Trump’s “I’m not a crook” moment

At this point, the only reason I suspect Mueller hasn’t taken down the Trump syndicate yet is that Trump’s army of lawyers have stymied and slowed things as much as possible. That and defendants have been in communication trying to get their lies straight, and it’s taken a while to sort them out as is happening now with Corsi.

Naw....its just, well, mueller has no evidence except process crimes and perjury traps. Any half brained prosecutor can work that type of magic.

Show us Mueller's report saying this. Specifically, show us Manafort and Comey's testimony to Mueller's investigators. As well as cite the documents that Mueller seized in Cohen's office. No, go ahead. I'll wait.

Wait, you don't have Mueller's final report, access to the testimony of his witnesses or even know who all of his witnesses are? Nor do you have access to the documents that Mueller seized from Cohen, Manafort, Gates, and others?

Then.....you have no idea what evidence Mueller has. And you're citing your imagination.

Show us the evidence of collusion. You don't have to answer. You got nothing.

At this point, the only reason I suspect Mueller hasn’t taken down the Trump syndicate yet is that Trump’s army of lawyers have stymied and slowed things as much as possible. That and defendants have been in communication trying to get their lies straight, and it’s taken a while to sort them out as is happening now with Corsi.

Naw....its just, well, mueller has no evidence except process crimes and perjury traps. Any half brained prosecutor can work that type of magic.
Lol okay buddy :itsok:
Poor thing. Jonestown is right around the corner for y'all. What flavor you picking this time?

Show us Mueller's report saying this. Specifically, show us Manafort and Comey's testimony to Mueller's investigators. As well as cite the documents that Mueller seized in Cohen's office. No, go ahead. I'll wait.

Wait, you don't have Mueller's final report, access to the testimony of his witnesses or even know who all of his witnesses are? Nor do you have access to the documents that Mueller seized from Cohen, Manafort, Gates, and others?

Then.....you have no idea what evidence Mueller has. And you're citing your imagination.

Laughing....Mueller hasn't released his report yet. You don't know what evidence Mueller has. Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it doesn't exist.

I don't know your social security number. Thus, per your own logic, you don't have one.

I don't know that you're a US citizen. Thus, per your logic, you aren't.

Either quote to us Mueller's final report....or admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Its one of the two.

Poor thing. Jonestown is right around the corner for y'all. What flavor you picking this time?
^ :cuckoo:

^ :cuckoo:

Yeah, as the evidence mounts....they're starting to crack.

Laughing....Mueller hasn't released his report yet. You don't know what evidence Mueller has. Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it doesn't exist.

I don't know your social security number. Thus, per your own logic, you don't have one.

Either quote to us Mueller's final report....or admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Its one of the two.

You are assuming that there was something illegal that Mueller finds, anything illegal will do.
The Mueller Investigation should have had evidence of a crime before starting the investigation.
Yet, you aren't upset that known crimes committed by Hillary aren't prosecuted? Why is that?
Trump is innocent until proven guilty of something. Its that simple, even with the Obama admin spying on his campaign using illegal surveillance and FISA warrants. Mueller violated attorney-client privilege, which may come back to bite his findings...

You are assuming that there was something illegal that Mueller finds, anything illegal will do.

More accurately, I'm pointing out that until Mueller releases his final report, we don't know what evidence he has or doesn't have.

Making any claims that Mueller 'has no evidence' just ignorant imagination.

And you can quote me on that.

Had to be communicated via twitter, of course

47pqkjw_d.jpg
A couple of problems. 1. You are continuing to run your business while in office and profiting from your office. 2. You did not think you would win the presidency, so you engaged in illegal conduct to embarrass Hillary. That has now come around and kicked you in the ass. You and your staff colluded with the Russians to hack e-mails, and bypassed and intentionally violated campaign finance laws.

The piper is going to be paid. Stop acting like a whiny little bitch and take it like a man.

Even if everything you say about Trump and associates is true, which it isn't, that's the guy I want on my side of the table across from the Russian, Iranian and Chinese mobsters of the world. If what you say is true, which it isn't, if I were Mueller, Comey, Schitt and the rest of these punks, I'd keep my head on a swivel...Trump knows a lot of people, the kind of people who can make anybody disappear.

You don't know what evidence Mueller has.

Do you?

Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it doesn't exist.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it does exist.

Methinks someone is talking out their ass

More accurately, I'm pointing out that until Mueller releases his final report, we don't know what evidence he has or doesn't have.

Making any claims that Mueller 'has no evidence' just ignorant imagination.

Agreed. Waiting for that final Mueller report, also the Huber report so that voters can see what both sides were doing....

Yeah, I don't think English is your first language, kiddo. As 'You can quote me on that' is perfectly understandable to we native speakers

Your translation software has been busted multiple times, mostly in "conspiracy" forum.

Keep it up.

Everyone watch this poster FU his grammar. He is not a "native speaker" at all.

Yeah, I don't think English is your first language, kiddo. As 'You can quote me on that' is perfectly understandable to we native speakers

Your translation software has been busted multiple times, mostly in "conspiracy" forum.

Keep it up.

Everyone watch this poster FU his grammar. He is not a "native speaker" at all.

Or.....you just can't speak English with any clarity or comprehension.

Trump will be remembered as the potus between two presidents that were articulant[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!

Trump will be remembered as he who ran against a

CLOSETED DYKE

trying to replace a

CLOSETED QUEER

When the Dems produce a Prez nominee who is not a closeted homosexual, let me know. It is 12 years and counting...

you just can't speak English with any clarity or comprehension

Notice this non native speaker uses the term "speak." Skylar has NEVER HEARD ME SPEAK. This is a message board. It is not audio. It is written...

KEEP 'em COMING....

You don't know what evidence Mueller has.

Do you?

What's been released to the public in court documents and Trump's own admissions.

For example, Trump has admitted that his campaign team met with a Russian Operative in Trump Tower for the express purpose of collecting information on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump.

A meeting Trump lied repeatedly about. And compelled others to lie about. And tried to shut down the investigation looking into that meeting.

Papodopolous' indictment says that he was told by high level Trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect information including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Donald Jr. was caught by Spanish Authorities in wiretaps trying to set up yet another secret meeting, this time with Russian intelligence handler, Alexander Torshin.

Flynn, Trump's national security advisor lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts between the Trump Team and the Russian government.

Papodapolous, Trump's foreign policy advisor to lied federal investigators to try and cover up contacts between the Trump Team and the Russian government.

Session, Trump's AG, lied to congress about contacts between the Trump team and the Russian Government. Twice.

Trump publicly lied about his business ties to Russia in 2016. With Trump's own personal lawyer admitting that those contacts continued well into 2016. With Trump calling him a liar.....but the next day, Trump's lawyers admitting that Cohen's account was correct.

With James Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to go easy on Flynn after Flynn lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts.

And that's just off the top of my head of what is publicly known.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it doesn't exist.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you insist that because you don't know something, it does exist.

I've said that I don't know all evidence that Mueller has until he releases his final report. I only know what is released publicly or what Trump admits. And what is public...is that Trump has lied repeatedly and systematically about contacts between his campaign and Russia. And compelled others to lie. And tried to shut down the investigation looking into those contacts.

Its you that has claimed that Mueller has no evidence.....based on jack shit. Methinks you're projecting.

Forum List

Back