Trump's interview on Newsmax 2/1/22

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Anyone else watch?

It was pretty nice to hear someone so articulate and Presidential-sounding again. Schmitt did a pretty good job interviewing him.

"Former President Donald Trump has received significant pushback over his suggestion at a weekend rally that he would pardon overcharged and mistreated Jan. 6 arrestees -- he considers them political prisoners, not offenders.

But despite the stir his remarks caused, Trump didn't shrink from them in an interview airing Tuesday night on Newsmax.

"These people are being treated horribly," Trump told "Rob Schmitt Tonight" in an exclusive interview. "I would absolutely – because some of them are being treated very unfairly – yeah, I would absolutely give them a pardon, if things don't work out fairly."

People should not doubt Trump's resolve on this issue, he told host Rob Schmitt. In particular, the former president was referring to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who has been a strong Trump supporter but who also called pardons "inappropriate."

"Well, Lindsey Graham's wrong," Trump said, dropping the Republican in Name Only (RINO) moniker on Graham. RINO is a term Trump has often invoked in reference to GOP members who side with Democrats on volatile issues like election fraud and the politicization of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol siege.

"I mean, Lindsey's a nice guy, but he's a RINO. Lindsey's wrong."

Donald Trump to Newsmax: 'RINO' Graham 'Wrong' on Jan. 6 Pardons

Trump is the best, that I can tell you. *sniff* Make no mistake, he is terrific. *sniff* He has the best words, bleev me. He always speaks the truth, that I can tell you, make no mistake, bleev me. *sniff sniff*

Lindsey's not just wrong, Trump just doesn't believe the truth of him, Lindsey Graham was intimately involved with the coup, from very beginning to very end, and frankly its very disappointing to hear Trump go easy on him.

Graham is total corruption, he chaired the senate judiciary committee, literally the most powerful position in the senate, and he did nothing, not one fucking thing he promised he was gonna do every night on his rino buddy's 8PM Fox program.

Indeed his good buddy Hannity supplied the ugly, corrupt little liar with tens of millions of dollars of totally free advertising, by inviting Graham onto his program virtually every single night for two years, and he does so to this very day.... o_O

The next thing you know, Traitor Trump will be telling us Ashli Babbitt was shot by a deranged black-as-the-ace-of-spades Democrat pig while buying a copy of the Constitution in the Capitol gift shop.

The next thing you know, Traitor Trump will be telling us Ashli Babbitt was shot by a deranged black-as-the-ace-of-spades Democrat pig while buying a copy of the Constitution in the Capitol gift shop.
The next thing you know Pelosi will tell us what's in the Bill after it becomes law.
Maybe Criminal Reform in NYS will decriminalize crime! Wait! It did!

Anyone else watch?

It was pretty nice to hear someone so articulate and Presidential-sounding again. Schmitt did a pretty good job interviewing him.

"Former President Donald Trump has received significant pushback over his suggestion at a weekend rally that he would pardon overcharged and mistreated Jan. 6 arrestees -- he considers them political prisoners, not offenders.

But despite the stir his remarks caused, Trump didn't shrink from them in an interview airing Tuesday night on Newsmax.

"These people are being treated horribly," Trump told "Rob Schmitt Tonight" in an exclusive interview. "I would absolutely – because some of them are being treated very unfairly – yeah, I would absolutely give them a pardon, if things don't work out fairly."

People should not doubt Trump's resolve on this issue, he told host Rob Schmitt. In particular, the former president was referring to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who has been a strong Trump supporter but who also called pardons "inappropriate."

"Well, Lindsey Graham's wrong," Trump said, dropping the Republican in Name Only (RINO) moniker on Graham. RINO is a term Trump has often invoked in reference to GOP members who side with Democrats on volatile issues like election fraud and the politicization of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol siege.

"I mean, Lindsey's a nice guy, but he's a RINO. Lindsey's wrong."

Donald Trump to Newsmax: 'RINO' Graham 'Wrong' on Jan. 6 Pardons
Lol what the fuck? So articulate? Is that a joke? You actually think Trump is articulate? Are you in middle school?

Perhaps you can articulate some of these lies?

I’ve been asking libs to prove this idiotic talking point for years. No one ever steps up.
Lol did you even watch the video? Jesus. Put some effort into the conversation.

Forum List

Back