Trump's lawyers propose 2026 trial date in federal election case

Fedsurrection.
Yawning......Prove it. You've abandoned any defense of Trump, as you should. Now fail on your next fantasy.

I've got 1000+ arrests, dozens of plea deals, confessions. Not one fed.

Show me the evidence for your imaginary 'fedsurection', my little conman.

Last edited:
Yawning......Prove it. You've abandoned any defense of Trump, as you should. Now fail on your next fantasy.

I've got 1000+ arrests, dozens of plea deals, confessions. Not one fed.

Show me the evidence for your imaginary 'fedsurection', my little conman.
Watch Carlson and his interview with the Capitol police commander. It was a set up.

I never said it did. I called a fedsurrection. It proves they wanted it to happen.

So what exactly is your 'fedsurrection'? I can't keep up with the endless stream of conman bullshit that comes pouring through you. So you'll have to bear with me as I try and catch up on your latest fantasy.

So what exactly is your 'fedsurrection'? I can't keep up with the endless stream of conman bullshit that comes pouring through you. So you'll have to bear with me as I try and catch up on your latest fantasy.
When you get caught up let us know.

When you get caught up let us know.

How can I get caught up on your fantasy....unless you tell me what you made up?

I know what other right wingers call a 'fedsurrection'. What is your version of this steaming batshit?

How can I get caught up on your fantasy....unless you tell me what you made up?

I know what other right wingers call a 'fedsurrection'. What is your version of this steaming batshit?
That FBI or DHS agents instigated the violence. That is my version.

That FBI or DHS agents instigated the violence. That is my version.

Says who? Beyond you, citing yourself of course.

Not the 'capitol police commander' in the Tucker Carlson video.

Who then? Backed by what evidence?

I agree. Postpone is better. This is another witch-hunt. I am voting Trump forever. I am pure MAGA to the bone. 100% MAGA

(Reuters) -Lawyers for Donald Trump on Thursday asked a federal judge in Washington to schedule an April 2026 trial for the former president, on federal charges that he allegedly sought to overturn his 2020 election loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

That requested date would place the trial after the November 2024 U.S. election, in which Trump is the front-runner for the Republican nomination.

"The public interest lies in justice and fair trial, not a rush to judgment," Trump's attorneys wrote on Thursday.

U.S. Special Counsel Jack Smith, whose office is prosecuting the federal 2020 election case against Trump, last Thursday asked U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan to schedule a trial to start on Jan. 2, 2024. That date is two weeks before the first votes are cast in the 2024 Republican presidential primary.

/——/ Libs ain’t gonna like this one bit…
The appeals court in Washington said James Little was wrongly sentenced for his conviction on a misdemeanor offense to both prison time and probation, which is court-ordered monitoring of defendants who are not behind bars.

Laughing....no it isn't. Anymore than your paycheck belongs to your boss. You have an obligation to pay taxes. When you pay them, its no longer your money.
Get down on your knees and thank me that I pay multiple times my fair share so you mooching losers can skate.

It seems wildly unlikely. There is a constitutional requirement to have a speedy trial....unless there's a good reason not to.

I'd say the odds of a 2026 delay is that number that comes just after zero.

It's not a "requirement" you fucking idiot, it's a "right." And like any other rights, it can be waived by the defendants. Now, it's gone. It can take as long as it needs to. How long should lawyers get to read over 16 million documents? If they read 1000 a day it would 16000 days. 43.85 years, reading 1000 pages a day, 7 days a week, every day. And 1000 pages is extremely high because they have to read, take notes, form defense's, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back