Trump’s latest plan - bet the NRA talks him down

Here's my tweet to him:

Mr. President, how will raising the age to 21 and banning a stock stop someone who will not obey those laws?

For whatever good it will do.
In other words: we can do nothing to stop gun violence. We're just not imaginative enough. We would rather see the plague of gun violence as a cultural problem rather than a law enforcement problem. We can't do a thing, so let's do nothing. We accept our complicity in the crisis and we accept the deaths of school kids as the cost of doing business.

Pathetic.

Trump has no idea what he's talking about, he only repeats what his handlers tell him to say with no understanding of the issue.

And like others on the right Trump just wants the whole "gun thing" to go away.

Here's my tweet to him:

Mr. President, how will raising the age to 21 and banning a stock stop someone who will not obey those laws?

In other words: we can do nothing to stop gun violence. We're just not imaginative enough. We would rather see the plague of gun violence as a cultural problem rather than a law enforcement problem. We can't do a thing, so let's do nothing. We accept our complicity in the crisis and we accept the deaths of school kids as the cost of doing business.

Pathetic.
Republicans excel at doing nothing.

Hell, he tweeted this two days ago, you better believe he's changed his position probably more than 10 times since then. He flip flops more than any politician I've ever seen. Yes, he had become a politician and a bad one at that.

He retweeted it this morning. I think in his mind, this is a starting point. As I also stated to him, “there’s hope for you yet.”

It’s a starting point. It’s not my chosen starting point? but it is A starting point.

Here's my thoughts:

If you're own enough to go to war you're old enough to own a gun. Or raise the age to 21 to join which might help being a little more mature. I know when I was 18 and received my draft notice I was pissed because I couldn't legally drink but possibly go to Vietnam and not come back.

I still am under the assumption you must have a high school diploma to join military so only allow someone to purchase a gun at 18 if they can provide a high school diploma, but also include driver's license and only allowed to have a cell phone that can make calls and texts for emergencies no smart phones until they have graduated high school.

Please proofread. It makes your senseless posts a little easier to not understand.

Hell, he tweeted this two days ago, you better believe he's changed his position probably more than 10 times since then. He flip flops more than any politician I've ever seen. Yes, he had become a politician and a bad one at that.

He retweeted it this morning. I think in his mind, this is a starting point. As I also stated to him, “there’s hope for you yet.”

It’s a starting point. It’s not my chosen starting point? but it is A starting point.

Here's my thoughts:

If you're own enough to go to war you're old enough to own a gun. Or raise the age to 21 to join which might help being a little more mature. I know when I was 18 and received my draft notice I was pissed because I couldn't legally drink but possibly go to Vietnam and not come back.

I still am under the assumption you must have a high school diploma to join military so only allow someone to purchase a gun at 18 if they can provide a high school diploma, but also include driver's license and only allowed to have a cell phone that can make calls and texts for emergencies no smart phones until they have graduated high school.

What state were you living in when you got your draft notice?

Here's my tweet to him:

Pathetic.
No. They excel at doing the bidding of those who give them money. Banks, the gun lobby, Wall Street, corporations, the religious fringe.

The Republicans do a lot of stuff.

Here's my tweet to him:

Pathetic.
No. They excel at doing the bidding of those who give them money. Banks, the gun lobby, Wall Street, corporations, the religious fringe.

The Republicans do a lot of stuff.

The Democrats do the same. Don't be a libtard!

Here's my tweet to him:

Pathetic.
Guns are violent? Since when? I know you scum libs are violent, but guns? No way.

Here's my tweet to him:

Pathetic.
Guns are violent? Since when? I know you scum libs are violent, but guns? No way.
Obfuscation and semantics provide the flimsiest of veneers and positively no rebuttal or argument. As the kids say, epic fail.

Here's my thoughts:

What state were you living in when you got your draft notice?

Mi. The lottery didn't start until about a year afterwards my younger brother was in the lottery and had something like 297 and never went. I ended up joining on a delayed enlistment the day after I received my notice.

Here's my thoughts:

Please proofread. It makes your senseless posts a little easier to not understand.

This is a damn forum not a literary club. I type fast and sometimes I read and correct and sometimes I don't. Christ almighty.

I'm sure I missed some posts since just coming back but Trump seems to like Florida's idea, so sometime today he changed his mind. I've been away most of the day.

Forum List

Back