Trump's Mockery of "Pocahontas" Warren - Racism?

If regressives spent 1/100th the attention on addressing racism from their own ranks as they do manufacturing it for those they oppose, they could easily swamp this forum with posts such as this.

Warren Fights Back Against Trump’s ‘Pocahontas’ Slur

Lacking any real ammunition for rebuttal, Senator Warren (and her Leftist fellow-travelers) clings to the extremely dubious claim that Trump's mocking her is somehow a "racist" attack against so-called, "Native Americans."

Is anyone stupid enough to buy this?

Obviously, Trump is mocking HER, not the tribe which she falsely claims as her own. Indeed, the President has been careful NOT to say anything negative about Native Americans or any particular tribe (nation) thereof.

It is analogous to someone mocking a comedian who appears in "blackface," then being called a "racist" for mocking a pretend Black person. It is ridiculous.

The real questions on this bizarre development, however, are:

(1) Why did Warren release this "news" at a time so close to the mid-term elections?

(2) Did Warren really think that nobody would actually read the DNA findings, to see that she has NO BASIS for her claim to have "some sort-of Cherokee" blood?

(3). Why does she cling to this silly fiction, rather than simply saying: "Look, this was a family myth that I naively bought into...no harm intended...I guess it was bogus"?

ANSWERS:

(a). She released it now because she has recently been upstaged by her presumed 2020 primary opponents, K. Harris, and C. Booker, because she is not on the Judiciary Committee, and she felt like she had to get into the news somehow.

(b). Yes.

(c). The answer lies in the concept of "intersectionality." Among the Leaders of the Bat-shit Crazy Left, there is an informal competition to claim membership in the most oppressed group of persons possible. Women are more aggrieved than men; blacks are more oppressed than women; homosexuals are more oppressed than women, and so on. And near the top of the list of oppressed peoples are "Native Americans." By claiming Native American status - even to a slight degree - she can possibly achieve similarly oppressed- ness with her rivals. Lacking that, she is simply an upper-middle class, non-oppressed white woman. How pathetic.

It is obviously bigoted.

Quit supporting bigots.

Warren did not desire any "oppressed ness".

You are a fool.

Lacking any real ammunition for rebuttal, Senator Warren (and her Leftist fellow-travelers) clings to the extremely dubious claim that Trump's mocking her is somehow a "racist" attack against so-called, "Native Americans."

Obviously, Trump is mocking HER, not the tribe which she falsely claims as her own. Indeed, the President has been careful NOT to say anything negative about Native Americans or any particular tribe (nation) thereof.

It is analogous to someone mocking a comedian who appears in "blackface," then being called a "racist" for mocking a pretend Black person. It is ridiculous.

(1) Why did Warren release this "news" at a time so close to the mid-term elections?

(2) Did Warren really think that nobody would actually read the DNA findings, to see that she has NO BASIS for her claim to have "some sort-of Cherokee" blood?

(3). Why does she cling to this silly fiction, rather than simply saying: "Look, this was a family myth that I naively bought into...no harm intended...I guess it was bogus"?

ANSWERS:

(a). She released it now because she has recently been upstaged by her presumed 2020 primary opponents, K. Harris, and C. Booker, because she is not on the Judiciary Committee, and she felt like she had to get into the news somehow.

(b). Yes.

(c). The answer lies in the concept of "intersectionality." Among the Leaders of the Bat-shit Crazy Left, there is an informal competition to claim membership in the most oppressed group of persons possible. Women are more aggrieved than men; blacks are more oppressed than women; homosexuals are more oppressed than women, and so on. And near the top of the list of oppressed peoples are "Native Americans." By claiming Native American status - even to a slight degree - she can possibly achieve similarly oppressed- ness with her rivals. Lacking that, she is simply an upper-middle class, non-oppressed white woman. How pathetic.
You are all bullying her for no reason except you're afraid she might actually do well in taking votes from Trump. Just about anything breathing ought to do about now, if you ask me, but there are unfortunately a lot of jamokes out there.
If she didn't mention it in the first place she wouldn't be getting made fun of. Even said her parents had to elope because of the cherokee. You lie like that, you deserve what you get.
Warren never lied about anything.

ANSWERS:

(b). Yes.

It is obviously bigoted.

Quit supporting bigots.

You are a fool.
So, when do you plan on speaking out against all the bigotry arising from black leftists, ANTIFA types, and practitioners of identity politics?

ANSWERS:

(b). Yes.

It is obviously bigoted.

Quit supporting bigots.

You are a fool.
So, when do you plan on speaking out against all the bigotry arising from black leftists, ANTIFA types, and practitioners of identity politics?
Examples?

If she didn't mention it in the first place she wouldn't be getting made fun of. Even said her parents had to elope because of the cherokee. You lie like that, you deserve what you get.
Interesting for you to make that claim...

So what do we do about THEE most lyingist person ever, Trump? What does he deserve?
The same as lying Obama, i guess.

ANSWERS:

(b). Yes.

Racism…no.

His followers will take care of that. He knows how to push the buttons of his crowd.

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 9.55.06 AM.png

These are all from Trump rallies. I doubt these losers are this angry by default. But just a few words from the blob and look what happens. No love; no sensibility, just pure hatred. If Warren runs (which I fear she will), Trump will again dial up the hate battalions.

ANSWERS:

(b). Yes.

Racism…no.

His followers will take care of that. He knows how to push the buttons of his crowd.

View attachment 229146

These are all from Trump rallies. I doubt these losers are this angry by default. But just a few words from the blob and look what happens. No love; no sensibility, just pure hatred. If Warren runs (which I fear she will), Trump will again dial up the hate battalions.
26111901_10210915389016395_2757309480245407903_n.jpg
26111901_10210915389016395_2757309480245407903_n.jpg

Then you have anfta on your side.

ANSWERS:

(b). Yes.

Racism…no.

View attachment 229146

View attachment 229151 View attachment 229151

Not sure what any of that has to do with Senator Warren but….whatever.

ANSWERS:

(b). Yes.

Racism…no.

View attachment 229146

View attachment 229151 View attachment 229151

Not sure what any of that has to do with Senator Warren but….whatever.
You're the one that said Trump supporters are nothing but hate. I bet you never saw a Trump rally. Liberals are the ones full of hate and minorities are figuring it out.

Forum List

Back