Trump’s “I’m not a crook” moment

you just can't speak English with any clarity or comprehension

Notice this non native speaker uses the term "speak." Skylar has NEVER HEARD ME SPEAK. This is a message board. It is not audio. It is written...

KEEP 'em COMING....

If you can't comprehend the phrase 'you can quote me on that', you're not a native speaker of English.

As to we native speakers, its perfectly comprehensible. You've kinda blown your cover, Comrade.

Naw....its just, well, mueller has no evidence except process crimes and perjury traps. Any half brained prosecutor can work that type of magic.

Show us Mueller's report saying this. Specifically, show us Manafort and Comey's testimony to Mueller's investigators. As well as cite the documents that Mueller seized in Cohen's office. No, go ahead. I'll wait.

Wait, you don't have Mueller's final report, access to the testimony of his witnesses or even know who all of his witnesses are? Nor do you have access to the documents that Mueller seized from Cohen, Manafort, Gates, and others?

Then.....you have no idea what evidence Mueller has. And you're citing your imagination.

Show us the evidence of collusion. You don't have to answer. You got nothing.

Laughing....Mueller hasn't released his report yet. You don't know what evidence Mueller has. Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it doesn't exist.

I don't know your social security number. Thus, per your own logic, you don't have one.

I don't know that you're a US citizen. Thus, per your logic, you aren't.

Either quote to us Mueller's final report....or admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Its one of the two.

You don't know what evidence Mueller has.

Do you?

What's been released to the public in court documents and Trump's own admissions.

For example, Trump has admitted that his campaign team met with a Russian Operative in Trump Tower for the express purpose of collecting information on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump.

A meeting Trump lied repeatedly about. And compelled others to lie about. And tried to shut down the investigation looking into that meeting.

Papodopolous' indictment says that he was told by high level Trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect information including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Donald Jr. was caught by Spanish Authorities in wiretaps trying to set up yet another secret meeting, this time with Russian intelligence handler, Alexander Torshin.

Flynn, Trump's national security advisor lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts between the Trump Team and the Russian government.

Papodapolous, Trump's foreign policy advisor to lied federal investigators to try and cover up contacts between the Trump Team and the Russian government.

Session, Trump's AG, lied to congress about contacts between the Trump team and the Russian Government. Twice.

Trump publicly lied about his business ties to Russia in 2016. With Trump's own personal lawyer admitting that those contacts continued well into 2016. With Trump calling him a liar.....but the next day, Trump's lawyers admitting that Cohen's account was correct.

With James Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to go easy on Flynn after Flynn lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts.

And that's just off the top of my head of what is publicly known.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it doesn't exist.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it does exist.

I've said that I don't know all evidence that Mueller has until he releases his final report. I only know what is released publicly or what Trump admits. And what is public...is that Trump has lied repeatedly and systematically about contacts between his campaign and Russia. And compelled others to lie. And tried to shut down the investigation looking into those contacts.

Its you that has claimed that Mueller has no evidence.....based on jack shit. Methinks you're projecting.

Its you that has claimed that Mueller has no evidence.....based on jack shit.

What has Mueller released?

You've got a list of what 'journalists' have heard, or made up, nothing of what Mueller has as evidence.

Because, as yet, that is unknown.

Had to be communicated via twitter, of course

47pqkjw_d.jpg
That's a pretty good indication he lied to Mueller about when he actually ceased pursuing business deals in Russia.

you just can't speak English with any clarity or comprehension

Notice this non native speaker uses the term "speak." Skylar has NEVER HEARD ME SPEAK. This is a message board. It is not audio. It is written...

KEEP 'em COMING....
How odd you think the metaphorical rules about speech don't apply to you. While you're kvetching about another poster using terminology of speaking on a message board -- so do you
They are the same, yet this hypocritical liar "Pogo" seems to say that

I see I HAVE THE MOSSAD's attention...

LOL!!!!!

Mr. Whitaker must be a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN....

Show us Mueller's report saying this. Specifically, show us Manafort and Comey's testimony to Mueller's investigators. As well as cite the documents that Mueller seized in Cohen's office. No, go ahead. I'll wait.

Wait, you don't have Mueller's final report, access to the testimony of his witnesses or even know who all of his witnesses are? Nor do you have access to the documents that Mueller seized from Cohen, Manafort, Gates, and others?

Then.....you have no idea what evidence Mueller has. And you're citing your imagination.

Laughing....Mueller hasn't released his report yet. You don't know what evidence Mueller has. Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it doesn't exist.

I don't know your social security number. Thus, per your own logic, you don't have one.

Either quote to us Mueller's final report....or admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Its one of the two.

Do you?

What's been released to the public in court documents and Trump's own admissions.

For example, Trump has admitted that his campaign team met with a Russian Operative in Trump Tower for the express purpose of collecting information on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump.

A meeting Trump lied repeatedly about. And compelled others to lie about. And tried to shut down the investigation looking into that meeting.

Papodopolous' indictment says that he was told by high level Trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect information including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Donald Jr. was caught by Spanish Authorities in wiretaps trying to set up yet another secret meeting, this time with Russian intelligence handler, Alexander Torshin.

Flynn, Trump's national security advisor lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts between the Trump Team and the Russian government.

Papodapolous, Trump's foreign policy advisor to lied federal investigators to try and cover up contacts between the Trump Team and the Russian government.

Session, Trump's AG, lied to congress about contacts between the Trump team and the Russian Government. Twice.

Trump publicly lied about his business ties to Russia in 2016. With Trump's own personal lawyer admitting that those contacts continued well into 2016. With Trump calling him a liar.....but the next day, Trump's lawyers admitting that Cohen's account was correct.

With James Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to go easy on Flynn after Flynn lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it doesn't exist.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it does exist.

I've said that I don't know all evidence that Mueller has until he releases his final report. I only know what is released publicly or what Trump admits. And what is public...is that Trump has lied repeatedly and systematically about contacts between his campaign and Russia. And compelled others to lie. And tried to shut down the investigation looking into those contacts.

Its you that has claimed that Mueller has no evidence.....based on jack shit. Methinks you're projecting.

You've got a list of what 'journalists' have heard, or made up, nothing of what Mueller has as evidence.

Most of what I cited was court documents or public admissions from the people involved.

For example.....Trump admitting that the purpose of the meeting with the Russian Operative was to collect dirt on Hillary? Trump admitted that on Twitter. This after lying for months about it being only about Adoption.

That Trump compelled others to lie about it? Trump's lawyers admitted in court filings that Trump personally dictated the public statement that Don Jr. made about the meeting. And the public statement that Trump personally dictated lied.....citing the bullshit 'only adoption' narrative that Trump would later abandon.

The information being from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump? That's from Don Jr's own emails, which he publicly released.

The Russian Lawyer they met being a Russian Operative? That's how she described herself in a public interview.

That Trump tried to shut down the investigation into that meeting? Again, Trump's public twitter demand that Sessions end the Mueller investigation.

Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to go easy on Flynn after Flynn lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts....public testimony before congress.

Flynn's guilty plea for lying to the FBI while trying to cover up contacts between the Trump team and Russia? Public record.

Papodapolous' guilty plea for lying to the FBI while trying to cover up contacts between the Trump team and Russia? Public record.

Papodapolous' testimony that he was told by high level Trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect information including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs....all in his indictment which is public record.

Alexander Torshin being a russian intelligence handler, public record in the Maria Butina indictment.

Trump's claim that he had no business ties in russia after January 2016? Trump publicly tweeted it.

Cohen contradicting that time line, admitting that those contacts continued well into 2016? Public record in Cohen's guilty plea.

Trump's lawyers admitting that Cohen's account is accurate? That public statements by Trump's own attorneys.

The Spanish Authorities turning over wiretaps of Don Jr and Alexander Torshin? That's a public statement by a named Spanish prosecutor, José Grinda who spearheaded Spanish investigations into Organized Crime.

Virtually every claim I've made is from public statements and direct, named sources. I don't think 'most' means what you think it means.

And that's just what we know of publicly. Comey, Cohen, Manafort, Papodoplous, McGahn, Gates and many others have given testimony or turned over documents that we don't yet know the full extent of.

Do you?

Most of what I cited was court documents or public admissions from the people involved.

For example.....Trump admitting that the purpose of the meeting with the Russian Operative was to collect dirt on Hillary? Trump admitted that on Twitter. This after lying for months about it being only about Adoption.

That Trump compelled others to lie about it? Trump's lawyers admitted in court filings that Trump personally dictated the public statement that Don Jr. made about the meeting. And the public statement that Trump personally dictated lied.....citing the bullshit 'only adoption' narrative that Trump would later abandon.

The information being from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump? That's from Don Jr's own emails, which he publicly released.

The Russian Lawyer they met being a Russian Operative? That's how she described herself in a public interview.

That Trump tried to shut down the investigation into that meeting? Again, Trump's public twitter demand that Sessions end the Mueller investigation.

Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to go easy on Flynn after Flynn lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts....public testimony before congress.

Flynn's guilty plea for lying to the FBI while trying to cover up contacts between the Trump team and Russia? Public record.

Papodapolous' guilty plea for lying to the FBI while trying to cover up contacts between the Trump team and Russia? Public record.

Papodapolous' testimony that he was told by high level Trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect information including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs....all in his indictment which is public record.

Alexander Torshin being a russian intelligence handler, public record in the Maria Butina indictment.

Trump's claim that he had no business ties in russia after January 2016? Trump publicly tweeted it.

Cohen contradicting that time line, admitting that those contacts continued well into 2016? Public record in Cohen's guilty plea.

Trump's lawyers admitting that Cohen's account is accurate? That public statements by Trump's own attorneys.

The Spanish Authorities turning over wiretaps of Don Jr and Alexander Torshin? That's a public statement by a named Spanish prosecutor, José Grinda who spearheaded Spanish investigations into Organized Crime.

Virtually every claim I've made is from public statements and direct, named sources. I don't think 'most' means what you think it means.

And that's just what we know of publicly. Comey, Cohen, Manafort, Papodoplous, McGahn, Gates and many others have given testimony or turned over documents that we don't yet know the full extent of.

and neither you, nor I, have any idea what Mueller has.

How dense do you have to be not to realize that?

How many times have you seen similar crap about Bill and Hilary Clinton?

You're wasting bandwidth with the same bullshit we've seen from the opposition party for the last 20 years.

Aren't you tired of it by now?

(any day now, any day now, any day now, any day now, etc)

LOL!!!!!

Says the s

Do you?

Wrong. We can have some idea of what Mueller has based on what is in court documents Mueller or his team has filed or has been publicly disclosed. Corsi's emails, Papodopolous's emails and testimony, etc.

You're merely ignoring the overwhelming evidence that is in those documents and the public sphere. And then insisting that because you ignore them, you can't know if they're true.

That's called 'Argument from Ignorance'. Its a classic fallacy of logic. Your willful ignorance doesn't make the evidence we have disappear.

LOL!!!!!

Says the s

Wrong. We know what is in court documents Mueller or his team has filed or has been publicly disclosed.

You're merely ignoring the overwhelming evidence that is in those documents and the public sphere. And then insisting that because you ignore them, you can't know if they're true.

That's called 'Argument from Ignorance'. Its a classic fallacy of logic. Your willful ignorance doesn't make the evidence we have disappear.
Had more on Bill and Hillary, and it went away.

Stop bothering the adults

LOL!!!!!

Says the s

Wrong. We know what is in court documents Mueller or his team has filed or has been publicly disclosed.

No we didn't. And your commitment to ignore all of this:

Trump admitting that the purpose of the meeting with the Russian Operative was to collect dirt on Hillary? Trump admitted that on Twitter. This after lying for months about it being only about Adoption.

....is well noted.

Keep your eyes screwed shut and pretend none of it exists. It really won't matter.

Had to be communicated via twitter, of course

47pqkjw_d.jpg

So Trump's first story was that he had no deals nor contacts in Russia after January 2016.

Then Cohen says that yes, Trump did. With deals running into the Spring.

Then Trump insistst that Cohen is lying.

Then Trump's lawyers admit that Cohen's account is accurate.

The answer, at least according to the president’s lawyers and people close to his family, is no. Although Mr. Trump’s lawyers have long worried that the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, is trying to catch Mr. Trump in a lie, they said Mr. Cohen’s new account of the Trump Organization’s abortive hotel project in Moscow essentially matches what Mr. Trump himself stated in written answers delivered to prosecutors just nine days ago.

Trump’s Recall of Moscow Deal Matches Cohen’s, President’s Lawyers Say

And my favorite part of this whole scenario?

Even with Trump's lawyers ADMITTING that Cohen's account is correct.......Trumpies will still insist that Cohen is lying about the Trump Moscow project.

You can't fix stupid.

Yup tRumptards are proving to be the dumbest people to ever walk the earth.

MAGA!

LOL!!!!!

Says the s

How many investigations did the Republican controlled House open against Hillary Clinton? All the dementia inflicted right ever had against Clinton were rumors, conspiracy theories and just outright derangement over Hillary.

I am not even going to delve into the guilty pleas that Mueller has obtained, the 1000s of lies, misrepresentations and contradictions Trump has told, and Trump's own denials and attempts at obstruction of justice.

Get your head out of the sand.

Last edited:

LOL!!!!!

Says the s

Trump admitting that the purpose of the meeting with the Russian Operative was to collect dirt on Hillary? Trump admitted that on Twitter. This after lying for months about it being only about Adoption.

....is well noted.

Keep your eyes screwed shut and pretend none of it exists. It really won't matter.

don't understand the phrase, go away,

Naw....its just, well, mueller has no evidence except process crimes and perjury traps. Any half brained prosecutor can work that type of magic.

You are assuming that there was something illegal that Mueller finds, anything illegal will do.

More accurately, I'm pointing out that until Mueller releases his final report, we don't know what evidence he has or doesn't have.

Making any claims that Mueller 'has no evidence' just ignorant imagination.

And you can quote me on that.

Yup this is the most accurate post in this thread.

LOL!!!!!

Says the s

....is well noted.

wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

LOL!!!!!

Says the s

....is well noted.

No, there's far more liberals on the board than those 3.

the one on the end is Bill Clinton

The parrot was directed to the poster that kept repeating the same information, over, and over again.

Just like a parrot

Says the s

....is well noted.

The parrot was directed to the poster that kept repeating the same information, over, and over again.

Just like a parrot
Because you refused to address any of it; and instead, retreated to bland rightwing talking points. . Ignoring reality, like those 3 monkeys, doesn't actually make it go away.

....is well noted.

Just like a parrot
Because you refused to address any of it; and instead, retreated to bland rightwing talking points. . Ignoring reality, like those 3 monkeys, doesn't actually make it go away.

Ignoring reality, like those 3 monkeys, doesn't actually make it go away.

The same as y'all did with both Bill and Hillary Clinton

Good for the Goose. good for the Gander.

....is well noted.

Just like a parrot

Exactly. They get upset because I keep citing the same facts, over and over again.

Yes. Yes I do. Why? Because the facts don't change to suit an argument. The facts exist autonomous of both of us.

Which is why our resident conservatives are so commited to ignore the facts. Over and over and over again.

....is well noted.

Just like a parrot

Exactly. They get upset because I keep citing the same facts, over and over again.

Yes. Yes I do. Why? Because the facts don't change to suit an argument. The facts exist autonomous of both of us.

Which is why our resident conservatives are so commited to ignore the facts. Over and over and over again.

Just like Dems did with Bill and Hillary

"Over and over and over again."

Forum List

Back