Pam Bondi is absolutely dismantling Hunter/Burisma right now

Osiris-ODS

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2019
No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow

EDITED to add the below video of Pam Bondi's presentation. All should watch this. Highly informative.

Last edited:
No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow

Funny. Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is the same one who refused to prosecute the Trump University fraud case - after Trump gave her $25,000.00.

New Records Shed Light on Donald Trump’s $25,000 Gift to Florida Official
And Lakhkota is still a Biden hack even after he bilked the Tribes of 60 million

That's alot of hate

No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, well-prepared presentation on Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow
I beat you to it.

Oops. Mods, please delete. I looked quick, wanted people to tune in if they were interested before it was over.
It was in another thread so everything is cool I think. At least it should be.

Gotcha. Ok, that's why I didn't see any threads on it lol.

The crooked AG from Florida that dropped the Trump investigation into Trump university, after receiving $25,000 from Trump for her reelection campaign?

That Pam Bondi?

The crooked AG from Florida that dropped the Trump investigation into Trump university, after receiving $25,000 from Trump for her reelection campaign?

That Pam Bondi?

So tell us, how long will you disappear for when Rump wins this time? It was what 2-3 weeks last time?

I'm totally confused because I do not know what Burisma or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment?

Hunter Biden or someone close to him is going to end up dead.

Buh Bye Biden!

That Pam Bondi?

So tell us, how long will you disappear for when Rump wins this time? It was what 2-3 weeks last time?

Hunter Biden or someone close to him is going to end up dead.

Buh Bye Biden!

That Pam Bondi?

Biden's toast, along with the Dimm Pravda copycat MSM in our Country!

I'm totally confused because I do not know what Burisma or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment?

Really? Because it's the source of the whole impeachment. During the call with Zelensky, Trump said, on the subject of corruption:

I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. ... The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

This is the statement that is being construed as Trump requesting that Zelensky "dig up dirt" on Biden.

The phone call of course.

Again, I don't know what it has to do with Trump's actions. Two separate issues are being conflated. I find it rather funny that we are talking about an issue that was investigated in which it was found Joe Biden did not do anything wrong but those who support trump are flailing their arms around and jumping up and down over Hunter receiving preferential treatment during the time his father was vice president and yet they remain silent when Trump's children (plural) are raking in cash, hands over fist due to their relationship with the President OR how the President has used tax payer funds to have those in the gov't stay at his personal properties.

Do you see how this claim against Hunter Biden falls flat.............

Forum List

Back