Trump’s List: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Trump finally made saying "Mother Fucker" by a visitor in the Oval Office broadcast on live television acceptable White House Presidential Office acceptable behavior. Three cheers for Kenny West and low-class Donnie.

I don't understand WHY Trump is embracing someone (KW) that has proclaimed they have, "never voted."

I guess that is the Trump America we live in: "Never" voting is 'great again'

Trump finally made saying "Mother Fucker" by a visitor in the Oval Office broadcast on live television acceptable White House Presidential Office acceptable behavior. Three cheers for Kenny West and low-class Donnie.

I don't understand WHY Trump is embracing someone (KW) that has proclaimed they have, "never voted."

I guess that is the Trump America we live in: "Never" voting is 'great again'
And the shill deflects and spins. :th_spinspin:

I wish Trump would add repeal of the 14th Amendment as a promise. We don't need any more "anchor babies". IMHO you need to be a US citizen to make a US citizen.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. ... The 14th amendment is a very important amendment that defines what it means to be a US citizen and protects certain rights of the people."

It looks like they LEFT OUT the Trump accomplishment of increasing the deficit within a year time frame to DOUBLE any previous record.

And doing that when the economy is being advertised as being so good: that makes it an even bigger accomplishment.

Time for a toast!!!

Or telling 4,500 confirmed lies (or whatever the number is)...that has to be a recored

& yet a multitude of ambassadorships are still vacant almost 2 years into his term including turkey AND saudi arabia.

List of Ambassadorial Appointments

Did it ever occur to people that there doesn't need to be so many government employees? Yeah, I think we need less people going to luncheons and eating finger sandwiches on the taxpayer backs, sorry. There's less czars, too! :eek:

Trump is a real American and knows what certain things are about. True story.

Joe, the World's DUMBEST POLITICIAN Biden to the Obomanation on obomacare...."This is a BIG FUCKING DEAL"....Hypocrisy all the ABNORMALS have left they have been beaten like dogs on policy and what is good for America!

It looks like they LEFT OUT the Trump accomplishment of increasing the deficit within a year time frame to DOUBLE any previous record.

And doing that when the economy is being advertised as being so good: that makes it an even bigger accomplishment.

Time for a toast!!!
A big glass of Hemlock for you as you really do need to be refreshed!

not smart; read the rules.

So I look through the list and like more than 90% of the positive things are things that improved under Obama. Like an employment for instance. About the time Obama took office unemployment reached 10% when he left office it was 4%.
Then there’s the trillions a new debt that Trump is brought to the country, I didn’t see that mentioned.
Trump is so desperate to prove to the country that he isn’t a total fuk up. What a sad and pathetic little man. You would think a sexual predator would have more balls.

1. Please make a list of Obama's accomplishments or promises kept. Things like "if you like your Dr you can keep your Dr" or "everyone will save about $2,500 a year with Obamacare". Or "those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back".
2. Don't forget to mention the amount he added to the Debt
3. maybe this list can be used as a starting point
1. open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Free Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals and indoctrinate kids to be lifelong liberals or flunk out
20. The dems allow only super-delegates to vote and deny regular people to vote in primaries (exaggeration)
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and published the Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and HIllary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.

Time for a toast!!!
Your fake concern for the debt is amusing

Time for a toast!!!

A lot of these items are derivations of the same thing.
Not actual isolated accomplishments.
Much of it was in the momentum before Trump took office.
Just more Trump propaganda by a far right wing rag.

But do see my thread about the Cold War Trump has started with China.
You know, China....
We are running a trillion dollar annual budget deficit under Trump.
The retirement system for the baby boom is at the tipping point of running an annual cash deficit.
Where is the money coming from to pay for our retirements and our free-lunch budget mentality ?
You guessed it. China. China is funding our picnic.
When they stop buying our Treasuries and the Fed has to triple interest rates to sell our debt, our economy is going to crash.

And let's remember that not all Trump's deregulation is a good thing.
Unless, of course, you want more mercury in your system instead of less, for example:

Trump Administration Prepares a Major Weakening of Mercury Emissions Rules

No American needs clean water to drink, nor clean air to breathe.

The ONLY thing Republicans are concerned with is money; they always say stupid shit about everything relating to money.

When money is the ONLY thing that matters to you, then you don't need anything else.

Enjoy that money when you are starving & you don't have any water to drink.

Time for a toast!!!
A big glass of Hemlock for you as you really do need to be refreshed!

not smart; read the rules.

Yeah, we know you're a snitch faggot. You're here to disrupt this forum, that's not cool.

And let's remember that not all Trump's deregulation is a good thing.
Unless, of course, you want more mercury in your system instead of less, for example:

Trump Administration Prepares a Major Weakening of Mercury Emissions Rules

No American needs clean water to drink, nor clean air to breathe.

The ONLY thing Republicans are concerned with is money; they always say stupid shit about everything relating to money.

When money is the ONLY thing that matters to you, then you don't need anything else.

Enjoy that money when you are starving & you don't have any water to drink.

Says who? You? Pardon me while I don't take your word for it, you dishonest hack.

if Goldilocks would have promised to lie over 4000 times in 18 months he would deserve some credit ...

Forum List

Back