Trump's Moment of Truth....how do his supporters handle it?

If his supporters thought that Trump stood with them on every issue, they had a surprise coming when Trump was reminded of his previous stance during the latest GOP debate. He reiterated what the left has been saying and the right-wing has been denying for years. Bush lied....and there were no WMDs.

How do Trump staunch supporters respond to this? Do they agree with Trump or do they dismiss it since he caters to most of their other hate-filled beliefs and ideas?

Who will they defend now? G W Bush or Trump?:popcorn:

Moderator John Dickerson asked Trump point blank if he stood by his 2008 comments that Bush deserved to be impeached for allegedly misleading the public about the reasons for going into Iraq, a reminder that Trump has spent much of his life as a left-leaning critic of the GOP.

Trump didn’t restate his call for impeachment. But he didn’t disavow it, either. “You do whatever you want,” he said, seeming to provide Dickerson with the option of impeaching Bush himself. “You call it whatever you want."

Then Trump went on to say something even more unusual in a Republican primary. He suggested that the former GOP president, George W. Bush, directly lied to the American public in order to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

“I will tell you. They lied. And they said there were weapons of mass destruction and there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction,” Trump said.

Donald Trump: Bush Lied, People Died

I've always been critical of the way Bush handled Iraq. I don't agree about the WMD stuff, they thought it was there. I don't like how he handled things after the invasion. He should not have used US troops to patrol Iraqi cities, and he should not have given back the oil fields to "the Iraqis". All they did was turn around and sell it to the Russians, Chinese, French and other assholes that were against the war. Those were the stupid mistakes made by Bush. We were justified in taking Saddam out, not because of WMD, but all the other factors.
Thank you for being honest. The ones here defending Bush are delusional.

Trump has stated that if we go to war in the ME, we should hit the oil fields, or take them. With that I 100% agree.

Trump talks as if everything is going to be so easy for him.....that in itself makes him questionable.

I don't mistake you.....I know you are a moronic old white man with an erection disfunction.:badgrin:

:lmao:

You keep thinking that, cupcake. :thup:

It's a known fact....fruitcake.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know a fact if it ran you over and gave you the brain damage you have, sugar tits.
I don't mistake you.....I know you are a moronic old white man with an erection disfunction.:badgrin:

:lmao:

You keep thinking that, cupcake. :thup:

It's a known fact....fruitcake.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know a fact if it ran you over and gave you the brain damage you have, sugar tits.

You make as much sense as most Trump followers....go play with yourself, oh, I forgot, you've got ED!

I'm sorry you're brain damaged, honey flanks.

But thank you for the entertainment value you've brought to my attention.

well you should really learn the facts. And it wasn't any info from Bush.

here an excerpt from a piece written about her vote.

"But she decided to support going to war anyway. She even rejected the advice of fellow Democratic senator Bob Graham that she read the full National Intelligence Estimate, which would have further challenged some of the Bush administration’s claims justifying the war."

link
The 5 Worst Excuses for Hillary Clinton’s Vote To Invade Iraq

Your support for Doofus is well noted......but, Hillary made the same mistake the rest of us made who believed Bush/Cheney....and that doesn't excuse them from the fact that "THEY LIED".

Trump.....the leader of the Republican candidates says so, one thing he has said that is absolutely true.

......but, Hillary made the same mistake the rest of us made who believed Bush/Cheney

isn't it a bit more likely she believed her husband, Gore, and a score of other democrats she was in contact with as first lady?

You really are trying to stretch it here........is that who the rest of the Republicans who voted yes, believed?

I thought we were talking about Hillary?

are you deflecting again?

Oh, so sorry, I didn't know your brain could only process one single item.......we were talking about Hillary and why she voted yes......and so did Republicans in Congress, ergo my comment. Have a 2nd grader explain to you what I meant, I don't have time to give lectures to people with slow comprehension abilities.

we were talking about Hillary and why she voted yes..

Yes, we were.

and the people she was closest to in the late 90s claimed that Saddam had WMD.

Her Husband, Al Gore, Albright, etc

Now, if George was repeating the same thing they were, why wouldn't she believe him?

now, stick your fingers in your ear and respond, so everyone can see how big a fool you are.

If his supporters thought that Trump stood with them on every issue, they had a surprise coming when Trump was reminded of his previous stance during the latest GOP debate. He reiterated what the left has been saying and the right-wing has been denying for years. Bush lied....and there were no WMDs.

How do Trump staunch supporters respond to this? Do they agree with Trump or do they dismiss it since he caters to most of their other hate-filled beliefs and ideas?

Moderator John Dickerson asked Trump point blank if he stood by his 2008 comments that Bush deserved to be impeached for allegedly misleading the public about the reasons for going into Iraq, a reminder that Trump has spent much of his life as a left-leaning critic of the GOP.

Trump didn’t restate his call for impeachment. But he didn’t disavow it, either. “You do whatever you want,” he said, seeming to provide Dickerson with the option of impeaching Bush himself. “You call it whatever you want."

Then Trump went on to say something even more unusual in a Republican primary. He suggested that the former GOP president, George W. Bush, directly lied to the American public in order to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

“I will tell you. They lied. And they said there were weapons of mass destruction and there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction,” Trump said.

I've always been critical of the way Bush handled Iraq. I don't agree about the WMD stuff, they thought it was there. I don't like how he handled things after the invasion. He should not have used US troops to patrol Iraqi cities, and he should not have given back the oil fields to "the Iraqis". All they did was turn around and sell it to the Russians, Chinese, French and other assholes that were against the war. Those were the stupid mistakes made by Bush. We were justified in taking Saddam out, not because of WMD, but all the other factors.
Thank you for being honest. The ones here defending Bush are delusional.

Trump has stated that if we go to war in the ME, we should hit the oil fields, or take them. With that I 100% agree.

Trump talks as if everything is going to be so easy for him.....that in itself makes him questionable.
What is the UN definition of the WMD?
Bet you don't have the courage to tell the truth.
You LIB fuck-wits have it in your tiny brains that WMD's are only 'nuclear weapons'.
Fucking dummies!
Saddam had been using WMD's on the Kurds and on Iran for years.

Last edited:
no she didn't, and you posting that statement over and over doesn't make it so. So, she had every opportunity to hit nay. She didn't. That isn't a mistake. Just isn't. I wish you libturds would read and learn about the facts of a subject before you vomit lies all over a message board, you confuse your own side. My side knows better.

You're implying that she knew Bush/Cheney were lying but went ahead and voted yes on the war because she was complicit? What an idiotic belief. Of course she voted yes, as did every lock-step Republican, but that doesn't mean they all were in on the Bush/Cheney lie....so quit trying to make it seem like everyone in the country was okay with going to war knowing it was a lie. You're delusional on top of not being too smart.

And, if you support Trump, then you either claim that he's lying about it, or you know he is telling the truth but you support Doofus Bush anyway and will defend him even to the point of making stupid reasons up!
no you are implying that.

What? You must be really dense.........how in the hell does my saying that she "believed" Bush imply that she was complicit with the liar?

You really aren't worth debating with.....you can't even understand the posts and keep posting contradictory stuff. You can't have Bush and Trump be right on this one.
I gave you her reasons for voting like she did and nowhere in that was she believed bush. again, I can't stop you from posting lies, but I will tell you that you post lies on those posts.
Any reasons you give are gathered from Faux News or some other Republican/conservative rag that has made up their own facts and is not worthy of discussion.

You're the one that stated Bush lied.

Yeah, I did, and so did Trump, and I agree with Trump....that's the only thing he has gotten right so far.
they are, you should post up the link I gave from them then.

Your support for Doofus is well noted......but, Hillary made the same mistake the rest of us made who believed Bush/Cheney....and that doesn't excuse them from the fact that "THEY LIED".

Trump.....the leader of the Republican candidates says so, one thing he has said that is absolutely true.

......but, Hillary made the same mistake the rest of us made who believed Bush/Cheney

isn't it a bit more likely she believed her husband, Gore, and a score of other democrats she was in contact with as first lady?

You really are trying to stretch it here........is that who the rest of the Republicans who voted yes, believed?

Oh, so sorry, I didn't know your brain could only process one single item.......we were talking about Hillary and why she voted yes......and so did Republicans in Congress, ergo my comment. Have a 2nd grader explain to you what I meant, I don't have time to give lectures to people with slow comprehension abilities.

Yes, we were.

Now, if George was repeating the same thing they were, why wouldn't she believe him?

now, stick your fingers in your ear and respond, so everyone can see how big a fool you are.

Because, at one time Saddam did have WMDs, idiot.......geez......you Trump supporters are really dense. And when Clinton was talking about it in the 90's there was reason to believe they still did.

Now I'm not going to continue discussing this with any of you morons that don't even know what you are talking about.....it's apparent it is a waste of time.
smileyfacewaving-with-bye.jpg

Wiki:
The fifth president of Iraq, Saddam Hussein,[1] was internationally condemned for his use of chemical weapons during the 1980s against Iranian and Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. In the 1980s, Saddam pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.

After the Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.[2] In response to diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in Operation Desert Fox. The United States and the UK asserted that Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in 2003, and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more. Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted between November 2002 and March 2003,[3] under UN Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[4]

no she didn't, and you posting that statement over and over doesn't make it so. So, she had every opportunity to hit nay. She didn't. That isn't a mistake. Just isn't. I wish you libturds would read and learn about the facts of a subject before you vomit lies all over a message board, you confuse your own side. My side knows better.

You're implying that she knew Bush/Cheney were lying but went ahead and voted yes on the war because she was complicit? What an idiotic belief. Of course she voted yes, as did every lock-step Republican, but that doesn't mean they all were in on the Bush/Cheney lie....so quit trying to make it seem like everyone in the country was okay with going to war knowing it was a lie. You're delusional on top of not being too smart.

And, if you support Trump, then you either claim that he's lying about it, or you know he is telling the truth but you support Doofus Bush anyway and will defend him even to the point of making stupid reasons up!

What? You must be really dense.........how in the hell does my saying that she "believed" Bush imply that she was complicit with the liar?

You really aren't worth debating with.....you can't even understand the posts and keep posting contradictory stuff. You can't have Bush and Trump be right on this one.
I gave you her reasons for voting like she did and nowhere in that was she believed bush. again, I can't stop you from posting lies, but I will tell you that you post lies on those posts.
Any reasons you give are gathered from Faux News or some other Republican/conservative rag that has made up their own facts and is not worthy of discussion.

Yeah, I did, and so did Trump, and I agree with Trump....that's the only thing he has gotten right so far.
did Hillary vote yes? And you're saying she did cause bush blackmailed her huh?

Yes, we were.

Because, at one time Saddam did have WMDs, idiot.......geez......you Trump supporters are really dense. And when Clinton was talking about it in the 90's there was reason to believe they still did.

Now I'm not going to continue discussing this with any of you morons that don't even know what you are talking about.....it's apparent it is a waste of time.

Wiki:
The fifth president of Iraq, Saddam Hussein,[1] was internationally condemned for his use of chemical weapons during the 1980s against Iranian and Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. In the 1980s, Saddam pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.

After the Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.[2] In response to diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in Operation Desert Fox. The United States and the UK asserted that Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in 2003, and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more. Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted between November 2002 and March 2003,[3] under UN Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[4]
so wait, you said Bush lied? Now you're saying they were there? You took them?

Go read my posts again, idiot......I didn't say anything of the kind. And, read also the one where I'm not responding to morons who don't know what they are talking about.

Cruz may not be too bright......but he sure can read Trump.....bwahahaha!

"I don’t know anyone who would be comfortable with someone who behaves this way having his finger on the button," Cruz said here. "We’re liable to wake up one morning and Donald, if he were president, would have nuked Denmark. That’s not the temperament of a leader to keep this country safe."
Cruz: Trump is ‘losing it,’ would nuke Denmark

Yes, we were.

Wiki:

And when Clinton was talking about it in the 90's there was reason to believe they still did.

Which Hillary heard on a daily basis while she was in the Whitehouse.

What NEW information did George present that she hadn't heard a hundred times from Bill?

(I knew you were going to prove yourself a fool)

Go read my posts again, idiot......I didn't say anything of the kind. And, read also the one where I'm not responding to morons who don't know what they are talking about.

The only one talking about things they dont' know anything about is you.

And, read also the one where I'm not responding to morons who don't know what they are talking about.

And, read also the one where I'm not responding to morons who don't know what they are talking about.

And, read also the one where I'm not responding to morons

Saw that.

Figured you were going to stop talking to yourself

I back Trump 100%. Its refreshing to see a republican willing to go his own way and criticize STUPID decisions by former republicans...I said before we even invaded Iraq it was wrong I stand by that.

Forum List

Back