Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?

Shut the damn thing down entirely till we get a handle on it.

Maybe this will force the cretins in Congress to act.
"Entirely"? So you want to cut off all trade with our second largest trading partner? Just write $780 billion off? Never mind all of the thousands and thousands of Americans whose jobs you would destroy. Never mind the families (families in complete compliance with the law) you would divide. And all for NOT preventing illegal crossing anyway. Ensuring those who do cross illegally would be MORE likely to be a criminal element in other ways.

Emotions are emotions, but you haven't thought this through.

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?
Just stop with the left's total insanity. Everything else then falls into place.

There is much to choose from in the postings above. So much is a fantagasm by QAnon-nutters. And that's OK. It's the internet. No harm. No foul.
But, lemme pick just one.

This one:

"Pardon all the J6, and other, political prisoners."

RE: those "J6" political prisoners.
I have read that there are 29 J6 criminals who are in prison for extended terms. And Trump wants to pardon them.
And so does poster Leroy D.

I'm not so sure.
The reportage is that 27 of 'em are in there for violent assault against uniformed police officers....Capitol police, and Metropolitan police.

So, violent --often injuring --attacks against police is not a problem for Leroy above, nor Don Trump.
So much for Blue Lives Matter.
So much for 'law and order'.
Making America great again......by beating the crap out of a cop?
And letting the beater skip?

I'm not so sure.

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?
  • Reverse Biden's order which had us rejoin The WHO.
  • Reverse the student debt giveaways.
  • Reverse Biden's order which had us rejoin The Paris Climate Accord.
  • Reverse Biden's order which revoked the permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline.
  • Reverse Biden's order which cancelled the 1776 Commission.
  • Reverse Biden's order which requires counting illegal aliens in the census.
  • Reverse Biden's orders requiring every executive agency to implement DEI and Climate Change focus.
  • Build the Wall.

And so on...

The weaponization of the DOJ, of course. I look forward to it VERY much. :dunno:

First thing (within hours) the J6 hostages are freed, with significant reparations..... somewhere in the order of $10 million each. If you get kidnapped by your filthy, corrupt government, you deserve to be made whole.

Then start locking some mother fuckers up.... I want to see a run on LiquidPlumr and rat poison like we had on baby food and toilet paper.... the self-loathing shitlibs will thin out their herd, much to the delight of the planet....

What Trump has said about his first day on the job as president, would be that he would shut down the border and then "drill baby drill."
We could expect a stiff tax on products coming in from China and a possible banning of selling farmland to representatives of China and other adversary nations.
What he needs to also do is, dismantle the Department of Education and return education to the individual states. Our federal national security agencies need to be reduced to two or three, rather than the 17 that currently exist. Another thing that he needs to do is get us out of the United Nations and tell the organization to move out of the country.
Tossing out non-citizens that openly support any recognized "terrorist organizations" and adversarial Marxist nations, would be a good thing.
Shutting down the Department of Transportation would save money.
There's a glut of quasi-official agencies that need to be eliminated as well.

Like Roe v. Wade, I really want to see him push the 14th / birthright citizenship issue to SCOTUS….
NOBODY sane can believe that our framers wanted illegal invaders to be able to steal American citizenships for their litters of taxpayer dependent silver tooth savages.
I hope to see a ruling against birthright citizenship that becomes retroactive…I hope to see tens of millions of anchor babies sent home with their criminal parents.
Your thoughts Unkotare ?

Hang himself.

I would like to see a better healthcare plan for all that is way cheaper then we have now.
I want to see employers of illegals fined heavily...like heavily enough that it is more expensive to employ illegals then Americans.
I want the asylum and VISA programs updated and fixed.
I want to see concealed weapons permits be US wide. You get a permit in one state it is good for all states.
I want more legislation and less presidential edicts.
I want to see college tuition prices become affordable. (Not tuition forgiveness)
Hmm, that's all I got off the top of my head. Other things will probably pop up right after I post this.
1. Cheap Healthcare is Obamacare.
2. agreed "e-verify" needs to be enforced
3. HOW do you want the asylum and visa programs updated/fixed? No anchor babies, no asylum, no Fed $$$ for "asylum cities or states", list specifics.
4. Love the "Universal Carry Permit"
5. The courts keep track of EOs that are unconstitutional, unless you make every EO inactive until it is approved by the court?
6. We need colleges lending half the student loans, so they have skin in the game and not 100% taxpayers

Good start!

Last edited:
This is Trump we're talking about. You know he's not actually going to do it.

If he does do it, my guess is that it will come with some "Papers pleeze!" anti-liberty legislation or new digital ID technology.

Which seems to be the end goal or "solution" part of the usual Problem - Reaction - Solution tactic.

Let's hope that's not the case.

The Biden admin just blasted Israel for the accidental death of 5 aid workers...ignoring that Biden killed an aid leader and his entire family including 7 kids in a drone strike and celebrated the strike.
Biden just gave Israel more 2,000# bombs to kill Gaza civilians, and then he whines to Yahoo about his killing Gaza civilians?!

Last edited:
The only thing - aside from "promises, promises, promises" the pathological fraudster is going to do, is to ensure that he can continue to commit crimes and financial fraud. - unopposed.

Forum List

Back