O'Reilly exposes how the caravan is being financed.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Of course the left will attack O'Reilly and deny all of the FACTS.

They are scumbags. All of them deserve death.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love. MLK

Of course the left will attack O'Reilly and deny all of the FACTS.

They are scumbags. All of them deserve death.

LOL. What a worthless piece of shit you are.

What is your problem? Owl is a worthless piece of shit because he posts something informative on the sources of migrant funding? Liberals like you disgust me you have nothing of substance to add to any discussion all you do is name call and bash Trump.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love. MLK

Ecclesiastes 3
There is a time to kill. There is a time for war.

The only thing O'Reilly exposes is himself. To his female victims.

May I offer anyone a loofah?
Liberals always do exactly what I say they will do.

Worthless sacks of shit. All of them. No exceptions.

Get ready for the fight everyone. It's coming.

The video is hot air. O'Reilly does not name the "agencies" he claims are funding the caravan. It's bullshit.

He even manages to whine a little about Fox News. The whole world is against him.

Who knew O'Reilly was still around? He appears to be broadcasting from a closet, with several copies of his books and a dime store globe in the background.

Classy. :lol:

He apparently needs paying rubes to subscribe to his web site.

Bill is getting lazy. Doing a podcast from his study. Coughing in the middle of his "Talking Points Memo". You can edit that shit out, Bill.

Ecclesiastes 3
"Go sell your coat and buy a sword"
JESUS
It's amazing to me the vicious and evil things people who claim to be Christians say about these long suffering people at our border.

These hateful people are goats.

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.’ These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25:31-46.

The video is hot air. O'Reilly does not name the "agencies" he claims are funding the caravan. It's bullshit.

He even manages to whine a little about Fox News. The whole world is against him.

Who knew O'Reilly was still around? He appears to be broadcasting from a closet, with several copies of his books and a dime store globe in the background.

Classy. :lol:

He apparently needs paying rubes to subscribe to his web site.

O' Reilly is a multi-millionaire. He doesn't need money. He's just being lazy. You know who did a good job? Anthony Cumia. Got fired from SiriusXM, but already had a full studio built in his basement. STILL rented a studio in New York City so he could get better guests. Built an entire podcast network from the ground up within months of his firing. And I always thought Bill was a go-getter. :dunno:

It is true that O'Reilly needs to learn to keep his penis to himself.

That does not mean that he's wrong. I would like to see the report he's referring to.

But, this is the classic ad hominem. You're shooting the messenger because of his poor personal behavior. I know you were smarter and better than this.

But I agree,. Dude does expose his penis a lot.
:laughing0301:

That does not mean that he's wrong. I would like to see the report he's referring to.

But, this is the classic ad hominem. You're shooting the messenger because of his poor personal behavior. I know you were smarter and better than this.

I chucked out an ad hominem about O'Reilly because that is what the person who started this topic does incessantly. It was just me having fun with karma.

As for the "report", you will have to pay cash to see it.

That's the idea.

Lame.

and that's why the King family and followers are no longer welcome in the DEM PARTY, the party of

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

Ecclesiastes 3
JESUS
It's amazing to me the vicious and evil things people who claim to be Christians say about these long suffering people at our border.

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.’ These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25:31-46.

Jesus didnt have an Illegal Mexican problem back then.

I chucked out an ad hominem about O'Reilly because that is what the person who started this topic does incessantly. It was just me having fun with karma.

That's the idea.

Lame.

Gay clown, who do you think is financing the caravan?

Ecclesiastes 3
JESUS

Jesus didnt have an Illegal Mexican problem back then.

Actually, things were far more tribal in Christ's time. That's why Jesus preached the parable about the good Samaritan to the pseudocon "expert in the law".

That parable was as turbulent to the status quo as Christ flipping the moneychangers' tables.

"Which of these was a neighbor?"

How are WE treating our suffering neighbors?

In the parable, the Samaritan was the Mexican. To Jews, Samaritans were filthy diseased aliens.

When Christ was being grilled by an expert in Jewish law, he was asked by the expert what he (the expert) must do to gain eternal life. Christ asked him what the Law said, and the expert answered "Love thy neighbor as thyself."

Christ gave a thumbs up, and then the expert asked, "And who is my neighbor?"

That's when Jesus launched into the parable of the Samaritan.

Jesus was bringing the message that even the filthy diseased aliens are our neighbors, and we are to love them as we love ourselves.

Last edited:

That's the idea.

Lame.
Fair enough.

I knew you were more reasonable than that.

:beer:

people who claim to be Christians

Are you suggesting that some Christians are actually FRAUDS, that they LIE about being "christian" while really holding another loyalty, such as JUDAISM, in "higher order..."

?????????????????????????????

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back