weekend I have heard that phrase, you posting what I heard from others all weekend. I responded to you because I'm tired of the hypocrites who believe everything someone says like libs do with Hillary. So the answer was yes, those voting for Hillary believe everything she says.

Not really.......but on such a major issue....one that Republican/conservatives have been defending?
not all of them have....and the ones who have may not be one issue people and have decided that regardless of that past happening they like the rest of what the guy is saying....just my take...personally i wont even consider the guy,to old and talking about doing things that will not be done...

The majority of Republican/conservatives on this Forum defend Bush and claim that he didn't know there were no WMDs and I'm pretty certain that many of them support Trump. And it just shows that they are quick to dismiss something they used to hold dear, to embrace someone they think is going to give them a victory, even though most of what Trump says is just said because he knows that's what they like to hear.
thats not it.....they support bush's contention that they were there because before bush clinton and many other leaders were saying he had them too......and many democrats/liberals here do the same thing with the people they like....party people from both parties have many of the same characteristics like...."my party is right,your party is the one who has it wrong".....we see this all day long here from these people,EVEN IF their party is wrong....mostly i am talking about the farther left and right with this...

Congressmen voted on the war of Iraq because they were lied to by Bush/Cheney. Congress and any one that voted with the information provided them by Bush/Cheney is not to blame....only Bush/Cheney are to blame for their lies. They knew the truth and lied. Republicans/conservatives that are uninformed and less educated have claimed that Bush didn't lie....and now their hero Trump is telling them different and they can either call him a liar or agree with him....like CK did. Most of them don't have the guts to do so.
so pres.clinton and all those others in the world were lying too right?....

FB_IMG_1443291531447.jpg

Sanders is a loon, plain and simple. The man is the most extreme candidate running in this race and the fact that half your party is lining up behind him says all we to know about today's Democrats. You guys have taken nuttery to a whole new level.

He only seems extreme to those who side with the rigid, anal-retentive regressive right. And, the same can be said about the wrong-wing.......the majority support the looniest of them all, who promises everything and his supporters believe that he is going to pay for everything.:badgrin:
and you believe Hillary. Just makes you a hypocrite.

FB_IMG_1443291531447.jpg

He is extreme to any sane person with at least a first grade understanding of how money works.

And as far as Trump goes, he has a few positions that are quite out there himself, but he isn't so much an extremist as he is a blustering, pompous asshat.

and yet you're going to vote for a lady who believes in womanizing, was responsible for four american deaths, and illegally used a personal email server for confidential security emails. hahahahahahahaha, you're such a hypocrite like all other libturds.
I heard it all weekend.
you heard me say what i said all weekend?.....i just said it 2 hours ago for the first time....you must have me mixed up with someone else...
all weekend I have heard that phrase, you posting what I heard from others all weekend. I responded to you because I'm tired of the hypocrites who believe everything someone says like libs do with Hillary. So the answer was yes, those voting for Hillary believe everything she says.
all weekend I have heard that phrase
you have heard this...."is there any candidate that stands with their supporters on every issue?"...all weekend long?.....bullshit.....show me just one person outside of me saying that....and you said i was voting for hillary,did you not?....i would love to see you show anything i have ever posted backing up that bullshit.....i wont even consider her....geezus....

I heard it all weekend.
you have heard this...."is there any candidate that stands with their supporters on every issue?"...all weekend long?.....bullshit.....show me just one person outside of me saying that....and you said i was voting for hillary,did you not?....i would love to see you show anything i have ever posted backing up that bullshit.....i wont even consider her....geezus....
why? I heard it, I replied cause I heard it. Trump supporters believe anything he says or does actually. NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN. You name the broadcast channel they made the statement after the debate on Saturday. I watched the after show programs. I have no idea all of their names. Why can't you accept that? Did I mock you or something? you want credit? WT Fk

I heard it all weekend.
why? I heard it, I replied cause I heard it. Trump supporters believe anything he says or does actually. NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN. You name the broadcast channel they made the statement after the debate on Saturday. I watched the after show programs. I have no idea all of their names. Why can't you accept that? Did I mock you or something? you want credit? WT Fk
can you comprehend what you read?.....i asked a question to mertex and you out of that question said .....and yet you're going to vote for a lady who believes in womanizing, was responsible for four american deaths, and illegally used a personal email server for confidential security emails. hahahahahahahaha, you're such a hypocrite like all other libturds.....back this up or i am going to start thinking you are just another dipshit who says things about someone but yet just cant seem to back any of it up....you said it now back it up....

I heard it all weekend.
can you comprehend what you read?.....i asked a question to mertex and you out of that question said .....and yet you're going to vote for a lady who believes in womanizing, was responsible for four american deaths, and illegally used a personal email server for confidential security emails. hahahahahahahaha, you're such a hypocrite like all other libturds.....back this up or i am going to start thinking you are just another dipshit who says things about someone but yet just cant seem to back any of it up....you said it now back it up....
I did, deal with it.

Defending?
More like wanting to get correct information out from the lies that are spread.
We all pretty much agreed that we should go to war and that was both sides. Libs didn't.
His plan was to make it into a democracy and our Allies, it would still be if Obama had not withdrawn.
Obama put politics ahead of what is best for the country even though it is against his ideology. A good leader does that.

I heard it all weekend.

You have no idea what anyone believes or not believes.

I did, deal with it.
sure you did....so you are just another pussy who says shit and cant back it up?...thats good to know....

I heard it all weekend.

You have no idea what anyone believes or not believes.
this guy is just another pussy peach who makes a statement about someone but just cant seem to back it up.....another dean....

I did, deal with it.
sure you did....so you are just another pussy who says shit and cant back it up?...thats good to know....
LOL, dude get over yourself. too fkn funny.

Forum List

Back