Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

1686287762559.gif

The question to me has always been, why did he work so hard to keep those documents?

Is if just ego -- a little boy wanting to impress his friends with important stuff -- or did he plan on leveraging or disseminating them for some reason? And for THAT matter, HAS he?

Why did he (allegedly) obstruct justice like this?

Just to we make sure that we put this in perspective...

..... ..... Regarding a "Witch Hunt"...

..... ..... ..... ..... It appears the evidence that will be used to prosecute the FPOTUS will be based on...

• Texts between his own cabinet and staff members,
  • Emails between his own cabinet and staff members,
  • Testimony by his own cabinet and staff members,
  • Text, Emails, and Testimony of underlings preset at the time and for instructions they received,
  • And finally, His own words via video and audio recordings.

Nothing that the DEMs would have been able to "manufacture" as the (assumed) evidence will pretty much all come from the FPOTUS prior cabinet, staff, employees, and his own statements.

To put it simply: "It was his own people that provided the evidence."

WW

Just to we make sure that we put this in perspective...

..... ..... Regarding a "Witch Hunt"...

..... ..... ..... ..... It appears the evidence that will be used to prosecute the FPOTUS will be based on...

• Texts between his own cabinet and staff members,
  • Emails between his own cabinet and staff members,
  • Testimony by his own cabinet and staff members,
  • Text, Emails, and Testimony of underlings preset at the time and for instructions they received,
  • And finally, His own words via video and audio recordings.

Nothing that the DEMs would have been able to "manufacture" as the (assumed) evidence will pretty much all come from the FPOTUS prior cabinet, staff, employees, and his own statements.

To put it simply: "It was his own people that provided the evidence."

WW
Like the Jan 6th hearings.

"And I think the counts under the Espionage Act that he willfully retained those documents are solid counts," Barr added. "But I do think that even half of what Andy McCarthy said, which is if even half of it is true, then he's toast. I mean, it's a pretty, it's a very detailed indictment, and it's very, very damning."

-Former sycophant

Fairness in what?

Biden’s return immediately of 13 documents compared to the former 1-term fuckups actions.

Hilarious
No...Grifty is getting 20 whacks...it's only fair that Biden.....and Hillary........and Obama, get 20 whacks too....or I can't recognize this country anymore.

I think that's how it goes.

Did I say "Grifty"?

Fairness in what?

Biden’s return immediately of 13 documents compared to the former 1-term fuckups actions.

Hilarious

Trump treats our nations secrets like he was a child caught with a cookie from the cookie jar.

Caught with a cookie, the kid stuffs it into his pants, and claims "I don't have a cookie"
But I can see it in your pocket.
So he pulls it from his pocket, and puts it into his little brothers pocket, saying "see I don't have it any more". And when his little brother tries to run off with the cookie, he takes it back, and claims "Mommy said I could have a cookie."

Forum List

Back