trump's "massive" Wisconsin rally

Less than 200 people attended.

Folks this is all over but the crying.

". . .Hours earlier, the rainy weather in Green Bay had turned sludgy, icy and painful as gusts of wind blew the precipitation sideways. It did not stop thousands of Trump supporters from thronging there for hours, forming a parade that snaked up and away from the venue and over the bridge crossing the Fox River two blocks away. . ."

Many many more, probably thousands more, attended that one rally despite horrible weather than will likely attend ALL Biden campaign functions combined.

Where are the sharpies? We need to fix this pronto!
The camera pulled back to show the seating directly behind Trump. But they didn't show the thousands that filled the auditorium. All seats filled and standing room filled. He can still pull a crowd like no other.

Yeah but Trump ain't the president (yet). Where are the Biden rallies?
Biden has been on the campaign trail lately but doesn't get a lot of publicity because he is visiting restaurants and such where at most a few 'captive' dozen people are present. So far he hasn't and probably won't schedule anything people have to proactively attend because of fears that very few would go. And he doesn't have COVID as an excuse for 'limiting crowd size' and 'social distancing' this year.

Funny, the local Manitowoc News reported he had a good turnout (considering there was a SNOWSTORM) and even panned over a healthy looking crowd.

Say, remember that time the FAKE NEWS shot the beginning of a Trump rally and pretended it was lightly attended before everyone even showed up?

Meanwhile we all know Biden gets the BIGGEST rallies!!!

The funniest part?

Crapitus will be crapping his breeches come November, and none of this illusory garbage will even matter.

Remember in 2019 Screaming *Joe sitting in front of a cornfield swatting flies away with that bewildered look on his face and a crowd of ten people showed up?

Here is video of the crowd outside.

Not bad for Primary Day immediately after a blizzard:

As usual, Crapitus is full of crap. ;)
We just jump from Wisconsin to Michigan over a month ago because of a better turnout? How sad.

OP is intellectually dishonest, and a liar too.

Nobody shows up for Xiden or Kamala, yet "80 million votes".

LOL. I spoke to more people at my last townhall for my company. Very impressive Donald. 6M people in Wisconsin and you stuffed 200 people in a small room, which is fine, unless you are bragging about how big a group of 200 people are. LOL too funny.

Oh. . . well, just the other day, skye posted a thread, with some information that I personally fell for, because I did not check the facts on it.

Zelensky Acquires Highgrove House, Former Residence Of King Charles For £20Million ??

But Crep? Is a partisan, he is married to his world view. Even AFTER he was proved wrong, rather than have the integrity to bow out and admit he is wrong? He still sits there and equivocates and continues to look the fool. He will subscribe to any twitter channel, and any piece of media that is bogus and questionable, if it feeds his need to bleev a particular world view.

When I was in my thirties and forties, ANYTIME a media source continued to feed me garbage, if they knew they got it wrong, and did not post a retraction or apology? meh, that's it, I stopped following that source.

Crep? He is a subversive and an idiot. He will continue to follow what ever source he got this information from, mostly? Because it made him feel nice. . NOT BECAUSE IT WAS ACCURATE.

. . and most of the OG's on this site? Already know this about Crep.

iu
He’s much like the msm. They think nothing of lying about Trump to enrage their duped readers and viewers. Trump is pretty crazy. There is no need to lie, but apparently they can’t help themselves.

According to ALL thread channels I follow, Biden is losing in WI.

Even at Decision Desk, which is very Pro-Establishment, Pro-Biden.

Equivocate and deny reality all you want. :rolleyes:

Biden is Narrowing the Gap in Key Battlegrounds | 2024 Polling Map​

4,493 views Mar 28, 2024

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll

You're not answering the question you are deflecting.

You're not answering the question you are deflecting.
There are NO QUESTIONS TO ANSWER!

You are being an idiot, and I have already proved your OP a big fat LIE!

POST #16

BB1kYt8A.img

"Former president Donald Trump addresses his supporters during a campaign rally on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay, Wis. Tork Mason / USA TODAY NETWORK © Tork Mason / USA TODAY NETWORK"

Donald Trump held a rally in Green Bay in Wisconsin's spring primary day​

8lqzi7.jpg

I need not answer you dumb questions, that have nothing to do with your original claim, i.e. "Less than 200 people attended."

YOU are the one that wanted to deflect and ask me about shit I wasn't even paying attention to, nor did I care about. It wasn't cogent to the central question. I posted proof of your lie, now you need to apologize for being a dishonest idiot.

He’s much like the msm. They think nothing of lying about Trump to enrage their duped readers and viewers. Trump is pretty crazy. There is no need to lie, but apparently they can’t help themselves.

OMG! I agree, so much! And that is the thing, and part of the problem even with this site. Lies about anything and everything else? Rubber room, conspiracy theory, or locked.

But if it is about Trump? Well, that is fair game.

And look at this, you even post the truth;

Donald Trump held a rally in Green Bay in Wisconsin's spring primary day​

8lqzi7.jpg

. . . and it isn't even enough to sink in beyond all the ingrained Trump hate??? At that point? FACTS and REALITY? It doesn't even matter anymore.

Less than 200 people attended.

Where are the sharpies? We need to fix this pronto!

LOL. I spoke to more people at my last townhall for my company. Very impressive Donald. 6M people in Wisconsin and you stuffed 200 people in a small room, which is fine, unless you are bragging about how big a group of 200 people are. LOL too funny.

iu

Forum List

Back