Trumps hiring of Ivanka,his dtr, and SIL Kushner not only looks

nepotistic and nefarious and still is. Pam Bondi has the nerve to say Hunter Biden looked nefarious and nepotistic ,

but the republicans who had control of the house for 6 years and the senate since 2015 (4 years) and a Potus in their party for 2 years never brought it up.

and I wonder WHY Not?

Why because Joe Biden was not a political rival of tramp!!

Here's an idea. When this impeachment fails in a few days Nancy and Schiffty can impeach Trump for this. You guys can call it Impeachment Part Duex. This time its serious!
Dare I say Oscar!

Of course they will not impeach him in the senate, it is run by Moscow Mitch aka the grim reaper, for fear of retribution as he is a vindictive person (tramp). He will always be the 3rd impeached Potus and will never be exonerated.

nepotistic and nefarious and still is. Pam Bondi has the nerve to say Hunter Biden looked nefarious and nepotistic ,

but the republicans who had control of the house for 6 years and the senate since 2015 (4 years) and a Potus in their party for 2 years never brought it up.

and I wonder WHY Not?

You mean Quid Pro Joe Biden?

and I wonder WHY Not?

Here's an idea. When this impeachment fails in a few days Nancy and Schiffty can impeach Trump for this. You guys can call it Impeachment Part Duex. This time its serious!
Dare I say Oscar!

Of course they will not impeach him in the senate is run by Moscow Mitch aka the grim reaper for fear of retribution as he is a vindictive person (tramp). He will always be the 3rd impeached Potus and will never be exonerated.

I hope that helps you get through Trumps second term but I doubt it. I see some serious therapy in your future.

Biden had not outed himself back then. He was too busy cheating the Chinese.

looks like ivanka is sleeping with the chinese.

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018 GMT

HANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
[...]
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

Nobody cares. Whatever Ivanka did or not do is irrelevant because it's not being splayed all over the news.

Nice try diverting attention away from them but right now, the Bidens are in deep shit.

Probably Obama too.

Joe Biden,
as well as Hunter Biden
or Obama
Have nothing to do with tramp's impeachment fake trial in the Senate.

that would be yes, cleetus.

She's an unpaid advisor, Goober.

soooooooooooooo...................... she got them thar patented gigs because of her CONnection to daddy. sound familiar? illegal? guess not, kinda conflicted? oh ya.

but neither was hunter biden's gig. sure he got it because of his name & his father's position. but one thing for sure is he wasn't in the white house everyday 'advising' pops, paid or unpaid - now was he?

gimmee a break.
she got them thar patented gigs

Is she the only one who ever got "patented gigs"?
Are "patented gigs" worth a lot of money? How much?
How is a Chinese patent "feeding at the government trough"?
Do you have proof she got any patents?
Do you even know what a patent means?

Is she the only one who ever got "patented gigs"?
never said she was the only one. but she's the prez's daughter & the name trump sure helped; & hunter was the VP's son, where that name sure helped.
no difference.

Are "patented gigs" worth a lot of money?
really? you don't know? How much? isn't that a ridiculous question?

How is a Chinese patent "feeding at the government trough"?

18 patents. 18. getting her cheap knock off crap because of her 'gov'ment' position & daddy's name branding.
Do you have proof she got any patents?
take yer pick:
ivanka 18 patents china - Google Search

Do you even know what a patent means?
pat·ent

noun
noun: patent; plural noun: patents
/ˈpatnt/
a government authority or license conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.

Thanks for admitting your patent claim was wrong. Glad to help.
----------------------------------------------------------

The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work.

China also granted provisional approval for two “Trump” trademarks to DTTM Operations LLC, headquartered at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York. They cover branded restaurant, bar and hotel services, as well as clothing and shoes.

The marks will be finalized if there is no objection during a 90-day comment period.
------------------------------
This was in one of playtime's link, I guess you don't read well or you have a problem with comprehension.

and I wonder WHY Not?

Dare I say Oscar!

Of course they will not impeach him in the senate is run by Moscow Mitch aka the grim reaper for fear of retribution as he is a vindictive person (tramp). He will always be the 3rd impeached Potus and will never be exonerated.

I hope that helps you get through Trumps second term but I doubt it. I see some serious therapy in your future.

He will not get a second term, if he does he'll be a lame potus with the House and Senate Democrat maj.

I guess you didnt know that most political corruption cases were started by journalist,,,just look at watergate for one,,,

so just because hes the first doesnt mean its all lies,,, theres just to much documentation to back it up to make it a nothing burger,,,

sure. & hillary sold uranium to russia, right? & crowdstrike is really in ukraine, right? oh & obama really really was born in kenya too.... right?
are you OK???

it looks like your having a TDS attack,,

I know its hard but please try and stay on the topic at hand,,,

i guess you are too poorly educated to get sarcasm. that's sad.

sarcasm has no place in serious debates,,,all it does is make you look like an idiot and waste my time,,,

<pfffft> then you can just take a pass on my posts. the dude sounds like a loon & has lost credibility.
that might be true if he didnt have all the documents to back it up,,,which he does,,,

sure. & hillary sold uranium to russia, right? & crowdstrike is really in ukraine, right? oh & obama really really was born in kenya too.... right?
are you OK???

sarcasm has no place in serious debates,,,all it does is make you look like an idiot and waste my time,,,

<pfffft> then you can just take a pass on my posts. the dude sounds like a loon & has lost credibility.
that might be true if he didnt have all the documents to back it up,,,which he does,,,

kinda like rudy has docs?

02dc-impeach-05-jumbo.jpg

guess we'll see.

JFK hired his own quirky brother to cover his ass as Attorney General and nobody thought it was strange at the time.

but an anti nepotism law was passed after that because of the implications.

CRS Reports & AnalysisLegal SidebarThe Federal Anti-Nepotism Statute: Limits onAppointing, Hiring, and Promoting Relatives
12/01/2016

The process of presidential transition has raised questions about who may be appointed to certain executive posts in theWhite House, an issue addressed under a federal law commonly known as the anti-nepotism statute. Nepotism is definedgenerally as the exercise of favoritism by a person in a position of authority towards that person’s relatives, particularlygiving them jobs. The federal anti-nepotism statute applies to all public officials (including the President and Membersof Congress) in all three branches of the federal government. Such officials are barred from appointing, hiring, orpromoting – or advocating for the appointment, hiring, or promotion of - a specific class of relatives to a civilianposition in the agency in which that official serves or over which the official exercises authority.

History.

Congress passed the prohibition in 1967 to address long-standing criticisms of the practice of some federalofficials, particularly some Members of Congress as well as certain postal officials, placing relatives on the federalpayroll. Sometimes referred to as the “Bobby Kennedy law,” media reports often suggest that its passage was acongressional response to President John F. Kennedy’s appointment of his brother as Attorney General. Despite thiscommon perception and substantial criticism of congressional practices leading up to the passage of the law, theprovision’s sponsor indicated that the impetus was to address the practice of many local post-masters who put theirwives on the public payroll to clerk in small, local post offices. The legislative history clarified that the prohibitionwould apply broadly, stating that it would prohibit “all persons, including the President, Vice President, and Members ofCongress, having authority to make appointments of civilian officers or employees in the Federal service.
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/nepotism.pdf

5 U.S. Code § 3110. Employment of relatives; restrictions
(a) For the purpose of this section—

agency” means—
(A)
an Executive agency;
(B)
an office, agency, or other establishment in the legislative branch;
(C)
an office, agency, or other establishment in the judicial branch; and
(D)
the government of the District of Columbia;
(2)
public official” means an officer (including the President and a Member of Congress), a member of the uniformed service, an employee and any other individual, in whom is vested the authority by law, rule, or regulation, or to whom the authority has been delegated, to appoint, employ, promote, or advance individuals, or to recommend individuals for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement in connection with employment in an agency; and
(3)
relative” means, with respect to a public official, an individual who is related to the public official as father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother, or half sister.
5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

are you OK???

guess we'll see.

there ya go off on another subject again,,,

since youre going to do it let me return the favor

this is a detailed timeline of hunter bidens activities in ukraine and burisma,,its being entered into government records so I imagine its all factual or close to it,,,

Neither Ivanka nor Jared Kushner were hired by the white house. Nor do they work for the US.

Just because they are not getting paid, they still work for the WH and Tramp.
just like hilary worked for bill,,,

& she's been investigated with & without bill for decades with nothing ever coming of it. looks like that was the real nothing burger too.
didnt the FBI find that she did comitt crimes as to her e-mail but CHOSE not to send it for prosecution??

I think they did,,,

you know as I do politicians are protected and seldom if ever get prosecuted,,,on both sides,,

guess we'll see.

this is a detailed timeline of hunter bidens activities in ukraine and burisma,,its being entered into government records so I imagine its all factual or close to it,,,

oh for christ sake - you know she doesn't have any credibility either...

bondi took a $25,000 donation from the (now shut down) trump foundation in exchange for not pursuing the fraudulent trump university lawsuit.

donny ended up paying a $2500 fine in the scheme.

The Trump Foundation-Pam Bondi Scandal
November 4, 2016 — In March 2016, CREW discovered that the Trump Foundation had broken the law by giving an illegal $25,000 contribution to a political group supporting Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. Charitable foundations like the Trump Foundation are not allowed to engage in politics. Even more problematic was the fact that the contribution was given as Bondi’s office was deciding whether to take legal action related to Trump University. This would set off an investigation which would lead to one of the biggest stories of the year. Here’s how it went down:
The Trump Foundation-Pam Bondi Scandal - CREW

guess we'll see.

bondi took a $25,000 donation from the (now shut down) trump foundation in exchange for not pursuing the fraudulent trump university lawsuit.

November 4, 2016 — In March 2016, CREW discovered that the Trump Foundation had broken the law by giving an illegal $25,000 contribution to a political group supporting Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. Charitable foundations like the Trump Foundation are not allowed to engage in politics. Even more problematic was the fact that the contribution was given as Bondi’s office was deciding whether to take legal action related to Trump University. This would set off an investigation which would lead to one of the biggest stories of the year. Here’s how it went down:

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Neither Ivanka nor Jared Kushner were hired by the white house. Nor do they work for the US.

Just because they are not getting paid, they still work for the WH and Tramp.
just like hilary worked for bill,,,

& she's been investigated with & without bill for decades with nothing ever coming of it. looks like that was the real nothing burger too.
didnt the FBI find that she did comitt crimes as to her e-mail but CHOSE not to send it for prosecution??

I think they did,,,

you know as I do politicians are protected and seldom if ever get prosecuted,,,on both sides,,

no, they found that no criminal act took place. she was stupid & careless but not a criminal.
July 5, 2016
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been “up-classified.”

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.
[...]
That’s what we have done. Now let me tell you what we found:

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
[...]
Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent.
[...]
In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts.
[...]
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

guess we'll see.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

^^^ & there it is. the go to reply when there isn't anything they can argue.

guess we'll see.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

if youre going to go with character assassinations that leaves out every democrat for the last 50 yrs,,,

guess we'll see.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

if youre going to go with character assassinations that leaves out every democrat for the last 50 yrs,,,

still got nuthin' 'eh? thanx for playing. btw - i'm not a (D), so there you have it.

Forum List

Back