Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?

First order of business is the border, negotiating Russia/Ukraine out of war, address Mideast threats, and finally, tell left corruption to get fucked.

It's not as much about closing the border as it is DEPORTING 8 MILLION Illegals ASAP that got in here already and that will take some time.... Closing the borders will help but what to do with all this illegal ingrates that are eating our food, getting checks, sleeping in nice hotels, getting debit cards. getting free medical, free everything blah and so on. Joe wants these (should I say top Democrats) want all these illegals here for future votes. "Here is a gift card, vote for Uncle Joe!" :p

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?
His first action will be to wake up from your dream. He ain’t sniffing the White House.

Mass deportation, round up all those officials and media that told us the election was not stolen, GITMO military tribunal trials including corporal punishment, bring America back to GOD, America First Policy. Hey you want to see a good one?

1988, Trump, America First. No one complained back then.

What else is there?
Stop the mutilation of children.
Restore energy independence.

I once read that Trump talked about running for president and someone challenged him and said he never would run and he took up that as a challenge, going on to be the President.

A free pony for everyone! :spinner:

No wait....that was this guy....

He wears a boot on his hat and promises free ponies: Satirist Vermin Supreme wants your vote

I'd hope he vetoes every bill that Congress sends him.

Other than that, I'd like to see him get a premium subscription to Nick at Night and spend most of his term binge watching seventies sitcoms.

Forum List

Back