Trump's Mental Health- We need to keep talking about this

The APA has been politicized for quite some time, so their ranks have been dwindling in numbers, Fort Fun. If the majority of non-APA affiliated psychiatrists disagreed with the APA, what would you say?
Disagreed with the APA....about what?
Now you want to play dumb.
The APA isn't saying anything on the matter, except to reaffirm the Goldwater Rule. I think you confused yourself.

The APA has been politicized for quite some time, so their ranks have been dwindling in numbers, Fort Fun. If the majority of non-APA affiliated psychiatrists disagreed with the APA, what would you say?
The APA isn't saying anything on the matter, except to reaffirm the Goldwater Rule. I think you confused yourself.
Nah.

Not 'true value'...."TRUTH value". As in, is it true or false?

And you could only claim that the legion of psychologists breaking with a decades old ethics standard to speak out has "no standing". And you only say something so ridiculous because of your bias.

is it true or false?

was a silly fucking question.

How can it be the truth, if they dont' talk to the man?

giving an opinion on his mental health based on what they see on tv is the epitome of a false diagnosis.
Because it can be discerned from the things he says. Which, in case it didn't occur to you, is what would happen if he talked to them.

They are clearly saying it is so blatantly obvious, that they have a "duty to warn".

You call it "false" ( but that's not silly at all, because...hey, look over there, a shiny object!) without even a cursory attempt to examine their reasoning. That is clearly bias on your part, and it is irrational.
Because it can be discerned from the things he says

his 'public' persona.

if they want to diagnose his mental health, they need to examine his private persona.

'Public' persona is an act.

'Private' persona is the person.

(psst, that goes for anyone)

which is why I laugh at you, and them.
See, that's another place you're probably wrong. It appars that Trump cannot even help himself. He doesn't seem to be able to string together coherent thoughts, and his reactions are predictable and compulsive.

Believe it or not, the people who have dedicated their lives to this science actually thought of that before you did. Shocking, I know. You might want to consider reading what they are writing, so you don't stay 10 steps behind through the entire national discussion.

Can't get you into online classes for Common Sense University,

also can't seem to get you to think for yourself.

you need both
Oh no, juvenile, whiny insults....whatever will I do....

Nah.
Haha...yep, you confused yourself.

is it true or false?

was a silly fucking question.

How can it be the truth, if they dont' talk to the man?

giving an opinion on his mental health based on what they see on tv is the epitome of a false diagnosis.
Because it can be discerned from the things he says. Which, in case it didn't occur to you, is what would happen if he talked to them.

They are clearly saying it is so blatantly obvious, that they have a "duty to warn".

You call it "false" ( but that's not silly at all, because...hey, look over there, a shiny object!) without even a cursory attempt to examine their reasoning. That is clearly bias on your part, and it is irrational.

his 'public' persona.

if they want to diagnose his mental health, they need to examine his private persona.

See, that's another place you're probably wrong. It appars that Trump cannot even help himself. He doesn't seem to be able to string together coherent thoughts, and his reactions are predictable and compulsive.

Believe it or not, the people who have dedicated their lives to this science actually thought of that before you did. Shocking, I know. You might want to consider reading what they are writing, so you don't stay 10 steps behind through the entire national discussion.

you need both

Grow up?

his 'public' persona.

you need both

Grow up?
How old are you, son?

his 'public' persona.

you need both

Grow up?
How old are you, son?

almost 68

and you?

you need both

Grow up?
How old are you, son?

almost 68

and you?
Ah, that explains it.

you need both

Grow up?
How old are you, son?

almost 68

and you?
Ah, that explains it.

It does?

you didn't mention how many more years of experience I have than you do.

why?

Grow up?
How old are you, son?

almost 68

and you?
Ah, that explains it.

It does?

why?
Because you touch yourself at night.

It does?

why?
Because you touch yourself at night.

ashamed of your youth and inexperience?

Then you should stop posting to your elders and betters.

McConnell Allies Declare War on Steve Bannon
October 25, 2017 at 8:13 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard65 Comments

“Allies of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell declared open warfare on Wednesday against Stephen Bannon, the former White House chief strategist and leader of an insurrection aimed at defeating mainstream GOP candidates in next year’s midterm elections,” the Washington Post reports.

“More than a year ahead of the 2018 congressional contests, a super PAC aligned with McConnell (R-KY) revealed plans to attack Bannon personally as it works to protect incumbents facing uphill primary fights. The effort reflects the growing concern of Republican lawmakers over the rise of anti-establishment forces and comes amid escalating frustration over President Trump’s conduct, which has prompted a handful of lawmakers to publicly criticize the president.”

McConnell Allies Declare War on Steve Bannon - Political Wire

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Fortunatly, not all law makers are asleep at the switch on this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

Lawmakers are clearly concerned
And now...This just in:

Democrats Are Calling Psychologists To Talk About Trump's Mental Health

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
“It’s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, it’s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,” Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.
NO SANE OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD WANT THIS MADNESS TO CONTINUE !

I’d say I’m more concerned about your mental health if I really cared.

Having spent years working with psych patients, I’ll admit there are some I don’t care about.

You Don’t Lose Power By Losing Your Base
October 25, 2017 at 7:59 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard17 Comments

David Frum: “A famous line of Ernest Hemingway’s describes how a rich man goes broke: ‘Two ways … Gradually and then suddenly.’ That’s how defeat comes upon a president as well. The live question for Trumpists in 2018 will be whether they can hold onto both chambers of Congress and thereby continue to stifle investigations into presidential wrongdoing. The geographic map is in the GOP’s favor in 2018, but the demographic map increasingly is not. The voters who hear of and are swayed by comments like Flake’s and Corkers’s—more educated, more affluent—are precisely those most likely to show up in an off-year election. Trump and the GOP will not lose all of them. They cannot afford to lose very many of them.”

“You don’t lose power by losing your base. Herbert Hoover held 39.7 percent of the vote in 1932, a year when Americans were literally going hungry. You lose power by losing the less intensely committed, just enough of them to tip the balance against you. Flake, Corker, and the others are working on those less intensely committed, at the 52 percent of Republicans who as late as August 2016 still wished their party had nominated someone else.”

You Don't Lose Power By Losing Your Base - Political Wire

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Fortunatly, not all law makers are asleep at the switch on this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

Lawmakers are clearly concerned
And now...This just in:

Democrats Are Calling Psychologists To Talk About Trump's Mental Health

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
“It’s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, it’s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,” Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.
NO SANE OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD WANT THIS MADNESS TO CONTINUE !

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE CORRUPTION OF THE PARTY...

hair-fire.jpg

Oh and Comrade; Hillary Clinton and the real Russian collusion

Forum List

Back