Trump's Mental Health- We need to keep talking about this

The mental health of Donald haters is an issue. Are they harmless delusional retards, or are they dangerous psychopaths. Either way they are sick and need help.

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Fortunatly, not all law makers are asleep at the switch on this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

Lawmakers are clearly concerned
And now...This just in:

Democrats Are Calling Psychologists To Talk About Trump's Mental Health

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
“It’s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, it’s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,” Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.
NO SANE OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD WANT THIS MADNESS TO CONTINUE !

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

You must be talking to tRump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your inability to realize that I am talking to YOU, and not President Trump, who is probably not a member of this board,

is just another manifestation of your mental issues.

Really, consider before you speak/post, if what you are about to say, sounds bat shit crazy.

You really need to try this.

Liberals can't name any lies Trump has said.
Feb. 6 “The failing @nytimes was forced to apologize to its subscribers for the poor reporting it did on my election win. Now they are worse!” (It didn't apologize.)

Feb. 7 “And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.” (It was higher in the 1980s and '90s.

4 “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” (There's no evidence of a wiretap.) March 4 “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!” (There's no evidence of a wiretap.)

He's just a narcissist. Maybe a malignant one, though. Every time he gets away with some outrageous lie or insult to this one or that one, it gives him "permission" to persist and to go a little further each time. He's escalating and eventually he will go too far. (For those who don't think he already has.)

It does not appear there is a "too far" concerning Trump

I doubt Republicans would submit him for a mental health exam......they are afraid what they may find

For now, it appears Trump is being Trump. No worse than he was when running for election. He may have been crazy then....but hey, we elected a crazy man

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Fortunatly, not all law makers are asleep at the switch on this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

Lawmakers are clearly concerned
And now...This just in:

Democrats Are Calling Psychologists To Talk About Trump's Mental Health

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
“It’s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, it’s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,” Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.
NO SANE OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD WANT THIS MADNESS TO CONTINUE !

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

You must be talking to tRump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your inability to realize that I am talking to YOU, and not President Trump, who is probably not a member of this board,

is just another manifestation of your mental issues.

Really, consider before you speak/post, if what you are about to say, sounds bat shit crazy.

You really need to try this.

The real problem is YOUR inability to know that I know EXACTLY what I'm saying and doing.

He's just a narcissist. Maybe a malignant one, though. Every time he gets away with some outrageous lie or insult to this one or that one, it gives him "permission" to persist and to go a little further each time. He's escalating and eventually he will go too far. (For those who don't think he already has.)

It does not appear there is a "too far" concerning Trump
I fear he's only warming up, RW

The mental health of Donald haters is an issue. Are they harmless delusional retards, or are they dangerous psychopaths. Either way they are sick and need help.
Here are some delusional people who support tRump and they are NOT harmless.. The fact that he attracts so many batshit crazy loons has to make you wonder about him. You know, birds of a feather.....:

Trump-Allied Pastor Carl Gallups Says Women Are Sexually Assaulting Men By Dressing Provocatively | Right Wing Watch

Jim Bakker: ‘Unsaved People Are Going Insane’ Because Of Trump’s Love Of God | Right Wing Watch

Rodney Howard-Browne, Who Prayed Over Trump, Says Hollywood Is Rife With Human Sacrifice And Cannibalism | Right Wing Watch

Here are some delusional people who support tRump and they are NOT harmless.. The fact that he attracts so many batshit crazy loons has to make you wonder about him. You know, birds of a feather.....:

Trump-Allied Pastor Carl Gallups Says Women Are Sexually Assaulting Men By Dressing Provocatively | Right Wing Watch

Jim Bakker: ‘Unsaved People Are Going Insane’ Because Of Trump’s Love Of God | Right Wing Watch

Rodney Howard-Browne, Who Prayed Over Trump, Says Hollywood Is Rife With Human Sacrifice And Cannibalism | Right Wing Watch
Not laughing at you; laughing at the articles. Bless their hearts.

Are there any sane people left on the Left? I doubt it. Eight years of the effects of the Obama administration and then the primaries and election results have caused the Left to jump the shark. They literally live in the echo canyon bubble repeating the same lies and fake news to each other, with no clue of the depth of their rejection in 2016.

Looks like you missed all the Obama supporters that burned down entire several neighborhoods, incited of course by Obama himself.

Are there any sane people left on the Left? I doubt it. Eight years of the effects of the Obama administration and then the primaries and election results have caused the Left to jump the shark. They literally live in the echo canyon bubble repeating the same lies and fake news to each other, with no clue of the depth of their rejection in 2016.

The Great Obama left this country in much better condition than he was given

There is nothing wrong with Trump's mental health. Like millions of other people he's an asshole. He just happens to be an asshole who got elected president.
Are you sure about that Bro?

Yes, because I am an intelligent, mature adult, unlike many of you
I see, so the numerous mental health professionals who think that there is cause for concern and who are observing his behavior and hearing his words on a daily basis are all wrong, but you are right?? OK Bro

There is nothing wrong with Trump's mental health. Like millions of other people he's an asshole. He just happens to be an asshole who got elected president.

I see, so the numerous mental health professionals who think that there is cause for concern and who are observing his behavior and hearing his words on a daily basis are all wrong, but you are right?? OK Bro
You propose the best fallacious, emotionally appealing arguments I have seen in awhile. Not that I agree, but I admire your ability to dodge logic and reason...and still maintain some major wordiness.

These numerous so called health professionals who have never once sat down and had an actual session with him and are yet offering an opinion anyway are grossly irresponsible.

Looks like you missed all the Obama supporters that burned down entire several neighborhoods, incited of course by Obama himself.
Oh? Please enlighten us..

These numerous so called health professionals who have never once sat down and had an actual session with him and are yet offering an opinion anyway are grossly irresponsible.

They haven't interviewed Charles Manson either

Forum List

Back