Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

Should the players form their own "Justice League" and hire their own attorneys, to voice their grievances in writing?

For what? To forbid others from using their First Amendment rights?
to actually address their grievances, not just right wing frivolocity.

That is your First Amendment right to believe that and my First Amendment right to think you are full of it. See, it works all the way around and you have nothing more than I do, just an opinion.

Not sure why you would think you need an attorney for that.
it works both ways.

some on the left don't take the right wing seriously, for just that reason.

That is what I have been saying, you need to comprehend what is posted. See, it works all the way around and you have nothing more than I do, just an opinion.

FFS...the scene is the setting.

You are doing nothing other than showing everyone how much of a functional illiterate you are.
I shouldn't even be responding to you. It might be increasing your illness. You ARE seeing a psychiatrist, aren't you. One would hope.

Should the players form their own "Justice League" and hire their own attorneys, to voice their grievances in writing?

That is your First Amendment right to believe that and my First Amendment right to think you are full of it. See, it works all the way around and you have nothing more than I do, just an opinion.

it works both ways.

That is what I have been saying, you need to comprehend what is posted. See, it works all the way around and you have nothing more than I do, just an opinion.
Opinions are covered for politics, under our First Amendment.

My opinion is, that kneeling is not considered a form of disrespect. Only the disingenuous right wing claims that. That is my opinion.

....because you're a Russian. Duh.
Russian fixation. I wonder who got you loons started on that.

the dem/libs started the Russia thing to justify Hillary's loss in their little minds. The corrupt media and the lying pollsters had them convinced that the bitch could not lose. They were lied to and are too stupid to attack the liars, instead they come up with a fake "Russia did it" narrative that is not supported by any factual data.

it works both ways.

My opinion is, that kneeling is not considered a form of disrespect. Only the disingenuous right wing claims that. That is my opinion.

Why do you keep repeating what I stated?

As far as your opinion goes, you are wrong about both. That’s my opinion, now we can agree to disagree, because you can’t argue anything else with your one line cliches because they are unsubstantiated opinions, without back up, one can only conclude it is based on emotion.

it works both ways.

As far as your opinion goes, you are wrong about both. That’s my opinion, now we can agree to disagree, because you can’t argue anything else with your one line cliches because they are unsubstantiated opinions, without back up, one can only conclude it is based on emotion.
I am wrong about both by repeating what you stated?

The gossip column is over there --->

it works both ways.

I hereby render your opinion irrelevant.

it works both ways.

with what? nothing but fiat.

it works both ways.

With what? That is my opinion.

it works both ways.

I am wrong about both by repeating what you stated?

The gossip column is over there --->

Thank you for proving my point.

it works both ways.

He renders his opinion on what you render your opinion on. Yours is nothing better or worse than his. Thank you First Amendment!

it works both ways.

I nullify your opinion. My opinion is better.

Lol! Smoke schooled you and that is a very weak comeback! It’s like you are saying, “I know you are but what am I?” You are funny but that was lame.

Lol! Smoke schooled you and that is a very weak comeback! It’s like you are saying, “I know you are but what am I?” You are funny but that was lame.
With what? Fiat is all you have, right winger.

Not quite, and that is another weak response from you. Maybe you should get new writers?

Not quite, and that is another weak response from you. Maybe you should get new writers?
Why. My opinion is simply more rational than your opinion.

Why. My opinion is simply more rational than your opinion.

Your opinion and $4 will get you a coffee at your gun free Starbucks.

Forum List

Back