Trump's Military "endorsement" list seen as a total joke

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
A who's who of dishonorable discharges and quacks.

Are trump's military endorsements lacking firepower?

"The fact that there aren't any major names on the list — that it's short — that's what's surprising. These are not big names," retired Army Col. Jack Jacobs and MSNBC military analyst told NBC News of the list.

"There's almost no name on that list that I recognized," said retired four-star Gen. Barry McCaffrey, who added he was surprised in recognizing just a handful of names despite growing up with a father who was a three-star general, and despite spending decades in the service himself.

Underscoring the candidate's competition for military backing, Hillary Clinton's campaign answered Trump's list on Wednesday with one of its own.

Clinton's list included 95 retired generals and admirals — including several four-star generals — endorsing the Democrat's candidacy, versus Trump's 88.

Or more like a list of 'who's that'?

No one in the military has ever heard of these people.

A who's who of dishonorable discharges and quacks.

Are trump's military endorsements lacking firepower?

"The fact that there aren't any major names on the list — that it's short — that's what's surprising. These are not big names," retired Army Col. Jack Jacobs and MSNBC military analyst told NBC News of the list.

"There's almost no name on that list that I recognized," said retired four-star Gen. Barry McCaffrey, who added he was surprised in recognizing just a handful of names despite growing up with a father who was a three-star general, and despite spending decades in the service himself.

Underscoring the candidate's competition for military backing, Hillary Clinton's campaign answered Trump's list on Wednesday with one of its own.

Clinton's list included 95 retired generals and admirals — including several four-star generals — endorsing the Democrat's candidacy, versus Trump's 88.

Or more like a list of 'who's that'?

No one in the military has ever heard of these people.
I've heard of a bunch of them. These guys are the real deal compared to the toadies Obama has installed.

This will come up tonight.

They'll have vetted the list and found out how many dishonorable discharges and otherwise are on Trump's list.

Forum List

Back