Trump’s List: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I KNOW I'm setting a small brush fire with the ABNORMALS in here, but having them burn is half the fun....watching them post idiotic shit, is the other half!

The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for reelection on.

As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

They include 173 major wins like adding more than 4 million jobs and another 116 smaller victories, some with outsized importance such as the 83 percent one-year increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members.

The COMPLETE LIST Trump’s List: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

I KNOW I'm setting a small brush fire with the ABNORMALS in here, but having them burn is half the fun....watching them post idiotic shit, is the other half!

The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for reelection on.

As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

They include 173 major wins like adding more than 4 million jobs and another 116 smaller victories, some with outsized importance such as the 83 percent one-year increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members.

The COMPLETE LIST Trump’s List: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Reminds me of my favorite line from Saving Private Ryan, “Don’t shoot. Let ‘em burn!

It looks like they LEFT OUT the Trump accomplishment of increasing the deficit within a year time frame to DOUBLE any previous record.

And doing that when the economy is being advertised as being so good: that makes it an even bigger accomplishment.

Time for a toast!!!

It looks like they LEFT OUT the Trump accomplishment of increasing the deficit within a year time frame to DOUBLE any previous record.

And doing that when the economy is being advertised as being so good: that makes it an even bigger accomplishment.

Time for a toast!!!

Proof?

Well he has done a pretty good job of keeping his campaign promises.

Hope he continues to do so.

Time for a toast!!!

Proof?

If you would have been paying attention to the fiscal news of the nation you would already know.
You would NOT believe me even if I posted the info here.
Instead of reading some rant in reply to real data, I suggest this: Google is your friend.
Happy searching.

I think we're counting going to the bathroom as an accomplishment here. 289 lol.

Trump has outdone what I expected. A lot of the economic gains are a continuation of the Obama recovery. BUT, Trump has not messed it up which is something.

The North Korea thing is a win no matter how much people pick on Roosevelt for dealing with Stalin or how much they cried about Obama possibly talking to Un w/o pre conditions or whatever.

I like tariffs also. Of course I have spent 30 years listening to how they are bad, but I like them. IMO Trump should have implemented them slower but if nothing else tanks we'll ride it out. Changes of more than 3% destabilize things IMO.

Time for a toast!!!

Proof?

If you would have been paying attention to the fiscal news of the nation you would already know.
Instead of reading some rant in reply to real data, I suggest this: Google is your friend.
Happy searching.

IOW: You have nothing, talk in circles, and should probably STFU.

You make the claim = onus is on you to prove it. That's how debate works, boy.

Time for a toast!!!

Proof?

Happy searching.

Happy searching.

Time for a toast!!!

Proof?

Happy searching.

Happy searching.

Why are you double-posting the same bullshit?

Time for a toast!!!

Proof?

Happy searching.

Happy searching.

Because telling you once isn't going to get it to sink in: Do your own search for the info.
It's out there.
Do you know how to use Google?

How dare a politician do what they promised. IMPEACH!!!

Happy searching.

Happy searching.

Because telling you once isn't going to get it to sink in: Do your own search for the info.
It's out there.
Do you know how to use Google?

Do you? I boycott Google, Obviously you're not adept enough at using a search engine to provide links to prove your claims, because you're not doing it, faggot. Therefore, your claim is invalid. :04:

Trump finally made saying "Mother Fucker" by a visitor in the Oval Office broadcast on live television acceptable White House Presidential Office acceptable behavior. Three cheers for Kenny West and low-class Donnie.

I think we're counting going to the bathroom as an accomplishment here. 289 lol.
Yeah, certain circles count it as an "accomplishment" if he manages to get through a stump speech without swallowing his own tongue, way it goes in Modern American Hyper-Partisan, Idol Worship Politics I suppose. :dunno:

Trump has outdone what I expected. A lot of the economic gains are a continuation of the Obama recovery. BUT, Trump has not messed it up which is something.
Point of order, there is no such thing as "the Obama recovery", Obama didn't accomplish anything worthy of note with respect to this recovery phase of this business cycle, there is the "Bernanke-Yellen recovery". Without the Fed and it's hyper-accommodative monetary policy it's likely the Obama years would have been peppered with one or more extended Real GDP contractions.

As far as Trump not "messing it up" , it's quite possible Jerome Powell & Co. are in the process of throwing ice water on the stimulus that the Trump Administration has applied pursuant to extending the business cycle, Personally I think it's high time the Fed get it's act together and normalize policy and Powell looks to be serious about doing it, let's hope the Fed doesn't "mess it up" by overshooting.

Trump finally made saying "Mother Fucker" by a visitor in the Oval Office broadcast on live television acceptable White House Presidential Office acceptable behavior. Three cheers for Kenny West and low-class Donnie.

Bey twerking in the Oval office is much classier, amirite?

Forum List

Back