Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

I nullify your opinion. My opinion is better.

Lol! Smoke schooled you and that is a very weak comeback! It’s like you are saying, “I know you are but what am I?” You are funny but that was lame.
With what? Fiat is all you have, right winger.

Not quite, and that is another weak response from you. Maybe you should get new writers?
Why. My opinion is simply more rational than your opinion.

Your opinion and $4 will get you a coffee at your gun free Starbucks.
So, my opinion is more "competitive" than your opinion.

Lol! Smoke schooled you and that is a very weak comeback! It’s like you are saying, “I know you are but what am I?” You are funny but that was lame.

Not quite, and that is another weak response from you. Maybe you should get new writers?

Nope, just an opinion.

Nope, just an opinion.
Nope, mine is more comprehensive, because I understand the general welfare clause.

Nope, just an opinion.
Nope, mine is more comprehensive, because I understand the general welfare clause.

Nope, just an opinion. Nothing you have or can substantiate.

Nope, just an opinion.

That is just your opinion. just unsubstantiated opinion.

Nope, just an opinion.

Yep, as is yours, like I said, your opinion is no better than mine. Thanks for agreeing.

Nope, just an opinion.

Yep, as is yours, like I said, your opinion is no better than mine. Thanks for agreeing.
I prefer to substantiate my previously unsubstantiated opinions.

For what? To forbid others from using their First Amendment rights?
to actually address their grievances, not just right wing frivolocity.

That is your First Amendment right to believe that and my First Amendment right to think you are full of it. See, it works all the way around and you have nothing more than I do, just an opinion.

Not sure why you would think you need an attorney for that.
it works both ways.

some on the left don't take the right wing seriously, for just that reason.

That is what I have been saying, you need to comprehend what is posted. See, it works all the way around and you have nothing more than I do, just an opinion.
Opinions are covered for politics, under our First Amendment.

My opinion is, that kneeling is not considered a form of disrespect. Only the disingenuous right wing claims that. That is my opinion.
Good for you. The issue though is more don’t like it. What can you do about that?

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared

Yea, that low black unemployment and high Dow really sucks

Nope, just an opinion.

Go ahead so far you have never explained anything, all you have are one liners and cliches, those are unsubstantiated opinions since you cannot articulate your position and when asked for clarification, you again fail to explain.

That is your First Amendment right to believe that and my First Amendment right to think you are full of it. See, it works all the way around and you have nothing more than I do, just an opinion.

it works both ways.

That is what I have been saying, you need to comprehend what is posted. See, it works all the way around and you have nothing more than I do, just an opinion.

My opinion is, that kneeling is not considered a form of disrespect. Only the disingenuous right wing claims that. That is my opinion.
Good for you. The issue though is more don’t like it. What can you do about that?

Nothing, all the left does is push fallacy to a pretend issue.

it works both ways.

Win my arguments. The right wing is clueless and Causeless, anyway.

Go ahead so far you have never explained anything, all you have are one liners and cliches, those are unsubstantiated opinions since you cannot articulate your position and when asked for clarification, you again fail to explain.
The disingenuous right wing, never gets it.

it works both ways.

And you aren’t winning them at all.

You are trying to convince people you are right, if you can’t do it, it’s on you.

it works both ways.

That is just your opinion.

You are trying to convince people you are right, if you can’t do it, it’s on you.
Only the disingenuous right wing never gets it; I know this, because they have nothing but fallacies for their alleged Causes.

Forum List

Back