Trumps history , no suprise

Donald Trump and his father, Fred, in 1973 at Trump Village, Fred's last project, in Queens. Donald was an apprentice to his father at the time. (Barton Silverman/The New York Times/Redux)

The case, one of the biggest federal housing discrimination suits to be brought during that time, put a spotlight on the family empire led by its 27-year-old president, Donald Trump, and his father, Fred Trump, the chairman, who had begun building houses and apartments in the 1930s. The younger Trump demonstrated the brash, combative style that would make him famous, holding forth at a news conference in a Manhattan hotel to decry the government’s arguments as “such outrageous lies.” He would also say that the company wanted to avoid renting apartments to welfare recipients of any color but never discriminated based on race.

“This suit was brought as part of a nationwide inquiry against a number of companies, and the matter was ultimately settled without any finding of liability and without any admission of wrongdoing whatsoever,” Garten said.

so Instead: we should put in some witch (Hillary) who is under investigation for actions done against us AND OUR country while serving as SOS under this corrupted progressive Obama administration. democrat base are sheep and tools.

The case, one of the biggest federal housing discrimination suits to be brought during that time, put a spotlight on the family empire led by its 27-year-old president, Donald Trump, and his father, Fred Trump, the chairman, who had begun building houses and apartments in the 1930s. The younger Trump demonstrated the brash, combative style that would make him famous, holding forth at a news conference in a Manhattan hotel to decry the government’s arguments as “such outrageous lies.” He would also say that the company wanted to avoid renting apartments to welfare recipients of any color but never discriminated based on race.
Smart.
Most of the Section 8 renters I've had were terrible renters. They rarely take care of the property and often stiffed us on what little rent they were required to pay. This is not to say that people who had jobs weren't often bad, but the percentages were an indictment on the program. This doesn't take into account the ever changing rules and regulations that are demanded by Section 8. They sometimes make up their own code rules. Rules that nobody else has to adhere to. I had to reject a renter yesterday because the Section 8 inspector wanted me to make changes in my units that were not only unnecessary but not a code violation. The state just seems to think they can harass landlords and they have to take it.

For some strange reason welfare recipients tend to dance on the line when it comes to following the law. We've had several that were dealing drugs. It's a big problem. Drug deals draw other crimes into the area as well.
So renting to welfare cases is not very smart.

Smart.
Most of the Section 8 renters I've had were terrible renters. They rarely take care of the property and often stiffed us on what little rent they were required to pay. This is not to say that people who had jobs weren't often bad, but the percentages were an indictment on the program. This doesn't take into account the ever changing rules and regulations that are demanded by Section 8. They sometimes make up their own code rules. Rules that nobody else has to adhere to. I had to reject a renter yesterday because the Section 8 inspector wanted me to make changes in my units that were not only unnecessary but not a code violation. The state just seems to think they can harass landlords and they have to take it.

For some strange reason welfare recipients tend to dance on the line when it comes to following the law. We've had several that were dealing drugs. It's a big problem. Drug deals draw other crimes into the area as well.
when it's not yours and you don't have to pay for it, no one cares

Smart.

when it's not yours and you don't have to pay for it, no one cares
We have a friend in San Diego on Section 8. All she does all day is sit at home and smoke pot.

Forum List

Back