Trump’s latest plan - bet the NRA talks him down

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Thank you, kind moderator! I appreciate your efforts.

Further, so as not to appear like an empty OP: Trump changes his mind based on who he is currently speaking with. So the attached tweet, even with him retweeting it, likely is non-reflective of any discussions with the NRA. Point of fact: Between these two posts, he announced that teachers should be armed, and maybe even receive a bonus for being armed. I mean, never mind the fact that education budgets have been cut so deep that students are paying for fuck-all everything out of their own pockets, but we CAN afford Glocks??! Riiiiight.

djtnra.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's my tweet to him:

Mr. President, how will raising the age to 21 and banning a stock stop someone who will not obey those laws?

For whatever good it will do.

Hell, he tweeted this two days ago, you better believe he's changed his position probably more than 10 times since then. He flip flops more than any politician I've ever seen. Yes, he had become a politician and a bad one at that.

My response:

“And no more sending 18 year-olds off to war then. Right?”

Hell, he tweeted this two days ago, you better believe he's changed his position probably more than 10 times since then. He flip flops more than any politician I've ever seen. Yes, he had become a politician and a bad one at that.
I hope he has because banning and age limits do nothing, besides crapping all over the military.

He retweeted it this morning. I think in his mind, this is a starting point. As I also stated to him, “there’s hope for you yet.”

It’s a starting point. It’s not my chosen starting point? but it is A starting point.

I hope he has because banning and age limits do nothing, besides crapping all over the military.

You have doubts that he hasn't?

Unlike you I have never slept with Trump for payment and don't have access to his inner thoughts.

He retweeted it this morning. I think in his mind, this is a starting point. As I also stated to him, “there’s hope for you yet.”

It’s a starting point. It’s not my chosen starting point? but it is A starting point.

Here's my thoughts:

If you're own enough to go to war you're old enough to own a gun. Or raise the age to 21 to join which might help being a little more mature. I know when I was 18 and received my draft notice I was pissed because I couldn't legally drink but possibly go to Vietnam and not come back.

I still am under the assumption you must have a high school diploma to join military so only allow someone to purchase a gun at 18 if they can provide a high school diploma, but also include driver's license and only allowed to have a cell phone that can make calls and texts for emergencies no smart phones until they have graduated high school.

Unlike you I have never slept with Trump for payment and don't have access to his inner thoughts.

That would make Trump and I gay which I am not.

i hope that NOTHING is done except for getting rid of Gun Free Zones , allowing teacher gun carry and thats about it !!

Does our Presidents not represent all ideologies?
He's taking all ideas and making decisions.
It's congress that make the laws, not our President's.

Does our Presidents not represent all ideologies?
He's taking all ideas and making decisions.
It's congress that make the laws, not our President's.

He can strongly suggest to his republican congress, but you're right they don't have to take his suggestions.

Here's my thoughts:

If you're own enough to go to war you're old enough to own a gun. Or raise the age to 21 to join which might help being a little more mature. I know when I was 18 and received my draft notice I was pissed because I couldn't legally drink but possibly go to Vietnam and not come back.

I still am under the assumption you must have a high school diploma to join military so only allow someone to purchase a gun at 18 if they can provide a high school diploma, but also include driver's license and only allowed to have a cell phone that can make calls and texts for emergencies no smart phones until they have graduated high school.

Yep! They can’t have it both ways. Theyneed to raise the age to serve to 21, which I would want anyway, or guns stay at 18 regardless.

Thank you, kind moderator! I appreciate your efforts.

Further, so as not to appear like an empty OP: Trump changes his mind based on who he is currently speaking with. So the attached tweet, even with him retweeting it, likely is non-reflective of any discussions with the NRA. Point of fact: Between these two posts, he announced that teachers should be armed, and maybe even receive a bonus for being armed. I mean, never mind the fact that education budgets have been cut so deep that students are paying for fuck-all everything out of their own pockets, but we CAN afford Glocks??! Riiiiight.

View attachment 178815
They already talked him down. Look at his latest tweet. Summary: "Hey here's what we have to do! It'll work! But, you know... up to the states or whatever :dunno:"

Here's my thoughts:

Either 18 is an adult or 21 is. The Govt needs to make up their mind. If it is 18 then drinking, owning guns, voting, joining the military, legally signing contracts and all the rest should be 18. If it is 21, then all these things should be 21.

He realized maybe that he better not F with the 30 million the NRA helped him with

Millions of Americans donate small amounts to the NRA to represent and defend their 2nd amendment rights. Why don't you filthy liberal scum explain what's wrong with that? You people pour millions into lobbying for your causes.

Millions of Americans donate small amounts to the NRA to represent and defend their 2nd amendment rights. Why don't you filthy liberal scum explain what's wrong with that? You people pour millions into lobbying for your causes.

Really? Just us then? Not you lot?

Too funny.

Forum List

Back