Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
1. "Best Job Growth Ever"
2. "Lowest Unemployment Rate Ever"
3. "Fastest Economic Growth in History"
4. "Best Wages Ever"

Whoopers all according to Robert Reich:

Trump’s 4 Biggest Lies about Today’s Economy

"Trump is having only one positive impact on the economy: His continuous P.T. Barnum lies about how good it is have improved consumer confidence. Which I suppose is good – until, like the character in the road-runner cartoons, consumers look down and realize there’s nothing under them."
Screen%20Shot%202018-06-07%20at%2010.31.25%20PM.png

✳️ Ben Bernanke: ‘Wile E. Coyote’ Economy Will Go Off A Cliff In 2020 — Steemit

4. "Best Wages Ever"

"Trump is having only one positive impact on the economy: His continuous P.T. Barnum lies about how good it is have improved consumer confidence. Which I suppose is good – until, like the character in the road-runner cartoons, consumers look down and realize there’s nothing under them."

Why does Trump make such ridiculous statements that are easily checked out as bogus?

Childish.

Last edited:
HOPEFULLY The TRUMP will still be President when your economy goes off the cliff and you wusses get all messed up . But as regards 'economy' your economy can go to heck tomorrow , there are NO guarantees Gents .

4. "Best Wages Ever"

Why does Trump make statements that are easily checked out as bogus?

Childish.

You know, all the way up until the internet became a household item, it was fairly easy to hide stuff, or make b.s. statements that nobody could verify.

Now? Anyone with a computer and a modem can check out the veracity of damn near anything, they just need to know how to sift through the bullshit and get reliable sources.

4. "Best Wages Ever"

Why does Trump make such ridiculous statements that are easily checked out as bogus?

Childish.
His co-author of Art of the Deal, Tony Schwartz, claims Trump's prefrontal cortex shuts down whenever he is attacked, as his recent tweets regarding 3000 Puerto Ricans who absolutely did NOT die on his watch.

Schwartz believes this particular unconscious psychosis is separate from times when Trump doesn't feel threatened, and he returns to his calculated intent to deceive with virtually every other uttering.
maxresdefault.jpg

I think it's gonna happen before 2020. More likely sometime in mid 2019.
What do you think will trigger the next crash?

Conjuring Up the Next Depression

"During the financial crisis of 2008, the world’s central banks, including the Federal Reserve, injected trillions of dollars of fabricated money into the global financial system. This fabricated money has created a worldwide debt of $325 trillion, more than three times global GDP..."

"What will trigger the next crash?

"The $13.2 trillion in unsustainable U.S. household debt?

"The $1.5 trillion in unsustainable student debt?

"The billions Wall Street has invested in a fracking industry that has spent $280 billion more than it generated from its operations? Who knows.

"What is certain is that a global financial crash, one that will dwarf the meltdown of 2008, is inevitable. And this time, with interest rates near zero, the elites have no escape plan."

HOPEFULLY The TRUMP will still be President when your economy goes off the cliff and you wusses get all messed up . But as regards 'economy' your economy can go to heck tomorrow , there are NO guarantees Gents .
Capitalism guarantees there will always be another crisis.
While US capitalists will be largely responsible, the crisis won't end here.
280px-Global_Reserve_Currencies.png

Reserve currency - Wikipedia

Well the economy is doing great right now so I guess I'll wait for the next crash.

I will have a long wait.

Robert Reich...Globalist scumbag.
“Every business visa will create 5 jobs for Americans”.
Yeah, as janitors.

Well the economy is doing great right now so I guess I'll wait for the next crash.

I will have a long wait.
If the economy is doing so great, why does Trump have to lie about it?

"1. 'Best job growth ever.' Wrong. Job growth has actually slowed. In the last 19 months of the Obama administration the economy created 3.96 million jobs. In the first 19 months of Trump’s, 3.58 million.

2. 'Lowest unemployment rate ever.' Rubbish. The unemployment rate is now down to 3.9 percent. That’s good. But it doesn’t measure how many people are still too discouraged to look for work or are working part time who’d rather be working full time. The labor participation rate (percent of prime working age work who actually have jobs) has been stuck at 88.9 percent for over a year."

Robert Reich...Globalist scumbag.
“Every business visa will create 5 jobs for Americans”.
Yeah, as janitors.
Reich is much to close to the Clintons for my taste, but he's a lot more honest about the economy than Trump is:

"3. “Fastest economic growth in history.” Wrong again. The economy is now growing at annualized rate of 4.2 percent (that’s for the 2nd quarter). That’s not as good as the 5.1 percent and 4.9 percent achieved in 2 quarters in 2014, or the 4.7 percent in one quarter in 2011.

"During the Clinton years of 1997-1999, it grew by over 4.5 percent annually. Under Reagan, the recovery averaged 4.4 percent a year. Under Eisenhower, even faster.

"4. 'Best wages, ever.' Not even close. Today’s hourly wage has less purchasing power than it did over four decades years ago. Adjusted for inflation, the average hourly wage in January 1973 would be $23.68 today. Yet today’s actual average hourly wage is $22.73. And, of course, the lion’s share is going to the top."

4. "Best Wages Ever"

Robert Reich lololololololololololololololol

The stock market rises, and Trump says that it's because his economy is so good.

But when it comes to pay raises for govt workers? Can't do it because the economy is so bad.

Which is it Trump?

4. "Best Wages Ever"

Robert Reich lololololololololololololololol
1f1don.jpg

The stock market rises, and Trump says that it's because his economy is so good.

But when it comes to pay raises for govt workers? Can't do it because the economy is so bad.

Which is it Trump?
It's mostly lies...

"3. 'Fastest economic growth in history.' Wrong again. The economy is now growing at annualized rate of 4.2 percent (that’s for the 2nd quarter). That’s not as good as the 5.1 percent and 4.9 percent achieved in 2 quarters in 2014, or the 4.7 percent in one quarter in 2011. During the Clinton years of 1997-1999, it grew by over 4.5 percent annually. Under Reagan, the recovery averaged 4.4 percent a year. Under Eisenhower, even faster.

"4. 'Best wages, ever.' Not even close. Today’s hourly wage has less purchasing power than it did over four decades years ago. Adjusted for inflation, the average hourly wage in January 1973 would be $23.68 today. Yet today’s actual average hourly wage is $22.73. And, of course, the lion’s share is going to the top."

We have the best economy we’ve ever had in decades, and the left loses its marbles over it.

4. "Best Wages Ever"

Why does Trump make statements that are easily checked out as bogus?

Childish.

You know, all the way up until the internet became a household item, it was fairly easy to hide stuff, or make b.s. statements that nobody could verify.

Now? Anyone with a computer and a modem can check out the veracity of damn near anything, they just need to know how to sift through the bullshit and get reliable sources.
Yet Trump and his moronic supporters continue to contrive and propagate these ridiculous lies.

Forum List

Back