Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was paid by Russia

JUST IN:

Second Intel Dem Confirms Trump-Russia Evidence 'More Than Circumstantial'

Two members of the House Intelligence Committee have told The Daily Beast that they have now seen "more than circumstantial" evidence of collusion between Trump associates and Russia.

"The evidence is more than circumstantial," said Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee said. Rep. Mike Quigley, another Democrat on the committee, said in a separate conversation Thursday he had seen the same as Schiff.

Schiff said that the public would have to wait until the panel completed its investigation into Russian interference with the U.S. election to see the evidence he’s referencing.

"I certainly think at the conclusion of the investigation we ought to disclose as much as we can, but I don't think we should be disclosing evidence during the investigation," Schiff told The Daily Beast.

drip drip drip
Your homofascist party lost. Get over it.[/QUO
That`s all you got? Your gay fantasies aside, we may find out how we lost.

Those are the Manafort talking points, even though he is not accused of dealing directly with the Russian government or Putin, he likes to point out that he wasn't. It is called creating a false issue as a deflection. Instead of proving he did not have dealings with Russian government associates and Putin associates, he wants to make the issue about direct connections. The purpose is to suggest connections with these associates weren't such a bad thing.
While he worked as Trumps campaign manager, he worked for free. He wasn't getting paid by Trump. He was getting paid by the Russian. Now, Team Trump is distancing themselves from Manafort.

Why?

More to follow...

Only one I know getting paid by the Russians was Podesta. To lobby to lift the sanctions.
Well, perhaps you do not know much. Russia is reported to have spent $700,000 during that time period on lobbying to lift sanctions. The Podesta Group got only a small amount in comparison, only $170,000, and that was to the brother Tony, the one not connected to the political campaign. The one that was registered as a lobbyist for the Russian bank. I notice that in all these discussions about Tony Podesta the name Tony is left out and the brothers are spoken of as being one and the same person. Its like folks purposely want to confuse the two brothers or make it seem as if there is only one Podesta.

Tony Podesta not connected to the campaign? Oh give me a freaking break. He's Hillary's major bundler.

FACT.

Manafort had deep financial ties with Russia

There is nothing wrong with that. It is legal
But it needed to be disclosed BEFORE he took the job running Trumps campaign

Manaforts actions during the campaign reveal he was not finished with his ties to Russia. Why would he be in contact with Russia during a campaign? Why was the only change to the GOP platform demanded by Team Trump the removal of wording providing military aid to Ukraine?

Looks dirty...especially with leaks coming out immediately after that wording was taken out

Manafort will be charged with not registering as a foreign agent....that will just be the start as more information is coming out

Are you truly nuts? Do you know this man's creds? Do you even have a clue how many foreign clients he has represented?

Since 19 FREAKING 80.

Do you really think the US government wouldn't have busted him by now if he failed to register as a foreign agent?

Geeze louise stop with the lying conspiracy shit. It's making you all look like bloody fools.

Yes, all revolutions begin with a hostility towards the elites. Take a look at our own revolution. That is the nature of mankind and his relationship with government as a whole. The elites eventually become so onerous that the people rise up against them. In a good revolution you get a Republic. In a bad one you get a authoritarian dictatorship. You whistle dixie and allow the elite to rape the middle class and expect a different outcome from well known social evolutions.
Whistle dixie!

You just crossed the line.

Well, well, well, looky what we have here...

Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman reportedly entangled in an FBI investigation for his possible involvement in Russian election interference, secretly worked for a Putin-allied Russian billionaire to advance Russia’s interests abroad, the Associated Press reported Wednesday. Manafort lobbied on behalf of Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaskia for $10 million a year from 2005 to around 2009. Deripaska was known as one Putin’s closest allies during that time.

...after Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort said he was not working for the Russians...

In early November, Manafort told NBC News that he “never had ties to Russian president Vladimir Putin, or had dealings with Putin and his government.”

...it turns out he was working for the Russians.

But in 2005, Manafort penned a memo to Deripaska that laid out his plan to prop up Russia’s global standing, even though the Eastern European power’s relationship with the U.S. was deteriorating at that time.

“We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success,” Manafort wrote.
You might as well start calling this WATERTRUMP!
I know several Mormon missionaries from my neighborhood that went to Russia.
Imagine what would have happened to em if they went to a Muslim country.
Ya, russia's really bad.

Ya, russia's really bad.
Now we find out Nunes owns stock in a Russian winery whose owner has close ties to Putin.

Ya, russia's really bad.
Now we find out Nunes owns stock in a Russian winery whose owner has close ties to Putin.
You mean the business Nunes had hired as a 'blind trust' to run his stock portfolio bought some shares in a Russian winery fifteen years ago which ultimately went bankrupt?
Nunes should have taken some advice from Hillary Clinton on how to make 100K profit in two days in the cattle future market. I've never been able to understand why she only EVER played the stock market that one time with such a 'nose' for how to make quick easy money.

You mean the business Nunes had hired as a 'blind trust' to run his stock portfolio bought some shares in a Russian winery fifteen years ago which ultimately went bankrupt?
Nunes should have taken some advice from Hillary Clinton on how to make 100K profit in two days in the cattle future market. I've never been able to understand why she only EVER played the stock market that one time with such a 'nose' for how to make quick easy money.
We're getting closer and closer to a Trump-Putin union. Maybe we put Woodward and Bernstein on this case?

Forum List

Back