Trump's interview on Newsmax 2/1/22

Did you? Perhaps it would make it easier for you to articulate something.
I provided you an actual source that documents his lies by fact checking them as well. That’s more effort than you can handle apparently.

I provided you an actual source that documents his lies by fact checking them as well. That’s more effort than you can handle apparently.
I’ve seen them all before, and debunked them.

So thanks for proving my point. Every time I ask to see examples of these “lies”, the tap dancing begins.

I’ve seen them all before, and debunked them.

So thanks for proving my point. Every time I ask to see examples of these “lies”, the tap dancing begins.
Lol you didn’t even watch the video. How incredibly lame.

Isn’t it refreshing to hear someone speak the truth?

I don't trust him or any of them. I'm glad some do but he should have pardoned them before he left office.
He gets elected which I'm not so sure that he will but if he does those men will be in worse danger if that is possible.

The way I see it is the nation gets worse every year no matter who lands in the musical chair.
I don't vote anymore and haven't for years now.
I know that makes some upset but its my choice.
If Desantis runs he may win or who knows Biden may get another go if he gives his new army amnesty which I think he will. Americans will never win another elction

The next thing you know, Traitor Trump will be telling us Ashli Babbitt was shot by a deranged black-as-the-ace-of-spades Democrat pig while buying a copy of the Constitution in the Capitol gift shop.
Schiff could write the story like he did at the first failed impeachment. Babbitt was murdered.

The next thing you know, Traitor Trump will be telling us Ashli Babbitt was shot by a deranged black-as-the-ace-of-spades Democrat pig while buying a copy of the Constitution in the Capitol gift shop.
Have you Biden Boosted yet??? You need to get that Biden Booster asap, think how super-duper safe you will be once you get that third, or fourth jab, get a fifth if they'll allow you(they will), and just think how much peace of mind you will experience, Trump, murdered innocent war heros, none of them will ever hurt, or frighten you again, oh and remember your mask, wear that sucker always, even to bed at night, just make certain to obtain as many Biden Boosters as you can submit self too! :banana:

For those that missed it, here is Trump's interview in its entirety:

g5000
He sounds more presidential then the walking, talking disaster that's in the WH right now. Hell he's worth a thousand Bidungs.

Then you are not a real American, nor a true Republican. You support RINOs like John McShitstain and Lizardbreath Cheney the ****.
Who died and made you God that you get to decide who is a “real American”. Seems the right has redfined it to mean Trumpers only.

Anyone else watch?

It was pretty nice to hear someone so articulate and Presidential-sounding again. Schmitt did a pretty good job interviewing him.

"Former President Donald Trump has received significant pushback over his suggestion at a weekend rally that he would pardon overcharged and mistreated Jan. 6 arrestees -- he considers them political prisoners, not offenders.

But despite the stir his remarks caused, Trump didn't shrink from them in an interview airing Tuesday night on Newsmax.

"These people are being treated horribly," Trump told "Rob Schmitt Tonight" in an exclusive interview. "I would absolutely – because some of them are being treated very unfairly – yeah, I would absolutely give them a pardon, if things don't work out fairly."

People should not doubt Trump's resolve on this issue, he told host Rob Schmitt. In particular, the former president was referring to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who has been a strong Trump supporter but who also called pardons "inappropriate."

"Well, Lindsey Graham's wrong," Trump said, dropping the Republican in Name Only (RINO) moniker on Graham. RINO is a term Trump has often invoked in reference to GOP members who side with Democrats on volatile issues like election fraud and the politicization of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol siege.

"I mean, Lindsey's a nice guy, but he's a RINO. Lindsey's wrong."

Donald Trump to Newsmax: 'RINO' Graham 'Wrong' on Jan. 6 Pardons
Has anyone broken the news to poor Lindsey about Dear Leader throwing him under the bus?

Poor Lindsey may not have been able to hear the interview with him having his head shoved up Trump's ass.

Someone should break it to him gently. You know, feelings & all.

Forum List

Back