Trump's Mental Health- We need to keep talking about this

How old are you, son?

almost 68

and you?
Ah, that explains it.

It does?

you didn't mention how many more years of experience I have than you do.

why?
Because you touch yourself at night.

ashamed of your youth and inexperience?

Then you should stop posting to your elders and betters.
Geesh, you didnt even laugh a little at the joke?

Thanks for your opinions of me and of yourself. I will file them with the others....*flush*

Democrats Open Wide Lead In Generic Ballot
October 25, 2017 at 7:38 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard73 Comments

A new Fox News poll finds Democrats lead Republicans in the generic congressional ballot by 15 points, 50% to 35%.

The poll also found that Trump’s approval rating is at 38%, a new low.

Democrats Open Wide Lead In Generic Ballot - Political Wire

Yep, you Stalinists have it in the bag again, especially with this...

Hillary Clinton and the real Russian collusion

Trump's approval dips among base voters

A new Fox News poll finds that President Trump's approval rating is falling in groups of voters that overwhelmingly supported him in the 2016 election.

• Among white evangelical Christians surveyed, 66% say they support Trump, down from 74% a month ago.
  • The president's approval also dropped from 68% to 56% among white men without college degrees over the past month.
One more thing: Fox's poll reports that 51% of Americans disapprove of how Trump is handling tax reform.

Trump's approval dips among base voters

Democrats Open Wide Lead In Generic Ballot
October 25, 2017 at 7:38 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard73 Comments

A new Fox News poll finds Democrats lead Republicans in the generic congressional ballot by 15 points, 50% to 35%.

The poll also found that Trump’s approval rating is at 38%, a new low.

Democrats Open Wide Lead In Generic Ballot - Political Wire
Hang on to that tidbit of hope. lol
Considering that Trump won his big 3 swing states by a grand total of 70,000 votes, you can bet people in the GOP and on Team Trump are paying attention to that.

almost 68

and you?
Ah, that explains it.

It does?

why?

Thanks for your opinions of me and of yourself. I will file them with the others....*flush*

and I see you're still ashamed of your youth and inexperience.

(seriously, if I were as immature and uninformed as you, I would be as well)

Ah, that explains it.

It does?

why?

You'll pretty much whine all night, won't you? I think I'll leave you to it. And I will also tell every person I meet on this topic that, if they want an expert psychological opinion, your posts are where it's at.

It does?

why?

You'll pretty much whine all night, won't you? I think I'll leave you to it. And I will also tell every person I meet on this topic that, if they want an expert psychological opinion, your posts are where it's at.
give me a hint...

have you graduated from grade school?

It does?

why?

I’m sure it can’t be easy being a loser.

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Fortunatly, not all law makers are asleep at the switch on this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

Lawmakers are clearly concerned
And now...This just in:

Democrats Are Calling Psychologists To Talk About Trump's Mental Health

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
“It’s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, it’s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,” Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.
NO SANE OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD WANT THIS MADNESS TO CONTINUE !

No what we really need to continue talking about is the mental health of lefties Trump brought out their true colors (which they tried to hide for so long)

You guys are absolutely nuts ..

You want to get rid of a elected president on treason charges and can't explain why..

You think you will win both the house and Senate on a off year with the economy doing good and unemployment low..

You want to use the 25th amendment because your upset Trump is erasing Obama's fruit loop policies

No the ones who should check into a hospital would be the left.

He's just a narcissist. Maybe a malignant one, though. Every time he gets away with some outrageous lie or insult to this one or that one, it gives him "permission" to persist and to go a little further each time. He's escalating and eventually he will go too far. (For those who don't think he already has.)
If he lies any worse than he has, it wouldnt surprise me if jesus came back and shoved a bolt of lightning up his ass

Isn't your nickname "Bolt of Lightening"?

You want to get rid of a elected president on treason charges and can't explain why..

You think you will win both the house and Senate on a off year with the economy doing good and unemployment low..

You want to use the 25th amendment because your upset Trump is erasing Obama's fruit loop policies

"The entire left", eh? That sounds smart.

Just a little flame at long time poster's here.

Just a little flame at long time poster's here.

Okay, I can dig that. But still...

Forum List

Back